Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone (1231 Views)

What Do You Think Of This 4000mah Phone? See Picture Review / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / Nokia 2 To Have A 4000mah Battery And To Cost Just $99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by nonny400(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hi. I recently got a gionee x1s, yesterday precisely. I noticed the battery goes down like a 2000mah device, so I've been checking around and the screenshot below are my findings.

Please how do I counter this issue? Mobile network and screen have finished me, even tho my brightness is on the lowest...

Suggestions please o, gionee fans.

Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by NLbully(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ehn ehn ehn

You jumped to the phone because you saw a big number written as battery mAh, yet you didn't do research on the processor of the phone

Me I have nothing to say oo Maybe the dude below me go explain
Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by nonny400(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
NLbully:
Ehn ehn ehn

You jumped to the phone because you saw a big number written as battery mAh, yet you didn't do research on the processor of the phone

Me I have nothing to say oo Maybe the dude below me go explain

MT6737T processor clocked at 1.5ghz quad core isn't bad at all. Infinix hot 5 uses mt6580 1.3ghz quad core and doesn't drop in the same way.
Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by Mosesoly(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Op, you didn't make enough research on this phone, you went for it because of the price, people have been complaining about the battery on various platforms, i wanted to buy it, but i changed my mind and went for something else, just get a power bank and make sure your 4g is not always on and reduce the screen brightness to the minimum

2 Likes

Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by waleyp(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Well Next DuDe Might Have A Solution, I GuESs He Using That Same Phone As Well
Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by khalhokage(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2018
If you have power saving mode or Eco background turned on then then turn them off and see if there's any improvement that's what worked for me with my Gionee M5 mini.

1 Like

Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by nonny400(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2018
khalhokage:
If you have power saving mode or Eco background turned on then then turn them off and see if there's any improvement that's what worked for me with my Gionee M5 mini.

I thought power saving mode is supposed to make it better?
Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by khalhokage(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2018
nonny400:

I thought power saving mode is supposed to make it better?

Not when it's poorly implemented like in my phone, I never used it, after I discovered that it's doing the polar opposite of what it was meant for.

2 Likes

Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by nonny400(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
khalhokage:

Not when it's poorly implemented like in my phone, I never used it, after I discovered that it's doing the polar opposite of what it was meant for.

Since today it has been a different story. Yesterday I drained the battery and started charging it afresh all night. Woke up this morning and the battery efficiency has been superb. Damn!

I believe the old power in the phone wasn't real or something else, cos I just got the phone on Monday evening.

Thanks anyway. 4000mah is really 4000mah right now. smiley
Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by khalhokage(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
nonny400:

Since today it has been a different story. Yesterday I drained the battery and started charging it afresh all night. Woke up this morning and the battery efficiency has been superb. Damn!

I believe the old power in the phone wasn't real or something else, cos I just got the phone on Monday evening.

Thanks anyway. 4000mah is really 4000mah right now. smiley

lol, ok.

I also noticed that my battery lasts longer when I charge with NEPA than with gen.

1 Like

Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Battery problems from Android device, laptops, inverter battery, rechargeable items that incorporates battery is the utter failure to obey manufacturers warning
CHARGE FOR 8 HOURS BEFORE USE
Re: Battery Drainage On My New 4000mah Phone by nonny400(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2018
indigene:
Battery problems from Android device, laptops, inverter battery, rechargeable items that incorporates battery is the utter failure to obey manufacturers warning
CHARGE FOR 8 HOURS BEFORE USE

Bollocks, sir. No manufacturer will tell you to charge for 8hours before use.

My phone is back to normal now. I guess I complained too early, as the phone is very normal right now.

I love it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get These Skills With Just 1,000 Naira / Iphone 11 Pro Max Review: The New Iphone 11 Pro Max Review / Please I Need urgent Advice On a Phone i Am About To Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.