Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Australian Government Want You Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Australian Government Want You Now (1550 Views)

Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn / Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. / Australian Prime Minister Does It Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Australian Government Want You Now by nlemonwuA: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2010
The Australian government has recently opened the borders for over 100,000 new immigrants who wish to start a new life in this beautiful country. If you wish to live and work in Australia, then you can be one of those people. All you have to do is register here:t has never been easier to get in the Australian immigration program. In fact, you only have to meet two very simple demands:

* Speak good of English.
* Be between 18-45 years old.

If you meet the demands, you are half way there. Let us, the AUSFIS Organization, handle the paperwork for you! We will also assist you in any question or problem with our professional migration consultants.
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Ausfis Members" <members@ausfis-members.com
Re: The Australian Government Want You Now by snowdrops(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
two querries;

1. wrong section, this should go to the travel thread.

2. again another advert claiming to take people overseas. people should do all research and think really hard before parting with a dime as there are millions of fraudsters out there.
australia operates a points based system and only focuses on immigrants with skills. so dont be deceived.

(1) (Reply)

And Many People Think Animals Don’t Have Emotions(picture) / God Hates Divorce / Is TWERKING A Good Dance In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.