Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (72257 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by obynno7(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2018
the guy is funny
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Follygunners:

So you have to quote me for me to comment, abi? Sisi wannabe.. angry angry When do we start personalizing / privatizing / owning 'quotes'? Nah wah ooo. undecided Ode.

Typical ignorant 9ja FOOL. All dem sabi na to adulate and revere stupidity and mediocrity! angry

You must be the guy they announced on Radio escaped from ARO this afternoon.

What has the lady done to warrant your mental problem display.

She commented on the actor not you.

I guess you are physically a replica of the Ghanian actor. so its painful seeing your lookalike mocked.

Nonsense

Lunatics all over Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Follygunners:

Calm down, nobody dey ban you, make I serve ur papa wella.

So you sef dey feel like babe abi? You sef don carry wig / dead pple hair for head, abi? Chai... No be ur fault na. Thunder fire your already dark-burnt ugly face and amoeba figure! angry angry

Na for 9ja domestic fowl go dey wan follow Eagle rub shoulder. I'll recommend you a mask. grin

See the way you are jumping from one person to another insulting ppl upandan. And mods are watching.

You must have bitten close to twenty ppl by now.

so sad.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 28, 2018
mkpurumma090:
Wicked human being
i No Wicked ooo
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Offixialsecret(m): 2:46am On Jun 28, 2018
hahaha no worry come naira land girls den here to kiss u
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by saintneo(m): 3:20am On Jun 28, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actor, Yaw Adu popularly known as Sumsum, has not been quite delighted about the choosy attitude of some actresses in the Industry. According to him, no actress wants to kiss him in the movies.

In a recent interview, he revealed that when he had the opportunity to kiss an actress in a movie, she turned him down when the scene got to that part.

“The only actress I have kissed wasn’t a star but I later had an opportunity to kiss Vivian Jill in a movie, which she needed a child and I had to sleep with her for her to conceive but she later turned me down and dodged me when I tried kissing her.

I did not ask her why she dodged me because I didn’t believe in myself either. Perhaps they think since I have big eyes, I might knock them with it which scares them away”. He said.

Sumsun further added that Ghollywood actresses also discriminate against those of them from Kumasi when it comes to kissing.

“I watched a movie, Liwin was directed to kiss Jackie Appiah but she denied him. Assuming it was Majid, she would have kissed him passionately with no qualms.”

https://lailasnews.com/no-actress-wants-to-kiss-me-in-movies-ghanaian-actor-cries-out/

Ozil dey hammer Ms Turkey, better for Ms Ghana
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by hope4nigeria(m): 4:05am On Jun 28, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Hey man I know the reason but I won't say it cheesy
who wan kiss panda beast , no need to talk, keepkwayet
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Horlamidei(m): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actor, Yaw Adu popularly known as Sumsum, has not been quite delighted about the choosy attitude of some actresses in the Industry. According to him, no actress wants to kiss him in the movies.

In a recent interview, he revealed that when he had the opportunity to kiss an actress in a movie, she turned him down when the scene got to that part.

“The only actress I have kissed wasn’t a star but I later had an opportunity to kiss Vivian Jill in a movie, which she needed a child and I had to sleep with her for her to conceive but she later turned me down and dodged me when I tried kissing her.

I did not ask her why she dodged me because I didn’t believe in myself either. Perhaps they think since I have big eyes, I might knock them with it which scares them away”. He said.

Sumsun further added that Ghollywood actresses also discriminate against those of them from Kumasi when it comes to kissing.

“I watched a movie, Liwin was directed to kiss Jackie Appiah but she denied him. Assuming it was Majid, she would have kissed him passionately with no qualms.”

https://lailasnews.com/no-actress-wants-to-kiss-me-in-movies-ghanaian-actor-cries-out/

Sha work hard so actress will be looking forward to kiss you......ask tyrion lannister of GOT..
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Why is that Ghana has bad looking male celebrities?. It is an inst just Google it you can only see 4-5cute guys the rest be looking like kids
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Brainbox2020(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2018
LMAO.....see eye like lizard own
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by def111(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2018
You too wan kiss..
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2018
But why are you so angry? Is she the cause of your problems? Is that how you’d just find and unleash your frustration on an innocent stranger? Typical broke boy behavior! You people hate anything that’ll remind you of your wretchedness. I just pray that God will wipe all of you from the face of the earth. Broke smelly boys do not deserve life. As yes you’re right, if that ugly, demonic looking thing had money, girls would line up to even suck his eyeballs. I no know why e dey pain you oh but as long as this earth exists, girls would forever follow men with money no matter how ugly they are so better make money or kill your self. Frustration kill you there angry
Follygunners:

