Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (27649 Views)

LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos / Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / Benue: Buhari Will Never Be Part Of Any Unconstitutional Act – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by brainbox80: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
In other words the president had just said: "f**k you all, ain't give no damn". Nigeria don enter one chance, who will save us all? I'm already weeping for 2019 ooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by sunbilor(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by lastmessenger: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
He said that for the benefit of the stupid and inconsiquential fools that always rush to say that Buhari wants to finish all Nigeria Christians.
a herdsman is here already to defend their chief.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2018
This shows how our leader can be un serious with human lives

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by sunbilor(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2018
brainbox80:
In other words the president had just said: "f**k you all, ain't give no damn". Nigeria don enter one chance, who will save us all? I'm already weeping for 2019 ooo!!
Don't weep. Don't assume your votes won't count. PDP did not believe that they will be in the opposition today. Get your PVC and ensure you vote in the people you think are good. Do not also assume we do not have good people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by themanderon: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2018
When we tell you guys that this grandpa's brain retired since 1985 you won't agree. Imagine his wicked comparisons. Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by LIVEBYTRUTH: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Bruhahari , protecting properties .Eg CATTLES , BIG YES,.... but LIVE, BIGGEST NO, mostly when it comes to non muslims/terrorists

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Viruscod3d: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2018
I swear i dont blame buhari, this man has always been a religious bigot,dictator, tribalistic and lack any sense of reasoning judging from his history as a former head of states. I blame all of you idiots who thinks a man of 75 can change from his evil ways. Buhari was chosen as a spokesperson by bokoharam and you think its a coincidence .. all of you that vot3ed buhari will receive the kind of change he brought to nigeria in ur lives .. amen.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by freeze001(f): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2018
bamoski4real:

Enough of the insults abeg.

I guess this is how you insult your father every morning when you wake up angry

If u don't act in a manner worthy of insults, u will not get insulted. My father is a sane, responsible man so there's no reason to insult him. I can't say the same for this ignorant pig in office. Do not let mediocrity degrade you.

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by mencer(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2018
what does this mean ?
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by doublefreez(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2018
I bet God will not let innocent bloodshed go unpunished. The president FRN is the responsible officer in charge of Nigerians lives and should be held responsible. Pls sir stop pushing the blame

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by truthstands12: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2018
You can't do anything Mr president. You are just playing to the gallery and buying time to see if you can win the 2019 election and then complete your planned annihilation and ethnic cleansing of the middle belt and south but it will not work. God is greater than you. This is exactly what you've been saying since three years now with no single arrest made. God will bring great judgement upon your government. You've kept mute while Nigerians are slaughtered by herdsmen. You have the security apparatus to stop this but you choose not. No problem, God is watching you.

5 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by ss1930(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2018
What a daft statement!!! Lives are been lost and you re comparing... Jonathan faced majorly Boko Haram.. Now u ve created more Terrorist... Re u for us(nigeria) or against us?

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by AreaFada2: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2018
pode:
It hurt to heard a president of a nation spoke this way, for goodness sake was the reason they called you GCFR

So he's not ashamed to say killings in any other area within Nigeria is even more than the outrageous figures the Middle Belt? Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Awoo88: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari is such a dunce!!!

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Teiwa(f): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Mr. President is proud of the killing

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by awoofawoo: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2018
pode:
It hurt to heard a president of a nation spoke this way, for goodness sake was the reason they called you GCFR

“There is nothing I can do to help the situation except to pray to God to help us out of the security challenges"
~ Muhammad Buhari, President, Commander-in-Chief Of The Armed Forces of Nigeria -Tuesday June 26 2019.

And this a man that wish to rule for another 4 years...... I give up on this country patapata......

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Bizibi(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
He said that for the benefit of the stupid and inconsiquential fools that always rush to say that Buhari wants to finish all Nigeria Christians.
mtcheeerew

