Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja (34957 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by HITTED(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Must be Demeleo. undecided
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by phase1: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Senselin:

Ignorance! He is a Gbagyi Man (Abuja indigene)
..and hugely influenced by the Abookis caliphate. No be so?

1 Like

Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
APC!

Violence!!

APC!!
Violence!!!

APCCCC!!!
Violence ! shocked

1 Like

Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Ojuororun(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
The second pics sha...hmmmn kiss
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Jethrolite(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have a feeling sensationalism was used in telling this story.
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by asawanathegreat(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Useless miscreants in power
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by israelmao(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Social media is changing the face of information in Nigeria many news would have gone unnoticed.There is an end to every evil.
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by uncjay(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dear Nigerians try to always remember this is what you signed for. Don't get twisted more horrible and treacherously evil activities will be perpetrated against you. They will invade your abode with impunity, and slaughter you and yours with desperation. They will kill, maim, and destroy everything pertaining to you, they will never stop until they succeeded in wiping you away.

The reality is unfolding before you and your elders and nobles keep quiet, while some are carefree and less concern, some of course have sold off their humanity, pride and destiny, perhaps, yours too. the real evil is yet but will fall.

You have to decide.... You and your land don't have to be ruined and turned into ashes. Take a step to decide your future.
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by talk2percy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
APC can't do without shedding blood
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by cezarman(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:
I don't know the meaning of stupor any more...
If Dem beat am to stupor e for no fit stand snap....
More beating please but leave the wife out of it, but if she join mouth add her into the stupor beating grin grin

Well I'm ready for crucifixion cool

Your parents (if they're not already dead) are next in line. Lets see how they'll look when beaten to stupor too. But if you don't have parents, let me know so I can pick other family memberssmiley

1 Like

Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Ganjafama(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Senselin:

Ignorance! He is a Gbagyi Man (Abuja indigene)
Call him any name you like, as far as he is from the other side of the Niger he is a confirmed Aboki.
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by hope4nigeria(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
phase1:
Abokiis and violence.
the idiot na gbagyi guy oh, he's a useless man, they need to treat that sokolo like a criminal terrorising ushafa
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Deemg(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
To be sincere, Ndigbo are anti APC.

1 Like

Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Harrynight(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
APC, violent, murder and looting are like
17, 18, 19, 20
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by ebbo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Igbos with lies and propaganda just to de-market Apc and attract sympathy, don't be surprise he is still owing the old landland house rent. Igbos re Nigeria problems

2 Likes

Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by suolboy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why is this Igbo painting the fracas he had with his former landlord political.
GO AND PAY UR FORMER LANDLORD THE MONEY U ARE OWING HIM PLEASE AND STOP RANTING HERE.
U want sympathy from people that is why you are bringing his politically life here. Who knows you in Ushafa for you to match his political prowess.
Chubuisi you are just PDP bigot owing your former landlord who is a politician and that those not mean he should leave his money to you.
GO AND PAY HIM HIS MONEY AND TREAT YOUR WIFE FOR BEING A HUSBAND THAT DON'T PAY HOUSE RENT WHEN DUE.
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
BECAUSE OF 5K SEE HOW YOU WERE BEATEN, MAKE I CRY FOR YOU IN SPANISH
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by seguno2: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nbote:
APCs slogan shld b VIOLENCE..

You are a very observant somebody.
From Boko Haram terrorists to Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
From convention shootings to ward congress killings.
Buhari, Tinubu and APC have a mission not just to steal and loot our money, they also want to kill and to bury us.
Should we let them
How can we stop their demonic party without our own PVCs? What of our family and friends also? Do they have their PVCs ready to do the needful?
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by coluka: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:
More beating please but leave the wife out of it, but if she join mouth add her into the stupor beating grin grin

You're a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by NdiaraIGBO: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
suolboy:
GO AND PAY UR FORMER LANDLORD THE MONEY U ARE OWING HIM PLEASE AND STOP RANTING HERE.
U want sympathy from people that is why you are bringing his politically life here. Who knows you in Ushafa for you to match his political prowess.
Chubuisi you are just PDP bigot owing your former landlord who is a politician and that those not mean he should leave his money to you.
GO AND PAY HIM HIS MONEY AND TREAT YOUR WIFE FOR BEING A HUSBAND THAT DON'T PAY HOUSE RENT WHEN DUE.

They are oloriburuku people. Yet the monkey looking cunts is tasting igbo juicy pussy and cannot pay rent.

Even the few igbo landlord's will not rent house to their effing people.
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by NdiaraIGBO: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
suolboy:
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by mexxmoney: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:

And you are the same person claiming to be a Christian in another post recently undecided you have shown us your own version Christianity here. SMH, Christian indeed
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by mexxmoney: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:

And you are the same person claiming to be a Christian in another post recently undecided you have shown us your own version Christianity here. SMH, Christian indeed
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by barristerzinny(f): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:

you are pathetic
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Gabrielwilliams(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
I know this man. His name is Shewkolo... Buh hes a nice man o.. Wot could have happened??
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Henri8: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2018
So where's Mr. Shokoloko now?
Oh you said he might be facing disciplinary actions soon which means he's still walking around a free man.
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by searchlight: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2018
this is not news worthy. just ordinary beating and the woman no even die and people are shouting. wait in a day or two herdsmen will strike or boko haram will bomb and the woman will know that Jesus is lord on her case. lolssss
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2018
Ojuororun:
The second pics sha...hmmmn kiss

Lol, I be think say na only me see am o. The woman carry sha.
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by UNRULY(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Beat my pregnant wife? Nah everywhere we go we go continue the fight.. undecided angry
Re: Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja by Truflame: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2018
The Gbagyi name is wrongly spelt as Shokolo, the correct spelling is Shekwolo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.