Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action (10087 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by MrDickfit: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
I'm thinking of going down on this girl and eating up her pussy . If you've ever had an experience on this please what was it like and what are the things to expect?

Mature minds only.
If you want to insult me you had no business opening this thread in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by MrCork: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
MrDickfit:
I'm thinking of going down on this girl and eating up her pussy . If you've ever had an experience on this please what was it like and what are the things to expect?

Mature minds only.
If you want to insult me you had no business opening this thread in the first place.

..he'll yeaaa....if u done it, u aint man...eat out is great! (Pirrrrrriod) angry
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by taiwiki(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wait I'm thinking..............

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin

DairyKidd come oo. Abeg answer this one sha.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by mimimile93: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
MrDickfit:

Mature minds only.

If she's a naija girl pls dont do it. I repeat dont do it. It's deadly.

8 out of 10 naija girls have STD

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by ibori1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Bluezy13(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Pusyiter(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Does the punnany have NAFDAC number?
if yes, eat it and lick mouth but if not, OYO.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by agbonkamen(f): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
whoever introduced sucking of pussy will not go unpunished

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by ShinskeNakamura: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
A disease free one has an iron taste. Any other taste apart from that is disease. Beware of mouth herpes.

Nigerian females are one of the dirtiest Mammals to grace mother earth.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Skyfornia(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Never done that...reserving it for my wife. That's her special wedding gift..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by iykofias(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Never! Not when NAIJA girls punash smells like spoilt egusi soup

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Lordseyad(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
Especially if d guy is so good and has a degree at Cunningham, you can even promise the guy you would build him a house when he's down there grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
take ampiclox or ampicillin to neutralize the infection and bacteria u re about to swallow.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
why will I put my mouth in a hole filled with diseases and all sort of uncleanness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by hkidola00(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
grin
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Of course na... I eat it till she cries kiss
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Jokerman(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Make sure you both bathe before going down on her....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by tartar9(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
shocked Nope! but I've given lots of men one lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by austyn0(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:
A disease free one has an iron taste.

You have only met,,conversed or stayed with Nigerian girls,, so change this mentality and don't post what you are not sure of..

On the other side of it,, these insults will help improve the neatness of our girls..
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by IamPlato(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2018

Yellow Pussy can be Very Tasty lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:
A disease free one has an iron taste. Any other taste apart from that is disease. Beware of mouth herpes.

Why so savage?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by samysmoothfresh: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

jesu!!!

jesuuuuuuu!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gals love to get suked. The pussy neat pass d mouth self. Start from d navel tease her. Lick her laps and move around her pussy. Den sink in ur tongue on her clit. Spell her name with ur tongue. When she is moaning and wet. Tongue fuk her pussy, den go back to d clit and insert finger too. Do not stop till she cums.use style go spit nd clean ya mouth. No sawllow o

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by xedyl(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
@Op you can eat off the plate all you want but not me
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by BluntBoy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Disgusting!!!

Never!!!
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Lonestar124: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Is just like kissing your girlfriend in the morning with her mouth unwashed though not bad if you're doing it out of love.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Gerrard59(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mklancee:
why will I put my mouth in a hole filled with diseases and all sort of uncleanness

As odd as it might sound to you, the vagina is one of the cleanest places in the female anatomy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action by dreck6321: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Comedian Baba De Baba discourages sexual harassment by pastors in a wrong way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hI0u6rXXA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) / (PHOTOS) Sexy Booty Pics Of Professional Twerker, Hajia Bintu / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.