Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Cryptometrics - The Most Powerful Cryptocurrencies Social Media Rankings - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptometrics - The Most Powerful Cryptocurrencies Social Media Rankings (346 Views)

China’s Latest Crypto Rankings: EOS Retains Top Spot, Bitcoin In 12th Place / Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? / Cryptocurrencies Market Pick Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cryptometrics - The Most Powerful Cryptocurrencies Social Media Rankings by hezewebs(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Welcome to the CryptoMetrics

[url]http://www.cryptometrics.net/
[/url]

[url]https://twitter.com/cryptometrics2
[/url]

Prepare for the Best, Most Powerful and Most-Effective cryptocurrencies and ICO social media rankings website.
You have never seen anything like this, EVER. This tool will change your cryptocurrency research…forever.

Hey there,
Everyone has different approach on researching cryptocurrencies…
Every researcher need to include community size into research. It doesn’t matter what is your approach, I know You are looking for that valuable info.
That is why I want to introduce you to:

CryptoMetrics - The Most Powerful Cryptocurrencies Social Media Rankings

This is the best tool to follow gain/loss on social media and telegram for most cryptocurrencies on the market including most of active and upcoming ICOs.
We created this with a lot of love for Crypto community and it means the world to me: Our goal is to help you find community information for your research and investment. We wanted to make the best tool for tracking community growth and I can truly say that the CryptoMetrics delivers that on promise.

My main reason for creating CryptoMetrics website
I remember as a “newbie” there was no resources like this. I was struggling with my cryptocurrencies research. Always making bad moves. One day I came across Tommy World Power and his video on How To Research Cryptocurrencies where he mentioned his idea about tool that is today CryptoMetrics. I had similar idea before I approached him and with his help we managed to create CryptoMetrics.

Here is what you can expect of CryptoMetrics:

Discover best gainers and losers in cryptocurrency community on Reddit, Twitter and Telegram
Discover most active communities on Reddit
Discover best gainers and losers in ICO communities on Telegram, Twitter and Reddit
Discover all above in periods of 1-day, 7-days, 30-days, 90-days(30-days and 90-days still not available as we need to collect data).
Find community info fast and accurate.
…and a LOT more that you can expect we will add in the future.
Alright so by now We hope you realized at this point that this tool is completely unique. Everything I explained you is a new type of tool that’s totally different then everything that is ever done before.
As you travel through CryptoMetrics experience, you will gain understanding about how the community size is important for cryptocurrency investments/trades.
A website like this comes along once in a lifetime. Think about it! Just few days ago if you wanted to have this stuff you need to build it on your own or in a google spreadsheet.
Never before has so much cryptocurrency community information been available to you.
Never before has figuring out this stuff been so easy.
CryptoMetrics won’t just help you to get community gain/loss. It will also improve your investing/trading and save you a lot of valuable time.

What is all that data on CryptoMetrics?

There are 3 type of data you can find:

Daily: Under this tab you can select period you want to get information for. In datatable you can find next info:
1. Reddit Current: Current number of reddit subscribers.
2. Reddit: Subscribers gain in selected period
3. Reddit%: Subscribers gain in percentage for selected period
4. Reddit Online Current: Current number of reddit online(active) subscribers.
5. Reddit Online: Subscribers online gain in selected period
6. Reddit Online %: Subscribers online gain in percentage for selected period
7. Twitter Current: Current number of twitter followers.
8. Twitter: Followers gain in selected period.
9. Twitter %: Followers gain in percentage for selected period.
10. Telegram Current: Current number of telegram chat group members.
11. Telegram: Members gain in selected period.
12. Telegram %: Members gain in percentage for selected period.
Social: Under this tab you can select social media or chat you want to get information for. In datatable you can find next info:
1. Current: Current number of selected social media members.
2. 1-day: Gain for 24h period of selected social media.
3. 7-days: Gain for 7d period of selected social media.
4. 30-days: Gain for 30d period of selected social media.
5. 90-days: Gain for 90d period of selected social media.
ICO: Under this tab you can select period you want to get information for. In datatable you can find next info:
1. Telegram Current: Current number of telegram chat group members.
2. Telegram: Members gain in selected period.
3. Telegram %: Members gain in percentage for selected period.
4. Twitter Current: Current number of twitter followers.
5. Twitter: Followers gain in selected period.
6. Twitter %: Followers gain in percentage for selected period.
7. Reddit Current: Current number of reddit subscribers.
8. Reddit: Subscribers gain in selected period
9. Reddit%: Subscribers gain in percentage for selected period
Just go for it.

What is the price for this tool?
We actually valued it at significantly higher than that, but I wanted to make sure that this tool was accessible to ANYBODY. So we decided to make it FREE for everyone.

Now that you are ready visit us at CryptoMetrics!
Also we would love to hear your feedback on the website, so make sure you join our community on the discord and twitter.
Re: Cryptometrics - The Most Powerful Cryptocurrencies Social Media Rankings by Valentinothomas: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bitcoin is a ground-breaking form of digital currency. It uses advanced cryptography to secure transactions and control the creation of new units. As a decentralized currency, Bitcoin operates without a central authority, such as a government or bank. You can discover here for more information about Terms and Conditions - GoPickUp Coin.

(1) (Reply)

Housing Loan / Earn Up To #50,000 Monthly / Lorna Nigeria Limited Distributor Offer Is On... INVEST NOW!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.