Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) (6461 Views)

How The Discovery Of Alien Species Will Destroy Religion / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
Please there's no need to quarrel with our neighbors over simple issues my friend, we're all humans and we're attracted to one another because life becomes tasteless when there's nobody with whom to share your thoughts. That's why true Christians fully grasp the ideal reason why Jesus goes around sharing His thoughts with people. It's only those who have nothing worthwhile to share that often turn to rage when someone else opens a podium for conversation. Wisdom becomes obvious when you're able to quench rage and not to aggravate it.Proverbs 15:1
Look I will show you a thread on wgere this guy was posting random nonsense. After I brought my rebuttals he disappeared. Unless you are one of his alternate monikers because you argue like him.

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4588071/presidency-releases-checklist-killings-under/4#68909515
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Look I will show you a thread on wgere this guy was posting random nonsense. After I brought my rebuttals he disappeared. Unless you are one of his alternate monikers because you argue like him.

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4588071/presidency-releases-checklist-killings-under/4#68909515
I'm not so good in English but at least i know the true meaning of the word ARGUMENT,it's a scenario where two or more people are raising points that seems factual before each participant. But my own case differs because it's you folk that opened a podium for public discuss and you're all avoiding the light into the discuss simply due to your assumptions that i'm just one of those morons claiming Faith! So i'm not arguing with atheists i'm challenging you all to come up with something worthwhile that's good enough as a reason to throw FAITH into the garbage! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
I'm not so good in English but at least i know the true meaning of the word ARGUMENT,it's a scenario where two or more people are raising points that seems factual before each participant. But my own case differs because it's you folk that opened a podium for public discuss and you're all avoiding the light into the discuss simply due to your assumptions that i'm just one of those morons claiming Faith! So i'm not arguing with atheists i'm challenging you all to come up with something worthwhile that's good enough as a reason to throw FAITH into the garbage! smiley smiley smiley
If you can heal an amputee with your faith and show everyone here with a video evidence and it is on the national newspapers with people from all over the world witnessing it.

AND...

You can use your faith and faith alone to write on the moon these words in bold:

Dear Nairaland Atheists,
Jesus loves you and wants you to accept him
-Love, Riofidelio.
I will believe in him

And please don't say that it is impossible. Jesus said that with faith as small as a mustard seed you can throw mountains into the sea.

Remember, with God, all things are possible.
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

If you can heal an amputee with your faith and show everyone here with a video evidence and it is on the national newspapers with people from all over the world witnessing it.

AND...

You can use your faith and faith alone to write on the moon these words in bold:

Dear Nairaland Atheists,
-Love, Riofidelio.
I will believe in him

And please don't say that it is impossible. Jesus said that with faith as small as a mustard seed you can throw mountains into the sea.

You're quoting documents written by men like you who claims to believe in the writings and at the same time teaching them how to exercise their faith as in how they can apply wisdom to what they wrote Haha my friend, this your animosity towards Faith is now making you sound somehow to me, a wise inquisitor will keep asking thought provoking questions from what a witness SAY and agreed is practical not running ahead of the one you're supposed to query! undecided undecided undecided Why not ask me how those words should be applied for benefits and stop applying the mentality of those PAGANS or ATHEISTS claiming Christians that you used to know?
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
You're quoting documents written by men like you who claims to believe in the writings and at the same time teaching them how to exercise their faith as in how they can apply wisdom to what they wrote
Is it not the same bible you are quoting to prove the existence of aliens. So the bible is now a document written by men. So jesus did not say that? Okay o.

[s]Haha my friend, this your animosity towards Faith is now making you sound somehow to me, a wise inquisitor will keep asking thought provoking questions from what a witness SAY and agreed is practical not running ahead of the one you're supposed to query! undecided undecided undecided Why not ask me how those words should be applied for benefits and stop applying the mentality of those PAGANS or ATHEISTS claiming Christians that you used to know?[/s]
You know what? Shame on me for even trying to reason with you. Your cognitive dissonance and insane troll logic is causing you real problems. Get real help from a psychiatrist.
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

AND...

