Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Business Plan On T Shirt Branding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan On T Shirt Branding (499 Views)

Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! / Ideas On T-shirt Printing / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan On T Shirt Branding by Solarex1: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2018
T Shirt Design business plan
Executive Summary on T shirt Design business
Introduction
AY T-Shirt design and Sales Company is a T shirt branding company that specializes in sewing and designing of T-Shirt wears for sales in both local and international market. We also run a T-Shirt fashion school where we train students on T shirt branding.
There is a very big market potential for T shirt branding business in Nigeria because both young and old uses T shirt as a casual wear on daily basis. And T shirt are used in casual event and corporate dresses (both poor and rich) in Nigeria.
So I will advise Nigerian youth to venture into this business because their services will always be needed
DETAILED DESCRIPTION
- Designing, sewing, branding and selling of T-Shirt of different sizes for casual wears. We manufacture T-shirt in small and large quantities base on demand. We produce T-shirts and casual clothing for male, female, young, adult, children, corporate executive, unions, sport men and women, students, church and political parties.
- We craft out and create appealing customized designs and brand image for unions, schools, departmental group, religion organization, political parties and other corporate organizations base on demand. Sometimes I design different styles and show them the softcopy on my system for them to choose the best.
- Due to my experience in design and artwork, I help other companies to design different styles.
- I also design different T-shirt styles and print them on books and calendar and sell.
- I run a mini T-shirt manufacturing and branding classes, where I teach few students on graphics, artwork, style creation, branding and sewing of T-shirt.
- We also print on t-shirt made by US, or brought by individual and corporate organization using the local method
WOW US
- The fact that I bring my imagination to reality by using graphics software like CorelDraw, Photoshop, fireworks and adobe illustrator.
- The mini T-shirt manufacturing outfit that we run and write free articles on these
- I organize fashion in my school.
PROBLEM SOLVED
- As children, young and old like wearing T-shirt; we make it easily available by producing different styles of T-shirt to offer customers a variety of option.
- We solve the problem of unemployment through our fashion outfit
- I create appealing styles and nice brand images for other companies.
ADDRESSABLE MARKET
The addressable market of T-shirt design and sales company is big in Nigeria because, there is available mass market that uses T-shirt as casual event and corporate dresses (both poor and rich) in Nigeria. We intend to make T-shirt wear available to every household in Nigeria and offer our services to more than 55% of children, young and old populace that uses T-shirt in Nigeria.
MARKETING STRATEGY
- Direct marketing by using word of mouth and displaying our T-shirt label into secondary schools, churches etc.
- Leverage on the internet and social media platform like Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Attend local fashion expos
- Place adverts on newspaper, fashion magazines, radio and TV.
- Build relationship with celebrities or upcoming celebrities that I know
- And sell of T-shirt at affordable prices.
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS
- We will produce our T-shirt and casual cloths for a wide range of people (for rich and poor)
- The quality and robust wealth of experience
- Training outfit added to our services
- My skill in using designing software
- We offer free delivery for bulk purchase
- Consultancy services.
REVENUE MODEL
- Import T-shirt and resell it
- Sewing of T-shirt
- Creating appealing design and brand image for sale
- Revenue for training outfit
For a complete business plan on all kinds of businesses call our business development unit on 07062284261, 07082014770

Re: Business Plan On T Shirt Branding by Solarex1: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Let's help you write a standard business plan that will guide you through your business to maximize profit
Below is the direct link to download more than 30 different business plan.
http://www.solarexinstitute.com.ng/category/business-plan/

(1) (Reply)

Binance Uganda Launch..register Now And Get 0.5BNB = $10 FIRST 20,000 PEOPLE. / I Want To Be Successful In Business But...... / Graco Car Seat For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.