Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (72260 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by 8stargeneral: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na true talk,no dey act kissing role dey act police role or kidnapper grin grin
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Follygunners: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
dollyjoy:
I can't remember quoting you bro. Kilo sup?

So you have to quote me for me to comment, abi? Sisi wannabe.. angry angry When do we start personalizing / privatizing / owning 'quotes'? Nah wah ooo. undecided Ode.

Typical ignorant 9ja FOOL. All dem sabi na to adulate and revere stupidity and mediocrity! angry
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by GodsloveEze(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actor, Yaw Adu popularly known as Sumsum, has not been quite delighted about the choosy attitude of some actresses in the Industry. According to him, no actress wants to kiss him in the movies.

In a recent interview, he revealed that when he had the opportunity to kiss an actress in a movie, she turned him down when the scene got to that part.

“The only actress I have kissed wasn’t a star but I later had an opportunity to kiss Vivian Jill in a movie, which she needed a child and I had to sleep with her for her to conceive but she later turned me down and dodged me when I tried kissing her.

I did not ask her why she dodged me because I didn’t believe in myself either. Perhaps they think since I have big eyes, I might knock them with it which scares them away”. He said.

Sumsun further added that Ghollywood actresses also discriminate against those of them from Kumasi when it comes to kissing.

“I watched a movie, Liwin was directed to kiss Jackie Appiah but she denied him. Assuming it was Majid, she would have kissed him passionately with no qualms.”

https://lailasnews.com/no-actress-wants-to-kiss-me-in-movies-ghanaian-actor-cries-out/

Lol... But the eyes shaaa it is well with you
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by mkpurumma090(f): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Wit this Your Owl Eyes...my Brother OYO is ur nickname..
Wicked human being

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Follygunners: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Taaaa! You must be very very silly. Very stupid if you are an African.

No body should better ban me cos this fool deserves a little venom!

Calm down, nobody dey ban you, make I serve ur papa wella.

So you sef dey feel like babe abi? You sef don carry wig / dead pple hair for head, abi? Chai... No be ur fault na. Thunder fire your already dark-burnt ugly face and amoeba figure! angry angry

Na for 9ja domestic fowl go dey wan follow Eagle rub shoulder. I'll recommend you a mask. grin
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by sexdoll: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
i don't blame them.

your face alone will give them a lot horrible nightmares.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Follygunners:

Calm down, nobody dey ban you, make I serve ur papa wella.

So you sef dey feel like babe abi? You sef don carry wig / dead pple hair for head, abi? Chai... No be ur fault na. Thunder fire your already dark-burnt ugly face and amoeba figure! angry angry

Na for 9ja domestic fowl go dey wan follow Eagle rub shoulder. I'll recommend you a mask. grin
Buhhaaaahhhhaaaaahhaaaa. Funny dude, I wonder why what u wrote brought laughter to my soul though. Make I free u with your craze abeg.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
I knew I have met him before...

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Follygunners: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhaaaahhhhaaaaahhaaaa. Funny dude, I wonder why what u wrote brought laughter to my soul though. Make I free u with your craze abeg.

Awesome, I'm glad you can at least resonate with reality! Foolish Okoro Yam-legger! Cannibalistic Savage! angry angry
Abeg, just go commot that smelly wig / dead-pple hair from ur head perhaps, you'll think properly. OK? Olofo! angry
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by john650(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Perhaps he should look for another line of work that doesn't require good looks.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Either you are a broke dude. Your mindset is your problem dude. Change your thinking, change your world.

You want to kiss? Pay now and get marry for uncountable kisses later.

Love yourself most.

Be thankful that you have those eyes to see. There are those looking for eyeballs as yours, but they have nor.

