Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 AM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (1886 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npowerng by npowerng: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
CLARIFICATION

Pre-selected applicants for the non-graduate arm of N-Power are to do their physical verification at the LGA of the residence they filled on their applications.

#NPowerNG
Re: Npowerng by Sophie888: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
I got a text from a number concerning npower please how true is this because I didn't write the test
Re: Npowerng by jayinfo2(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2018
Pls where is noa office in alimosho lg. I want to do my verification today
Re: Npowerng by nazablossom(f): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
jayinfo2:
It's at ikotun lcda.when you get to ikotun bus stop ,just ask around.
Re: Npowerng by princeloba: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
My local government call me for physical verification, which I have done. Plz somebody should help me out on how to Log on npower site. I find it difficult to log in. Since 2016 I applied have not been visiting d site not until I received d call recently
Re: Npowerng by jayinfo2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
nazablossom:
It's at ikotun lcda.when you get to ikotun bus stop ,just ask around.

Thanks for ur help
Re: Npowerng by nazablossom(f): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
jayinfo2:

Thanks for ur help
you are welcome
Re: Npowerng by dbestuncle: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gud day,
Pls no extract from wednesday live meeting on facebook yet. thank you for info

npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG · 1 hr ·
CLARIFICATION

Pre-selected applicants for the non-graduate arm of N-Power are to do their physical verification at the LGA of the residence they filled on their applications.

#NPowerNG
Re: Npowerng by nuradeen011(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
dbestuncle:
Gud day,
Pls no extract from wednesday live meeting on facebook yet. thank you for info

please when is 2018 portal going to be open?
and why not you just pick another set of people from 2017 applicant for this year own.
Re: Npowerng by SwordOfOrion(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hello Mr npower, I'm in a pickle right now. I got a text message inviting me for the Npower software development physical verification exercise, I also confirmed that I have received a congratulatory message saying that I have been successfully pre-selected for the Npower Knowledge Developer Track training on the Npower website. That's all good, but the problem is, I've been to the Bauchi LGA secretariat where the physical verification is taking place and I can't find my name on the list. I've asked a sibling of mine to check my name in the Kaduna South LGA secretariat which is my LGA of origin and my name can't be found there either! So I'm stuck with an invitation for the physical verification but I can't find my name anywhere! How do I get out of this situation?
Re: Npowerng by chibuikepeter: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Go back to the both LGA and check if you can find a name on the list bearing your phone number as a point contact. My suggestion though.
All the best
Re: Npowerng by ZenithMen: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Npower has been hijacked by the cabals in the zoological garden.
Npower is a failed project. Nothing but a scam
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sophie888:
I got a text from a number concerning npower please how true is this because I didn't write the test

Kindly disregard please. N-power does not contact beneficiaries on plain readable mobile numbers. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
jayinfo2:

Good day Jayinfo2, kindly go to your local government area of residence for direction please. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
princeloba:
My local government call me for physical verification, which I have done. Plz somebody should help me out on how to Log on npower site. I find it difficult to log in. Since 2016 I applied have not been visiting d site not until I received d call recently

Kindly log onto www.npvn.npower.gov.ng thank you!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
nuradeen011:

please when is 2018 portal going to be open?
and why not you just pick another set of people from 2017 applicant for this year own.

Good afternoon Sir, there is currently no active recruitment portal for N-power. Kindly stay tuned to our official social media channels for updates. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
ZenithMen:
Npower has been hijacked by the cabals in the zoological garden.
Npower is a failed project. Nothing but a scam

You can't justify that @ZenithMen.

(1) (Reply)

House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . / An Urgent Vacancy / Job Vacancy .Sales rep needed -Ssce and OND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.