Dear Nairaland Atheists,
-Love, Riofidelio.
I will believe in him

First of all Jesus did not come to establish a magic school so Christians aren't supposed to be performing miracles till now! 1Corinthians 13:8-11 Secondly you're demanding that Christians should go to the moon and write on it, when Jesus (our master) never went there,moreover you should know as an elite the size of the moon so with what do you expect me to write something so that people on earth could see my hand writing on the moon? Jesus said with faith as small as a mustard seed you can throw mountains into the sea, but Jesus Himself never do such a spectacular display just to prove a point! Matthew 4:6,7 So you need to ask what exactly did Jesus had in mind? Lastly "with God all things are possible" Yes for Christians "having difficulty practicing what Jesus taught" that will make believers gain salvation, not a needless showy display that's of NO practical wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Is it not the same bible you are quoting to prove the existence of aliens. So the bible is now a document written by men. So jesus did not say that? Okay o.

You know what? Shame on me for even trying to reason with you. Your cognitive dissonance and insane troll logic is causing you real problems. Get real help from a psychiatrist.
Thanks Sir i'll do just that but you never asked a single question pertaining to the topic of the thread "alíen in religion" all you've been doing is quoting a book written by "men like you" without listening to how what was written could be applied. I believe you're an elite and i expected a well meaning,knowledgeable and competent scholar from a reputable faculty to stick to the point of discuss during a public debate you know. I'm sure it's your frequent contact with misinformed pagans claiming Christians that's still annoying you, so i'm tendering an apology on their behalf. So can we now go back to the topic of discuss opened by your colleague or should we end the conversation? Obviously you've won the argument however you never touch the TOPIC, so i'll report myself to the psychiatrist for medical assistant but next time as a sane person who is better than an insane like me try not to deviate from TOPICS. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Atheism is just another religious group if you're willing to know, Satan is gathering via own flocks for destruction so don't expect that it's until they meet on Sundays, Play their hymnbook with the piano, hold a torn apart Bible, sit abreast before a collar man and other stuffs like that that makes you a religious slowpoke! Everyone believes in one thing or another because whoever read any written documents and start thinking alike like the author of such a books he read believes in the author! So we're all believers, the only difference is while there are FEW believers who's beliefs are meaningful,beneficial and reliable most believers are proudly,stupidly and obstinately sticking to written documents of NO practical usefulness nor value to life!

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by ScienceWatch: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
This is the result of credulity! When someone just fill his brains with delusion so anytime an intelligent person reveal the stupidity in their reasoning they're pained to the marrow! cheesy cheesy cheesy But the irony of this is that Jesus actually did this to credulous religious leaders of His time, therefore don't be surprised that when you come in contact with a true Christian try to get all the facts ready because we're more than just morons thinking they have something to do with Faith whereas they're just misinformed PAGANS!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Hakeem12(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
The only way I can see religion and other social phenomena being affected by alien life is if we are confronted by an alien civilization that wants to conquer/assimilate us.

I say this because of the examples in history. Take for instance our ancestors in their communities. Before the colonialists, they had their own languages, religions and cultural norms and practices. After they came, we got nigeria where we worship another people's God, wear their clothes and have the same mannerisms and speak their language in our own dialect.

If an alien civilization were to meet with us with an active interest in our affairs; these things would change:
Language: As the civilization would have likely have colonized other worlds, they might have a galactic lingua franca for ease of communications which earth would have to learn.
Culture: when the colonialists came to nigeria back then, we were practically a nudist culture(igbos) or wore little clothing, had barbaric practices(killing twins, osu etc) and were generally primitive in all things. Today, we have poor clothing incapable of protecting us from elements, have stupid practices like sexism and racism, and technologically have only reached the moon. The aliens would have likely have conquered all this before becoming a spacefaring people.
Religion: The aliens would be stronger than us and more advanced. It would make sense for all our present day religions to go extinct and theirs become the new world religion. Or maybe they may be a secular or atheistic society.

Budaatum dalaman martinez19 hakeem12
Brilliantly said

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
If each person is asked the same question about aliens having an effect on our earth today, there will be different ideas and assumptions as to what each person will expect the aliens to do and they will think along information they gather before then as none of us as seen any alien. But i think if they're much advanced than us there will be a rapid development in technology,undoubtedly this has been proven that within just a century ago there is rapid advancement in technology. Secondly there will be changes in the way people will react to superior authorities leading to protests and disputes including wars. Regarding religion,aliens will surely divert people's mind towards their ideas but as higher intelligent beings they'll do this unsuspected since humans are also intelligent creatures so people will think they're having different religions but in reality they all focus on the same goal. Language: Aliens can influence the language people speak but i don't think they'll also do this without using something that will carry everyone along e.g music,sports,movies,internet,festivals,holidays,fashion including religion can all be used to communicate without necessarily speaking to one another! I think if aliens are more advanced than we humans,there is many ways they can control our affairs without letting us realise that they're around! Because if they truly want us to notice their presence of course they'll put on some visible forms that everyone can see but it's like they're hiding and that's a sigh they don't want to give room for suspision!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Hakeem12(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
johnydon22:

I knew the guy was going to break down sooner or later, tired and worn out.

