Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,909,688 members, 7,018,120 topics. Date: Monday, 15 August 2022 at 01:27 PM

Your First Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your First Android Phone (496 Views)

A Nairalander First Android Application / Gioneeā€™s First Android Go Device In Nigeria / Throw Back HTC Dream | First Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Android Phone by masterfactor(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2018
As of today, the importance of mobile phone cannot be over emphasized, especially in the era of Android operating system. You have thousands of application at your disposal from which you can choose fromgrin cool.Some are paid forangryangry, while some are freegrin cool. I remember when I bought my first Android phone "Samsung galaxy s1 at&t variant". the phone had 512mb of ram, 16gb rom, 5mp camera and no flashangryangry,ginger bread 2.1gringrin and screen size of 4.0 inch.I felt like I was on top of the worldtonguetongue,could not even wait for it to charge full before using it,common we all know the feeling:-P:-P. one thing I love most about the phone was it gave me rep among my friends that made use of bb then. But man must upgrade nowgringrin
so my fellow nairalanders, which Android phone did you first and what did you like most about the phone.
Re: Your First Android Phone by henryobinna(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2018
tecno n3
Re: Your First Android Phone by chubbyswit(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2018
yezz andy5T
Re: Your First Android Phone by PureMe01: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
tecno m3
Re: Your First Android Phone by Opistorincos(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
my first was tecno p5, dope phone cos it handled almost everything i threw at it back then, i still miss the phone tho

(1) (Reply)

LG G3 Screen Needed Asap / Simple Methods To Determine Fake Iphone In The Market / Huawei Nova 3 Goes Official With Notch Display And Quad Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.