Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo (48144 Views)

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / Pretty Female Barber At A Lagos Saloon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Angelanest: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
A man has nothing but praises for a female graduate who has decided to fend for herself in the midst of unemployment. The young and beautiful lady is said to be dedicated to her work as a barber, a profession which is mainly dominated by men in Nigeria.

Ayuba Maji who paid the lady a visit at her saloon in Abuja to get his hair cut, urged other Nigerian slay queens to follow suit and hustle for themselves without relying on men to take care of them.

Below is what he wrote on Facebook.

Come o, who says Nigeria youth are lazy? and who says what Man can do a Woman cannot do? Oyah see

This friend of mine inspired me today knowing what she's does for a living, she's a graduate, but no time to wait for the government frustration, she's good and dedicated to her business, ask for any hair cut, she will give you the best of it.

Her name is Jane Samson a pretty lady from Kaduna stays in Abuja.... Go to behind Babangida Market Lugbe you will find her, and she's ready to give you the best of what you want when it's come to hair style.

Nigerians rise our destiny is in our hands. Never you wait for the best of the government, my brothers and sisters you will get nothing and you will wait in vain.

This is a challenge for other beautiful ladies out there waiting for a man to feed them, go and look for something doing, don't rely on any man, to avoid complain in the long run. Don't say I didn't warn you oo. Mention that your lazy friend lol. you are on your own.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-celebrates-beautiful-female-barber-who-cut-his-hair-in-a-saloon-in-abuja-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Angelanest: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by soberdrunk(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is the 'real' feminist, not all these women that will be screaming 'equal rights' and the next minute they are screaming "my man must take care of me". I still ain't letting a woman cut my hair though, it never ends well.......... angry

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by friendlyadvice: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
She no even fine sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Donald95(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
That soft touch of a lady can make guys come for barbing every 3 days

157 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by otokx(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Where is her apron?

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by GOFRONT(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Abi she jus wan hold clipper for d camera??

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Donald95(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

Sometimes you must not talk on every post.

We are talking of a lady trying to survive instead of doing Olosho business

213 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by e7ejinima: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Crush!

Just go for her (in a good and formal way - iku aka)

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Donald95(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

15 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Paullardricky: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
nice one from her
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by e7ejinima: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Donald95:

Olosho is not business. Pls correct yourself

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Naijawebmaster: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dignity in Labour. smiley

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
pls let me have her contact, I want her to come and cut my hair at my palace.

24 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
habaah she try nau.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by kokoA(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
He wants to Bleep her

6 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by cassidy1996(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
kokoA:
He wants to Bleep her
true talk

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Chubhie: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Just look at the love in their eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by phemmyutd(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Liar.

Check the guy apron, their is no single hair cut on it.
Look at the girl clothe, no apron and no hair on her dress.

Not everyone here is a gullible pls.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by evy1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Make I hear say that chick Na barber..

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Gossiplover: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
try to think. He posted the address of the girl's saloon and yet you are still calling him a liar. He has already told you where to find her and you are now claiming you are not gullible. I wonder how some people think. this is not first time we are seeing female barbers here on Nairaland.
You are insulting a man who is looking for customers for the young lady. Dey there dey find hair for apron.

phemmyutd:
Liar.

Check the guy apron, their is no single hair cut on it.
Look at the girl clothe, no apron and no hair on her dress.

Not everyone here is a gullible pls.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by phemmyutd(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gossiplover:
try to think. He posted the address of the girl's saloon and yet you are still calling him a liar. He has already told you where to find her and you are now claiming you are not gullible. I wonder how some people think. this is not first time we are seeing female barbers here on Nairaland.
You are insulting a man who is looking for customers for the young lady. Dey there dey find hair for apron.

Just look at the picture you posted and compare it with the OP own, is their similarities? From the one you posted, You can see drop of hair cuts on the apron of the customers, show me anyone on the OP picture.

11 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Gossiplover: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please, you can believe what ever u want. She is not the first female Barber in Nigeria and won't be the last.
phemmyutd:

Just look at the picture you posted and compare it with the OP own, is their similarities? From the one you posted, You can see drop of hair cuts on the apron of the customers, show me anyone on the OP picture.

9 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by infogenius(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Nothing wrong in what the op posted but Y d such posts when it's a slay queen.
Let's c guys celebrate their fellow guys by publicly recommending them and advertising their small businesses like this.

On hinge sight the guy dey eye d babe.
Nice one all the same to the ladies that hustle legitimately out there
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
My preek go stand thru out

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by freemanbubble: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
ok
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by majekoam(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
e7ejinima:

Olosho is not business. Pls correct yourself

Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (goods and services). Simply put, it is "any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.

'One of the oldest "Professions" known to man. It may be frowned upon but it is a business.

So please correct yourself...

14 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by abc115: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Real Slay Queen
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by tunary(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
pls let me have her contact, I want her to come and cut my hair at my palace.
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aggrieved Ciscon Staff Warri Seal Off Office Premise (Photos) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration / Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.