He took the whole thing tad too serious and personal. Had several psychological issues due to it.

He had attention seeking disorder - Quoting anyone and everyone.

He was desperate to appear brilliant.

Developed cognitive dissonance.

Approval seeking went highroad - he even devolved to creating alternate monikers to like his own posts as soon as he makes them grin

Inability to grasp or comprehend opposing argument.

He came so very obsessed and engrossed in that hostile virtual world and that's a recipe to get messed up in the head.

I noticed all these things just few weeks after becoming very active again and that was why I voted to ignore him.

I knew he was a walking egg about to break any minute. And frankly I pitied him, still do.

The mental strain he incurred from his activities here could be damaging.

And the type of human he was, the type who revelled attention, didn't make it better for him, he became caught up in his own demons. Tucked in over and over again.

I knew it was a matter of time. People started to ignore him, few people replied when he quoted them, even fewer took him serious. it was enough to make him drop.

I think he is just tired, he needs a break and deservedly so.

I have advised people on this board to watch their mental healthy, especially those who take things too personal and serious.

The day I busted him liking his own post with several alternate accounts was the day I figured out how desperate, lonely and banked up his mental state was.

And honestly, I still pity him.
lol
...the guy takes himself real serious. Like his opinion must trump others. Never gonna let you have the last words on argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by johnydon22(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hakeem12:
lol
...the guy takes himself real serious. Like his opinion must trump others. Never gonna let you have the last words on argument.

As in eeehn but the problem is not even that. The problem is that his replies are always off from the point your post is making

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
johnydon22:

As in eeehn but the problem is not even that. The problem is that his replies are always off from the point your post is making
He also displays a high level of https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsaneTrolllogic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Hakeem12(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
johnydon22:

A clear case of cognitive dissonance. He's always trying to appear intelligent with his posts. They are always off the point truly. I only mentioned him once, hoping for a reasonable argument, his reply really summed up his mental state for me back then. I have learnt to ignore him since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Hakeem12:
A clear case of cognitive dissonance. He's always trying to appear intelligent with his posts. They are always off the point truly. I only mentioned him once, hoping for a reasonable argument, his reply really summed up his mental state for me back then. I have learnt to ignore him since.
Good! that's intelligence for real,ignoring those whose power of reasoning is lower than expectation. But where there is no specific scale of measurement to determine the ponderosity of such reasoning,then no ASSUMED measurement could be reliably justified. It could only become a PARTIAL agreement arrived by few scholars of the same faculty all of whom have been taught by the same school of THOUGHT! Sir i think this boils down to the same institution "RELIGION" which is the powerful force that brings different individuals under one roof,making them to feel others are of lower intellect or less impotant!
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Hakeem12(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
Good! that's intelligence for real,ignoring those whose power of reasoning is lower than expectation. But where there is no specific scale of measurement to determine the ponderosity of such reasoning,then no ASSUMED measurement could be reliably justified. It could only become a PARTIAL agreement arrived by few scholars of the same faculty all of whom have been taught by the same school of THOUGHT! Sir i think this boils down to the same institution "RELIGION" which is the powerful force that brings different individuals under one roof,making them to feel others are of lower intellect or less impotant!
Right on, a religious person reads one book no better than other books on mythology and assumes he knows all. A scientist reads dozens of books and still knows there's a lot to be known. It takes a strong will for knowledge and rationality to abandon religion. But still, I don't blame most religious people, the fear of hell for one, and then a promise of a place where the river flows with milk and wine, where there is no more sadness, despair, fear or any negative emotions and humans will be inacapable of bad thoughts. Stories children should even be flogged for if they believe in them, are why some people really practise it.The dream of an eutopia, which we can even try to achieve here on earth with secular morality which trumps religion morality.
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by eterisan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
We were created to live forever as youths on esrth with no pains in 100% security and peace of mind. Each man with his own woman,in a house of our choice,having a garden big full of nourishing foods,with animals around to do certain things that we can't as we command them! That is God's plan before creating humans on Earth,i'm sorry it's more than a sentence so can you ask your questions now regarding "aliens"?

Swami Vivekananda:

What do you gain in heaven? You become gods, drink nectar, and get rheumatism. There is less misery there than on earth, but also less truth.

