Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) (1083 Views)

Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2018
A lady has cried out after her close friend wanted to blind her eyes just because of little misunderstanding between both of them. The lady whose name is Success Chidinma love said,

“June 23rd 2018 was the darkest day of my life when someone I regarded as a friend and a sister turned against me and said “let’s watch how I can settle down or move on with this unforgettable mark”
“I was left in a Delima when she bounced into my room after our misunderstandings outside not knowing she was with an arm to get me blinded for the rest days of my life. Little did I know that a friend I held in high esteem and was willing to take any bullet for was behind the trigger.
#Ann with great pains in my heart I regret not listening to people who have tried their best to tell me your kind of person and to let you out of my life. I regret loving you not just like a friend but like my biological sister. I am always Happy for you come what may! But how do I know that your plan was to get me disfigured for life.”

#MyGreatestMistakeInLifeWasMyFrienndshipWithU
#SoHeartBroken
##LORDINeedYOURGRACEAtThisMinute”

See more photos here http://igberetvnews.com/443095/shocker-see-what-a-lady-did-to-her-close-friend-after-misunderstanding-graphic-photos/

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2018

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by jtjohn(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2018
That your friend is heartless and Evil........It's better to have no friend(s) than have wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by coolzeal(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2018
We should learn how to control our anger before we do something we live to regret. This is awful.
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by Zimri(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2018
sad

Well, this is awful and uncalled for.
I hope this is not all because of a man. Cos I've been trying to see what could have been the cause of this nonsense.

Women sometimes sha!
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by debaj10: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2018
wetin konsyn politis seshon wit dis won?
abeg shift!
all dia #lazynigerianyouths.
angry
sai baba.
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by clefstone(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2018
who injure who?
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2018
She should be arrested and made to pay for the damage. Fvcking bitc.h
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Damaged Her Eye(Graphic Photos) by noblealuu: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2018
This is wickedness to the core...eye of all places. Go give testimony that it wasn't an acid though.

Pls report that toxic friend to the relevant authorities asap.

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Female Artist Strips Completely Naked At Sacred Catholic Site Lourdes I / The Execution Of Notorious Nigerian Robber "Doctor" Ishola Oyenusi / Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.