Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo (48164 Views)

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / Pretty Female Barber At A Lagos Saloon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by shugacain: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Kaduna babes are very sweet, i remembered then one traveled all the way from Kaduna to Lagos during the days of 2go to meet me, brother the kind Bleep that babe gave me and my friends eeh. make i just rest here

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Ziggylady(f): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
This is the 'real' feminist, not all these women that will be screaming 'equal rights' and the next minute they are screaming "my man must take care of me". I still ain't letting a woman cut my hair though, it never ends well.......... angry

Go and have a hair-cut there if you are in Abuja and stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by millionboi2: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
This is the 'real' feminist, not all these women that will be screaming 'equal rights' and the next minute they are screaming "my man must take care of me". I still ain't letting a woman cut my hair though, it never ends well.......... angry
hahahaha
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Ruddyman(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Good
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Lonestar124: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:
That soft touch of a lady can make guys come for barbing every 3 days
Everybody is not pervert abeg cheesy
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by MrBigiman: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Girls have taken over all the admin, secretary and HR jobs. Now they are encroaching into menial jobs like barbing that boys are managing to survive. Not nice at all.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Is being fine a requirement for being a barber?

Is being fine a requirement for wanting to be self-reliant?

How many ugly men barber do we have in this country. Have you asked them why they are not fine looking?

You are a disgrace!

friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by friendlyadvice: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:

Sometimes you must not talk on every post.

We are talking of a lady trying to survive instead of doing Olosho business
angry no be op wey call am pretty

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by magzey: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2018
He want his girl friend to be relevant Mthweeeeewww
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Burgerlomo: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2018
Na pre wedding photo shoot grin
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2018
e7ejinima:

Olosho is not business. Pls correct yourself

Says who?
Jus in case u don't know, na career e be to some people

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by friendlyadvice: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2018
namet:
Is being fine a requirement for being a barber?

Is being fine a requirement for wanting to be self-reliant?

How many ugly men barber do we have in this country. Have you asked them why they are not fine looking?

You are a disgrace!

angry why op come talk say she fine

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Burgerlomo: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2018
How can I get her fone number cool
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Toni19: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Now I know you are very sick. We talking of taking your destiny in your hand, you talking of beauty. Guy you are a big fool. Someone likr you would rather sit at home while your mates are hustling to make a living. Is Dangote handsome? Yet he would buy your generstion 100000000000 times, is Zuckerberg of facebook handsome, I m sure you are older than him, yet he will buy your family a million times over. Go and sit down. Fvcked in the ass person. She no fine, you fit create human being? Commot for here biko..iberibe
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by speedyGonzales: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2018
big deal... my 10 year old sis can even cut.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by soberdrunk(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

Go and have a hair-cut there if you are in Abuja and stop making noise.

Delilah!!! angry
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by banre(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2018
This must be in lagos
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Toni19: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2018
I just cant understand how nigerians think. Do you have brains at all? Can you give her a job as customer care agent? Can you fix her in any firm? You are a disgrace to humanity for your comment. No brain in your skull.
MrBigiman:
Girls have taken over all the admin, secretary and HR jobs. Now they are encroaching into menial jobs like barbing that boys are managing to survive. Not nice at all.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by bisi16(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2018
If this young lady could handle a vibrating clipper with fixed nails and still give a guy a clean cut like this. Hmmmm... za oza room will be mind-blowing be that naa.

Plz I'm not always like this o. Just trying to say she's exceptional (both sides) if u get what I mean grin
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Being "fine" is relative. Ever heard the saying "One man's food can also be another man's poison?"
So, what is fine to another man might not be fine to you.

I suspect you are ugly and that is why you think everyone else is ugly, also.
You should learn to give room to other people to be different from your expectations.

Besides, being hardworking is in and of itself sexy. She looks good!

friendlyadvice:

angry why op come talk say she fine
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by MrBigiman: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Toni19:
I just cant understand how nigerians think. Do you have brains at all? Can you give her a job as customer care agent? Can you fix her in any firm? You are a disgrace to humanity for your comment. No brain in your skull.

Keep ur warped opinion to urself.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by chuksville(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Kai. .. Shege!!! Kwonji I be bastard!!! She wear am po red dress. Yarinya I sexy po body. kwom Mek I pour miliki!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by gbishman: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Young lady, professionalism should always be your watch word if you are to excel in your line of business. I don't see wearing your barbers apron may be a scale. Just a feed back.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Gabriel6(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2018
she dont even know how to hold a clipper self. Scam
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by frank317: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Gossiplover:
Please, you can believe what ever u want. She is not the first female Barber in Nigeria and won't be the last.

Pls just keep quiet... It's nobody's fault that I chose to b gullible.

The guys has already finished barbing and even shaving... What is the clipper doing on his head.. No hair on the man's apron. Shay if u be girl u will allow hair to fall and stick to ur beautiful dress with no apron?

Haba... Thinking is not really that hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
This is the 'real' feminist, not all these women that will be screaming 'equal rights' and the next minute they are screaming "my man must take care of me[b]". I still ain't letting a woman cut my hair though, it never ends well........[/b].. angry
grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2018
majekoam:

Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (goods and services). Simply put, it is "any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.

'One of the oldest "Professions" known to man. It may be frowned upon but it is a business.

So please correct yourself...

Some people want attention they want to see their mentions swell
Ignore the f**l or better give them the annoying

kk response

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Georgeisco2007: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=friendlyadvice post=68883795]She no even fine sef[/quote

Please is your brain paining you?]
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
She's nothing close to being a feminist simply because she chose to hustle. I don't get why you lot tag feminism on everything, and I don't get the hype on her chosen career. Was she not supposed to be doing something in the first place?
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2018
Gossiplover:
try to think. He posted the address of the girl's saloon and yet you are still calling him a liar. He has already told you where to find her and you are now claiming you are not gullible. I wonder how some people think. this is not first time we are seeing female barbers here on Nairaland.
You are insulting a man who is looking for customers for the young lady. Dey there dey find hair for apron.

Plz, where did u get the pic of the girl with long black hair on this pic(the third pic) u posted? I guess u have screenshot on her FB page. So my babe don dey turn advert ni for una? Well, I will still inform her to keep her things secret. And this is not the 1st time u guys are using her pic. Better sip caution!
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Donald3d:
Cool !
I love hard working ladies !!!
You need what I have in my signature, kindly check it out !!
Am sure that chick you posted will be crying by now since the super eagles lost out
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by SGR1: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

Lol you don't wanna go the Samson way ..... Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aggrieved Ciscon Staff Warri Seal Off Office Premise (Photos) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration / Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.