So God's plan is for us to enjoy forever. We should just be enjoying now then, what's the issue with that? If we can create less pain, have our woman, animal etc. Guess you are a Jehova witness
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hakeem12:
Right on, a religious person reads one book no better than other books on mythology and assumes he knows all. A scientist reads dozens of books and still knows there's a lot to be known. It takes a strong will for knowledge and rationality to abandon religion. But still, I don't blame most religious people, the fear of hell for one, and then a promise of a place where the river flows with milk and wine, where there is no more sadness, despair, fear or any negative emotions and humans will be inacapable of bad thoughts. Stories children should even be flogged for if they believe in them, are why some people really practise it.The dream of an eutopia, which we can even try to achieve here on earth with secular morality which trumps religion morality.
Hmmmmmmmmm well let me say thanks for saying your mind about the various books of religion,you've really given it a thorough thought however i want you to know that books makes sense ONLY to those having the same line of thought or mindset like their authors. The Bible is not just ONE single book but a volume of 66 books complied as one big book! So if you must understand it's messages you need to study it with those having the mindset of it's AUTHOR. Unlike other books the writers of the Bible claims they're not it's author this has made it a special book. I invite you to ask questions regarding what you read from it but please! please!! please!!! don't apply what people are saying about the Bible now just ask your questions from the very words you read from it,because there are lots and lots of misconceptions going on due to wrong thoughts spewed by misinformed popular religious titled men!
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by eterisan(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm well let me say thanks for saying your mind about the various books of religion,you've really given it a thorough thought however i want you to know that books makes sense ONLY to those having the same line of thought or mindset like their authors. The Bible is not just ONE single book but a volume of 66 books complied as one big book!

You know you are wrong, the Bible is not made up of 66 books. It's just a collection of what was conveniently compiled by the early Christian church. Why is it that the dead sea scrolls have not yet been added or is it not from same source. Or why is the good news bible containing more books.

BTW you have completely derailed this thread.

I will give you evidence of UFO occurrence or alien life in the Bible. If and only if you have had an UFO sighting. If not whatever evidence I will give you, you will debunk hence there will be no point.

Note: this is coming from one who has had several UFO sightings.
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
eterisan:

You know you are wrong, the Bible is not made up of 66 books. It's just a collection of what was conveniently compiled by the early Christian church. Why is it that the dead sea scrolls have not yet been added or is it not from same source. Or why is the good news bible containing more books.

BTW you have completely derailed this thread.

I will give you evidence of UFO occurrence or alien life in the Bible.
Well we learn everyday so it's a profitable thing adding to the information you've already gotten in the past,however i'm commenting on the main available printed copies that is always accessible to everyone,the case of other books not added is another topic of discuss on it's own,but let's concentrate on the ones gotten for the main time. So do you have questions pertaining to what the common available bible says or you want to share in the discussion by enlightening us more about the "alien lives'? Thank you!
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by eterisan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
Well we learn everyday so it's a profitable thing adding to the information you've already gotten in the past,however i'm commenting on the main available printed copies that is always accessible to everyone,the case of other books not added is another topic of discuss on it's own,but let's concentrate on the ones gotten for the main time. So do you have questions pertaining to what the common available bible says or you want to share in the discussion by enlightening us more about the "alien lives'? Thank you!
why should we ignore what is written in the other ones. Doesn't it make us to deal with just half truths? I will add to this discussion on alien life using the Bible, but if and only if you have had an UFO sighting, else I won't waste my time or yours just for you to debunk.
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
eterisan:
why should we ignore what is written in the other ones. Doesn't it make us to deal with just half truths? I will add to this discussion on alien life using the Bible, but if and only if you have had an UFO sighting, else I won't waste my time or yours just for you to debunk.
We're supposed to be regarded as intelligent creatures so quoting books not authorised will be tantamount to lying,try to restrain your references to the common 66 books that's available to all. If you want to quote any other books it's welcomed since the books has titles and authors so anybody can go and make researches for verification but quoting books that's not easily accessible nor widely recognized is of no use to us now!
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Dansnow: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
tartar9:
“And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what creatures He has dispersed throughout them . And He, for gathering them when He wills , is competent.”
[The Holy Quran 42:29]

“And to Allah prostrates
whatever creature is in the heavens and whatever is on the Earth , and also the angels , and they are not arrogant.” [The Holy Quran 16:49]

No,existence of extra terrestrial life won't shake my beliefs-it only shows the might of God.

