Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Way Forward After Our World Cup Exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Way Forward After Our World Cup Exit (338 Views)

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Forward After Our World Cup Exit by Naughtytboy: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2018
When you fall you fall forward. The best thing for our football now is bring in Nwakili and some of the distinguished Team b boys together with ndidi etebo with other young lads that can still make it to 2022 world cup to form a formidable team to afcon and next world cup,under the tutelage of a sound tactician.
Re: The Way Forward After Our World Cup Exit by Digriz(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Naughtytboy:
When you fall you fall forward. The best thing for our football now is bring in Nwakili and some of the distinguished Team b boys together with ndidi etebo with other young lads that can still make it to 2022 world cup to form a formidable team to afcon and next world cup,under the tutelage of a sound tactician.
I was about opening a thread about this before i saw yours.
Really, we need to start planning from now,lets leave tribalism apart and do a proper scouting around the country academies. We can get top class players in every department that will make a formidable team even up to 3rd eleven, then put this young guys together and prepare them for Nations cup and world cup 2022.
Let them represent us in major tournaments to get exposure and confidence,.if we can do this but our football house are only interested in their pockets,who knows how much those players pay them in other to be included in the team.
Re: The Way Forward After Our World Cup Exit by Naughtytboy: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Digriz:
I was about opening a thread about this before i saw yours.
Really, we need to start planning from now,lets leave tribalism apart and do a proper scouting around the country academies. We can get top class players in every department that will make a formidable team even up to 3rd eleven, then put this young guys together and prepare them for Nations cup and world cup 2022.
Let them represent us in major tournaments to get exposure and confidence,.if we can do this but our football house are only interested in their pockets,who knows how much those players pay them in other to be included in the team.
i tell you bro I just wish media houses like brila FM can help us push Nff to do the right thing we have talented footballers in this country
Re: The Way Forward After Our World Cup Exit by babatundey5: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2018
Keep the coach let him keep discovering players like ebeuhi.

(1) (Reply)

South Korea V Germany: Defending Champions Germany On The Brink Of Exit …if / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Why I Delayed Substitutions During Super Eagles’ 2-1 Loss / Cuneyt Carkis Gave Out Penalty Because Goalkeeper's Hand Touched The Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.