Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' (20551 Views)

Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" / Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move / Odion Ighalo : I Took A Pay Cut To Join Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Cmanforall: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Following the exit of Super Eagles from the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Russia, the Nigerian striker, Odion Ighalo, has taken to his social media to react on the last match against Argentina.
He is thankful to God for no injuries and also thanks God for the situation (pictures attached).
It can be recalled that Ighalo during the tournament is known to disable comments, and only enabled it for a while after Nigerians victory against Iceland. However, to the surprise of many, he enabled comments in this his recent posts. Perhaps waiting to hear Nigerians feelings.

@Lalasticlala, Ighalo don react o smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Send yourself off from the team cos you don't deserve one. Next what if I may ask? I no want see you near the qualifiers talk much of the nations cup proper. #Cameroun2019 here we come.

36 Likes

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by phase1: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Now that you have retired from the team, you can now enjoy your sojourn in china. Thank you for destroying the hopes of 200 million people with your lacklustre performance.
Finally anytime you decide play out of china, tell the organizers to increase the size of the goal post by 10.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by czarina(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Good one Ighalo. This is life. You win some you lose some. Stay warm kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oshe now retire. He showed during the friendlies he was finished. Yet coach still carry am go

14 Likes

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by opsyswagger(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ighala my advise for you is go and resign.. seriously$$ in anoder new see as person squander 5 million on bet 9ja..... what will will call dis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Felixalex(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
This guy get mind o, so he's telling us he enjoyed every bit of the world cup, even those moments when his inefficiency broke the hearts of millions of Nigerians??

If he must post sef, he shd have at least said sth that makes it look like he and d team are sorry to have let the fans down but it's a game u win some n lose some.

9 Likes

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by ipobarethieves: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
angry spit
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
ighalo u lost like 3 goals yesterday o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Bera pass dere dey go China straight!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

grin
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by dyze(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin ko kan aiye
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Paullardricky: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
ur fada yakubu (ighalo)
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Slimmybeaurry(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
The more I see this Igahlo's name and pics, the bitter I become.

I couldn't concentrate at work today cos of yesterday tragedy cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by mikaelangelov: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
you go see
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by bigerboy200: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na trek u suppose trek go China.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by oshe11: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
YOU enjoyed missing and looking for a "Ghost" penalty too ba

1 Like

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by BafanaBafana: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Good you did because that's your last world cup.
We went to the world cup with majorly below average players and were expecting to go far.
Believe me, I can select 23 players from the NPFL that will beat any country. Talk about teamwork, understanding each other and then the hunger for achievement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by aspirebig: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hmm

Highest level of insensitivity.

Just a day after Nigeria lost in a crucial match.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by oshe11: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
Oshe now retire. He showed during the friendlies he was finished. Yet coach still carry am go
Why should i retire?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Krissjones: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
You really disappointed us because of you these messi fans have now started making noise, they were all hiding since the beginning of the world cup until yesterday now everywhere I go online messi this messi that when he wasn't even the one that scored the goal that sent them through.
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by RexTramadol1: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Such is life....... Gabriel Jesus squandered better chances than Ighalo today

The guy did his best biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by PerfectEsquire(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice 1 bros, that's a very good thought. U are not at fault at all,
Is not easy Jor...
Pls don't mind those tongue lashing Nigerian
Carry go
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Benblaq(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Man you tried!

Naija all the way

1 Like

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by Troublemaker007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
phase1:
Now that you have retired from the team, you can now enjoy your sojourn in china. Thank you for destroying the hopes of 200 million people with your lacklustre performance.
Finally anytime you decide play out of china, tell the organizers to increase the size of the goal post by 10.

Ighalo right now.....cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ighalo fvcked up but life must move on
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by PerfectEsquire(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
mikaelangelov:
you go see
U dey Vess nor be small
Abeg make una nor go burn his house o.
As they did to Peter Roffer.
Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by erickjany: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ighalo how do you think that you will score goal against Argentina when you were the only player that was not celebrating the goal Ahmed Musa scored against Iceland rather you are busy giving gerot rohr eagle eyes to field u in the game. Irony of life! When you rejoice with your fellow brother for good fortune that fall on him that the same good fortune Will locate you.
If I were you I will retire from Nigeria national team please concentrate more on your club side in Chinko and make your dope.
many people that are condemning your performance would do worst than that. They think that it is easy to run around the field for 90mins.
Stay blessed and more grace to your career.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' by ahamonyeka(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
and the goal you miss one on one with the goal keeper.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Nigeria’s World Cup Opponent, Iceland, Name 23-man Squad / Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe Named In FIFA 19 Team Of The Year / Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.