Now let's turn the question around:
How will the realization of the non-existence of extra terrestrial life affect your beliefs as an atheists-won't this strongly imply the existence of God?
Thou this is an hypothetical question because we can't know surely if extra terrestrial life do not exist,but we are strongly pointed towards this direction....The Fermi paradox.
Your Quran only mentioned heaven and earth, it didn't mention Mars. So you see.
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Dansnow:

Your Quran only mentioned heaven and earth, it didn't mention Mars. So you see.
This is very funny,expecting a book that talks about visible living creatures and invisible living beings to touch planets far away from those writing the books cheesy Well 1+1=2 i hope an atheist will agree with that because it has been proven,whereas my grandfather in my village lived and died without having anything to do with books but he knows very well that "ookan"(one) pelu(plus) "ookan" "loparapodi"(is equal to) "eeji"(two). Of course he knew this very well because it's of use to life. Please of what significance or benefit is planet Mars to you and i In fact i'm now fully convinced that atheists are the most stupid creatures on this planet because a fish knows that it doesn't have any business out of water undecided While a human that supposed to be an intelligent creature is disturbing his brains about a far away planet that has nothing as in NOTHING to add or subtract from his very existence embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2018
I'm Riofidelio! I thought Atheists use to say they have working brains that could benefit us but i'm now convinced that they're all worthless "SAPIENS" as they often refer to themselves,always arguing like barbarians with no specific aim just to continue arguing,each proving knowledgeable and independent. But the BITTER TRUTH is they're just another RELIGIOUS group under Satan the Devil the one who started and continue to promote rebellion! So if you're among those that profess FAITH know today that no matter how stupid your religious beliefs you're far far much better than atheists! because at least you believe in orderliness and whether atheists agree or not they'll be forced to subject themselves to rules made by men like themselves even though they don't want to be submissive to God! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Dansnow: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
This is very funny,expecting a book that talks about visible living creatures and invisible living beings to touch planets far away from those writing the books cheesy Well 1+1=2 i hope an atheist will agree with that because it has been proven,whereas my grandfather in my village lived and died without having anything to do with books but he knows very well that "ookan"(one) pelu(plus) "ookan" "loparapodi"(is equal to) "eeji"(two). Of course he knew this very well because it's of use to life. Please of what significance or benefit is planet Mars to you and i In fact i'm now fully convinced that atheists are the most stupid creatures on this planet because a fish knows that it doesn't have any business out of water undecided While a human that supposed to be an intelligent creature is disturbing his brains about a far away planet that has nothing as in NOTHING to add or subtract from his very existence embarassed embarassed embarassed
You religious people are fond of attacking and insulting people who don't share your beliefs. Now you just called atheists "stupid creatures". Meanwhile, they reason with logic and they have improved the world better than the religious ones. Learn to respect everyone's faith.
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dansnow:

You religious people are fond of attacking and insulting people who don't share your beliefs. Now you just called atheists "stupid creatures". Meanwhile, they reason with logic and they have improved the world better than the religious ones. Learn to respect everyone's faith.
HYPOCRISY is worrying you sir,first of all you should know that we have just one religion worldwide that's been accused of attacking none believers and even at that majority practicing the religion kept refuting that assertion. You also said atheists "reason with logic" my friend that's a compound lie because they never reason together to come to terms even within themselves rather than arguing and leaving matters of serious concern unattended to simply because each of them is able to invent one worthless thing or the other. Moreover due to their arrogance and ego they keep manufacturing destructive devices just to prove their worthless theory of "survival of the fittest". Sorry my friend your intelligence is too low that's why you can't see that these useless group are the ones ruining our planet,before they came with all these menace they're calling cilviliation and technology life was sweeter,easier and we're closer to NATURE than now that they've invented so many things that comes with 20% advantages and 80% disadvantages! So my point is that while everyone is talking about their faculty or school of thought atheists should not come up and say "we've done more good",let them just respect themselves and stay clear from people who are trying to find ways to bring people under the submission of an unseen force at least for orderliness because atheists totally lack that highly beneficial quality!
Re: Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) by mrMeen(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

How do you know the supreme being isn't Brahma or Ra, or could there even be a council of supreme beings like the greek gods. Afterall they are older than the bible and christianity and the civilizations that worshipped them were more advanced than the israelites.
sorry if it is a little bit late but I just have to answer this the Quran explicitly stated that Allah has many names and no matter how humans are they always distort something to suit their needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] / The Name "Muhammad" Is Written In The Bible In The Original Hebrew Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.