Awesome, I'm glad you can at least resonate with reality! Foolish Okoro Yam-legger! Cannibalistic Savage! angry angry
Abeg, just go commot that smelly wig / dead-pple hair from ur head perhaps, you'll think properly. OK? Olofo! angry
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by kyutepanda(f): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Sorry oh, U don born?

if i don born u wan use d pikin do ritual ni abi y is u a asker?

no start yeye mention with me o biko

*God forgive me* was my last statement n i do hope you saw it, don't come and start righteous with me

we get in the mood to criticize sometimes abi ya related to the actor ni?
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Taku555(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2018
ikbnice:
Na kissing he find go acting?
I. wonder o
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by RexTramadol1: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2018
kyutepanda:

if i don born u wan use d pikin do ritual ni abi y is u a asker?

no start yeye mention with me o biko

*God forgive me* was my last statement n i do hope you saw it, don't come and start righteous with me

we get in the mood to criticize sometimes abi ya related to the actor ni?

See question Wey I bin ask you,see epistle Wey u use reply....... Women go be women sha

Sombori like you go like Aproko.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Follygunners: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2018
KillaBeauty:
But why are you so angry? Is she the cause of your problems? Is that how you’d just find and unleash your frustration on an innocent stranger? Typical broke boy behavior! You people hate anything that’ll remind you of your wretchedness. I just pray that God will wipe all of you from the face of the earth. Broke smelly boys do not deserve life. As yes you’re right, if that ugly, demonic looking thing had money, girls would line up to even suck his eyeballs. I no know why e dey pain you oh but as long as this earth exists, girls would forever follow men with money no matter how ugly they are so better make money or kill your self. Frustration kill you there angry

OK.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Eya a no worry d day u hammer big time,their eyes no go see your EYESES again .Kisses go roll tire
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by kyutepanda(f): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2018
RexTramadol1:

See question Wey I bin ask you,see epistle Wey u use reply....... Women go be women sha

Sombori like you go like Aproko.

lol, gerarahea jor, if no be aproko wetin make u ask if i don born
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by RexTramadol1: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
kyutepanda:

lol, gerarahea jor, if no be aproko wetin make u ask if i don born

Child support grin grin
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Oselu28(f): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
freida1993:
Is he related to mesut ozil

ozil iz finer abeg
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by kyutepanda(f): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Child support grin grin

lol, aspiring baby daddy
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Iykelinus(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Omo guy you be like Burnt offering or better still, amadioha sacrifice... This kind eye go break camera lens
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by jrusky(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2018
So kissing is now the reason some folks goes into acting or what? Mr man if kissing is your acting career headache then you are in a wrong career path.

So for real actress do actually kiss on movie or just pretending? Wonders shall never end. So all those bitchs harlots who had acted so many romantic movies actually put their mouth on those guys mouth for real and someone will still marry her and be swallowing all actors salivas both sick, smelly, infected, sleek mucus saliva and call these bitchs wife it's a pity.

Mr sumsum mere looking at your face, your lips, your eyes even your head I don't understand you even to smile your smile is so scary common good smile you don't have and you want kissing ok nah.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Tonimordred(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Oh boy na wa 4 u even to open mouth n laff very wel is difikut....na kizin go kon dey easy
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by AceDomino(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Those eye are damn massive
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Nackzy: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Okpolo eye e no be open eye
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Evablizin(f): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Fadiga24:

You are back I missed you
cheesy
I missed you too. Hope you're good?
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Fadiga24(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

I missed you too. Hope you're good?

Yea, I'll mention you later let's talk
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Evablizin(f): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Fadiga24:

Yea, I'll mention you later let's talk
All right.
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by seunadeolu(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2018
OPOLO EYES E No BE Open EYEs grin grin
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by Saib4Jesus: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Let you money come, they kiss the eyes
Re: Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2018
What kind of a movie director will ask this one to be kissed, na wa oo, guy na village role go fit you jor, okpolo eyes no be open eyes shaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.