Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman (40907 Views)

Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by deantimes(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
DANLADI Ciroma, chairman of north central zone of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), has denied linking the killings in Plateau state to reprisal attacks.

Mr Ciroma said the reporter he spoke with on the issue misquoted him, denying issuing a statement.

“I did not issue a statement. No, we talked on phone. Sincerely speaking, what that boy wrote was not what I told him. We did not speak on reprisal attacks,” Ciroma said, according to a report on Leadership Newspapers.

Read more: https://www.headlineng.com/misquoted-plateau-killings-miyetti-allah-chairman/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Homeboiy: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ekwensu mia gi onu there

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by thesolutions(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mr Ciroma said the reporter he spoke with on the issue misquoted him, denying issuing a statement.

1. You spoke with a reporter.

2. The reporter misquoted you.

3. Yet, you never issued a statement.

I believe one of the above is correct.

Anyway, let me wait for vanguard to carry the news

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Johnayoola(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
This terrorist again,this idiot should be cooling in kirikiri with is killer boys by now

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by SalamRushdie: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
God used you to expose the evil agenda..its too late you have already implicated your self.

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by deantimes(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin

I don hear!
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by magoo10(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why have they not arrested this terrorist idiot

This is not the first time this terrorist takes responsibility for such killings and in most cases he gives the excuses of their cattles being rusted ,the last time he threatened that if the anti grazing law is not abolished more lives will be taken.

Buharis government condones and support terrorism

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Paperwhite(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Damage control or not Miyetti Allah Hole members have openly claimed responsibility for the senseless orgy of violence, blood shedding & killings witnessed in the middle belt & southern Nigeria.
This is the first time a violent terrorist group will ever confront a sitting government without any significant onslaught against from the power that be.APC have set a dangerous precedence in Nigeria.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by saaron(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Taqiya as usual.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Firefire(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Whatever they like, let them report.

Buhary till 2045 or until no more people to govern.

Sai Barber!

APC is a terrorist organization- UN

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Donald95(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
They have one thing in common, After talking, They Deny. I mean Them (terrorists) APC and Herdsmen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by deomelo: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
No wonder, the fake news came from the usual bigoted, ethnic and tribal baiting VANGUARD..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Donald95(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
deomelo:
No wonder, the fake news came from the usual bigoted, ethnic and tribal baiting VANGUARD..

Am not surprised that Sophisticated morons will quickly believe lies from this terrorist.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Oblang(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
The press will single handedly set this country ablaze..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by LibertyRep: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
In saner climes, Mallam Ciroma should actually be explaining this to the Police and probably his lawyer enroute the court.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by PureMe01: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
brain don reset.a Fulani will always be a Fulani.thanks to their slaves

9 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by overall90: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oblang:
The press will single handedly set this country ablaze..

so you believe what this man is saying smh

20 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by iluvdonjazzy: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Danladi Ciroma u can lie like me een.

25 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by iluvdonjazzy: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ciroma so you even lie pas me self.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by statusquoante: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
The presidency have told him to deny the statement since everybody is now calling for their arrest.
Nonsense!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by statusquoante: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
deomelo:

The calls for their arrest is tormenting the presidency - their main backers. Hence, they resort to this.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by seunmsg(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Whatever the case, security agencies should fish out the perpetrators of the killings on both side and deal with them according to our law. All reasonable persons in the north central whether farmers or herders must come together to end the killings. They either come together as brothers and stop this nonsense now or they all perish together as fools in the long run.

The media platforms promoting one sided and false narratives must also be identified and punished. We can't afford to keep allowing bigots to continue fanning the embers of hatred, violence and disunity. What is happening may be good anti-Buhari politics in the sort run but last last, we will all be affected.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by swagagolic01(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, security agencies should fish out the perpetrators of the killings on both side and deal with them according to our law. All reasonable persons in the north central whether farmers or herders must come together to end the killings. They either come together as brothers and stop this nonsense now or they all perish together as fools in the long run.

The media platforms promoting one sided and false narratives must also be identified and punished. We can't afford to keep allowing bigots to continue fanning the embers of hatred, violence and disunity. What is happening may be good anti-Buhari politics in the sort run but last last, we will all be affected.

Shatap

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by CharlotteFlair: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ekwensu mia gi onu there
hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Millz404(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
apc don call you abi

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by emeijeh(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mr. Miyetti shut up there!

Yes I said it...... Shut up there.

How dare you compare human lives to cows? cry

Upcoming serial bastard

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by aribisala0(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
thesolutions:

1. You spoke with a reporter.

2. The reporter misquoted you.

3. Yet, you never issued a statement.

I believe one of the above is correct.

Anyway, let me wait for vanguard to carry the news
This is a statement?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by madenigga(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Only in Nigeria that a certain ppl talk instead of arresting them they give them opportunity to say they were misquoted. But if na from dz side dss or efcc go pick u first u go dae for cell first until them ready to let u tell d media u were misquoted.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Edu3Again: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
please u were not misquoted

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.