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by bewla(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Benjom:
Is that your biggest problem? grin cool
make money them go beg u

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Follygunners:

Awesome, I'm glad you can at least resonate with reality!
Abeg, just go commot that smelly wig / dead-pple hair from ur head perhaps, you'll think properly. OK? Olofo! angry
Please shut it. You ain't wise at all. So you even checked out my profile huh? You probably one ugly ass morafacka typing on borrowed data. Just swerve with your stupidity or u want me to call mr mimimile93 to finish you. Guy issa killer literally.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by blackgold2018(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Follygunners:
My guy, no worry.. just focus on your work and become very successful. undecided They'll be the ones begging to kiss you, trust me. cool

Foolish African ladies. All they know is $$$$. Ugly things. angry
you are so pained. Confidence n self worth help the most

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by temiflex01(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actor, Yaw Adu popularly known as Sumsum, has not been quite delighted about the choosy attitude of some actresses in the Industry. According to him, no actress wants to kiss him in the movies.

In a recent interview, he revealed that when he had the opportunity to kiss an actress in a movie, she turned him down when the scene got to that part.

“The only actress I have kissed wasn’t a star but I later had an opportunity to kiss Vivian Jill in a movie, which she needed a child and I had to sleep with her for her to conceive but she later turned me down and dodged me when I tried kissing her.

I did not ask her why she dodged me because I didn’t believe in myself either. Perhaps they think since I have big eyes, I might knock them with it which scares them away”. He said.

Sumsun further added that Ghollywood actresses also discriminate against those of them from Kumasi when it comes to kissing.

“I watched a movie, Liwin was directed to kiss Jackie Appiah but she denied him. Assuming it was Majid, she would have kissed him passionately with no qualms.”

https://lailasnews.com/no-actress-wants-to-kiss-me-in-movies-ghanaian-actor-cries-out/

Is that the reason he his wearing his top with the size tag. Blacks! undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by ogolomachi(f): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Follygunners:

Awesome, I'm glad you can at least resonate with reality! Foolish Okoro Yam-legger! Cannibalistic Savage! angry angry
take it easy on the poor girl.... her self esteem go don reach zero by now

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sorry bro, just face your career and be the best.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by ogolomachi(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please shut it. You ain't wise at all. So you even checked out my profile huh? You probably one ugly ass morafacka typing on borrowed data. Just swerve with your stupidity or u want me to call mr mimimile93 to finish you. Guy issa killer literally.
mtscheew....was expecting something better

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by demobaba1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
The Baba needs to work harder, believe in himself. By d time u are there, those babes will beg to kiss u. Most ladies don't give a damn how u look if u are rich / successful.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Follygunners: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

I hear ya...You can go call your Jungle head sef, OK? Na Jupiter Thunder go fire you all, I swear angry angry

You sure just validated my arguments and points. Thanks indeed! cool
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by realoscar84(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
So, somebody has been busy telling me mankind are made in the image of God, ok what about this dude?
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Follygunners: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackgold2018:
you are so pained. Confidence n self worth help the most

Guy, your face sure needs EXTENSIVE surgery, make-over / make-up or mask at least grin . You're there trying to make fun of a dude with thriving career while you're no different. Pot calling kettle black. grin FOOL!
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by mimimile93: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

Oga go make money. Even Nicki minaj go kiss you..
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by mimimile93: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Taaaa! You must be very very silly. Very stupid if you are an African.

No body should better ban me cos this fool deserves a little venom!

Easy o! The next ban would take a year or two.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
ogolomachi:
mtscheew....was expecting something better
The devil will not use cretins to get me banned. Not today padre!
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:

Easy o! The next ban would take a year or two.
Lol.ok
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by AfricanMagic(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

this guy can see the beyond
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by whiteeyes: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Sure, I agree with @Follygunners above me. Focus on turning those sockets into money bag, act it out with fun, use it to the maximum and see if no be you go dey choose babe wey you wan���

You can ask our beloved Segun Eyerinze how he did it!
Thank me later biko nu�
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Kemillion(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

U get dis kind eyes stil wan 2 be kissed and love are u well? if na u see dis kind eyes � u for kiss? #GERARAHIA
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Muslimahmeenah(f): 12:15am On Jun 28, 2018
But seriously, he should try his hand in something apart from showbiz. Looks matter in the industry
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Burgerlomo: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
quite scary and funny grin

Babe you fyne ooo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.