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by krisdzhon: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2018
Instead of talking of herdsmen’s pogroms (or genocides) in Nigeria, the world is talking of herdsmen/farmers clashes. We are so immersed in this propaganda and deceit that our senses and morality have been numbed. According to Joseph Goebbels, the notorious propagandist who drove the frightful propaganda machine of Hitler’s Germany, “The secret of propaganda (is that) those who are to be persuaded by it should be so completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.” Actually, what the herdsmen are doing to farming communities in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa and Kaduna, is akin to what Germans did to Jews in Hitler’s Germany. From the “Night of Broken Glass” (November 9-10, 1938) when rampaging Germans went on a killing spree of Jews under the pretext of avenging the assassination of German diplomat, Ernst vom Rath, in France,by a teenage Jew, Herschel Grynszpan; to when over six million Jews were killed in concentration camps, the Jews were on the defensive – just as the farmers are on the defensive in Nigeria. How can it, therefore, be a clash when one group is persistently attacking, killing, maiming and destroying; and the other group is persistently being killed, maimed and destroyed? How can it be a clash when herdsmen are hunting farmers, and farmers are running for their lives? How can it be a clash when herdsmen are the predators and farmers are the preys? To sum it up, calling what is happening in our nation “a clash” is like describing the Holocaust as a Germans/Jews clash. So, what is a “clash”? The relevant dictionary definition of a “clash” is “a violent confrontation or fight.” Is that what we have been having in these states? Are herdsmen involved in a fight or violent confrontation with farmers? The answer is “No!” What we have is a genocide!

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by jahsharon: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
The bastard terrorist has come again with his unintelligent and annoying comparison. How can this insensitive I'd!ot be the president of a country??

If you say that Buhari is a bastard, what do we call the people that gave birth to an unfortunate child like you?
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Sirjamo: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Bizibi:
mtcheeerew
tongue
Bizibi:
mtcheeerew
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Festy2018: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2018
KEVIND:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/buhari-dont-blame-me-for-herdsmen-killings/
you will die a painful death, it shall not be well with your generations, your son Yusuf will die the way those people were killed, Keller like you, the day u will die there will be nobody ty to hold u. Sorry will be your second name. drip
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Nackzy: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Donald95:

Nigeria is not a country, the earlier we accept this the better for us

Just imagine what the illiterate is saying
The worse set of illitrates are the ones supporting and still trying to justify every killing with that of previous administration, if only 3 years people are killed like this, what will happen if it gets to 6 years...

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by joe120120(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by brainbox80: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2018
sunbilor:
Don't weep. Don't assume your votes won't count. PDP did not believe that they will be in the opposition today. Get your PVC and ensure you vote in the people you think are good. Do not also assume we do not have good people in Nigeria.

I have my pvc but i still weep because we can/shall boot him out but my concern is the many that will lose their lives on or before then. having worked closely observed these men i can tell the large cache of arms and ammunitions at their disposal
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Okponobi4u: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2018
Jay31:

Seriously, how can an intelligent person who knows dat such a statement will come across as insensitive and wicked still go on to make it anyway. The man is just daft, devoid of any class and downright stupid. We may have finally found d most dumb politician naija has ever seen.
How else do u want him to speak? Maybe u will have to be employed to teach pmb how to speak. The question is there were more killings in zamfara in the last weeks compare to what we have seen in jos, why is the media not talking about zamfara? Why is it that its that of plateau that they now carry making the whole thing look like religious crisis? That's what the president us saying in case u can't read.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Bizibi(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
tongue
hehehehe,sycophantanus

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by KingGBsky(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2018
henrygale:
This man talk talk sha.
Must he talk?
So this justifies the killings or makes it irrelevant since it is not upto what recorded in zamfara.
Every human life must count and when our president starts seeing it this way then we will be ready to move forward.

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by selfmade22: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2018
This man nwere problem! Nigeria is on a looooooooooooong thing grin
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by darqly(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Remember when Femi Adeshina said the body count in their administration was still not as high as that of the past admin, Buhari is just being consistent. His daft argument is that since muslims are being killed in Zamfara, we should not view any other deaths as being specifically planned.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by saaron(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
What a fool!

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by BMZK: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I do not know what Nigerians actually want to hear.

Church rats re busy circulating the false narrative that the middle belt is being Islamized.
When you ask them about Zafara they start jumping like the rats that they from one place to another.

It's not as if the president is happy about Zanfara killings, but this is only to counter the popular submission that it's not a religious war.

We are in trouble in this country. ONLY IN THE CONTEXT OF A SENTENCE DO WORDS HAVE ANY MEANING.

Almost all the people who commented except NOETHNICITY quoted Mr. President out of context.

Read the statement again below made by PMB with open mind and you will understand he is only emphasizing that the crisis is not religious because the killings also happened in Zamfara among people of the same faith.

"Buhari said the killings in Zamfara State was, however, more than the numbers recorded in Plateau and Benue states put together, stressing that Plateau killings should not be seen as a religious crisis."

The fact that 99% of the so called educated people here cannot read and understand the above statement gives our politicians confidence that they can always deceive the mass because the level of naivety of the majority is extremely high .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina / Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.