Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) (10613 Views)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by doyin13(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2010
I must be crazy ooo. . .but I actually fancy them more without make up.

Blemishes. Blemishes. . . Absolutely love them.

Charlize Theron still stunning even without cover sha.

Continued from
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-173006.3168.html
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:07am On May 08, 2010
juliette lewis

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:09am On May 08, 2010
kate hudson

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:11am On May 08, 2010
katie couric

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:13am On May 08, 2010
KIM CATRALL (S.EX and the CITY)

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:15am On May 08, 2010
Maddonna

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:17am On May 08, 2010
nicollette sheridan (desperate housewives)

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:18am On May 08, 2010
UMA THURMAN (Still pretty)

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:20am On May 08, 2010
Almost impossible to get FOX without make-up, the girl is VAIN. But here she is. JK, resign yourself to destiny. You're still hankering after her. tongue

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:23am On May 08, 2010
julia roberts

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:24am On May 08, 2010
oprah.

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:25am On May 08, 2010
Christina Applegate. Still lovely.

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:27am On May 08, 2010
penelope cruz

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:29am On May 08, 2010
renee zellwegger

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:30am On May 08, 2010
jessica biel

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:32am On May 08, 2010
Sharon Stone. At her age! Lovely

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:33am On May 08, 2010
kirsten dunst

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by vescucci(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2010
I agree with Doyin. Some of them look better to me. Like I could be interested in knowing them.

Is that not the Kim in Bonfire of the Vanities? Wow. The years are cruel

Did someone put Uma's oblong face in a vice to make it not so oblong abi that is photoshop?

Hudson is still cute.

Megan, oh Megan. I was watching a show on E! and they rated her the hottest single actress. I actually find her ugly. There is and can only be one Marilyn Monroe.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2010
Ashawo. tongue Was She in that movie?

NICOLE KIDMAN

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:38am On May 08, 2010
The ugliest wanna-be beautiful woman on the planet, Victoria Beckham. I wouldn't give her to my dog. But then he's got better taste.

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:40am On May 08, 2010
avril lavine

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 8:44am On May 08, 2010
Angelina Jolie. She still looks hot. Actually allows herself to be photograped.

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2010
Gwyneth Paltrow

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by justkunmi(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2010
Megan! Oh. How lovely thou looketh!
Max. Pls I need dirt on this babe. Help me get her ugliest picture. I need it to remind myself that I'm over her. Lol
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by obinna5000(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2010
@Mad_Max
That Oprah Winfrey photograph is too old. That was when she starred in "The Color Purple (1985)".

Angelina Jolie is hot.
Megan Fox is good. I'm shocked.
Christina Applegate looks like someone that has received a serious beating.
Juliette Lewis is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 10:05am On May 08, 2010
Chai. Jk you have a serious problem lol. The girl simply does not go out without makeup. Obinna, that was the closest picture I could find of Oprah that actually showed her real face. That was 1985?!
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by justkunmi(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2010
Max
Foxy must have a mug shot somewhere !
I know her very well. I know she's vain but I'm sure she isn't that smart not to have let down her guard at least once!?

Get me that picture Maxy!
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by MadMax1(f): 5:33pm On May 08, 2010
Where's you, Spikie, you zany soul? Nothing to say about these gals and their 'smoke and mirrors'?
JK, that was all I could find massa. Resign yourself to fate. You're shackled to Fox.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by justkunmi(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2010
Ooohhhhhhhh!
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by obinna5000(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2010
@Mad_Max
Please find recent without make-up photos of Oprah Winfrey and Megan Fox.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by vescucci(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2010
You can find them too na. Max doesn't use amy special techniques to 'find' them. Have you seen Iron man 2? Is it good?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) by vescucci(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2010
You can find them too na. Max doesn't use amy special techniques to 'find' them. Have you seen Iron man 2? Is it good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wanted: Great Scripts And Stories For Movie Production / Download Nollywood Video: 1st Hit Starring Terry G / Vikings, Anyone????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.