Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (52785 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2018
SHEY THEY NEVER CATCH HIV?
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by millionboi2: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
HIV galore
lol boyfriend and girlfriend are d real carrier.

Even d men coming to meet dem are also afraid knowing whom thy are but ur own u will always fall on ur so called girlfriend and start sexin her raw.

U are more expose to it than dem.
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by tunjijones(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2018
afoltundeseun:
You're envious of my "likes". Sorry bros

Envious? Why are u displaying ur stupidity in public?
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by zombieHUNTER: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2018
millionboi2:
lol boyfriend and girlfriend are d real carrier.

Even d men coming to meet dem are also afraid knowing whom thy are but ur own u will always fall on ur so called girlfriend and start sexin her raw.

U are more expose to it than dem.

Lies... No one goes to his girlfriend raw
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by Madinka: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Eight men in a day ? And some house wives go dey complain say once a day with their husband is too much . one of the reasons why some married men engage in extra marital affairs . shocked
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by realadejoh: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2018
afoltundeseun:
It's been forever since I last got likes. Please can someone just hit the like button for absolutely no reason...just do am your hand no go bend grin grin

At 25 you are still craving for social media likes, I wont say anytin
wait o, you dey use am buy private jet ni?
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by afoltundeseun(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2018
realadejoh:

At 25 you are still craving for social media likes, I wont say anytin . wait o, you dey use am buy private jet ni?
am actually 21
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
HIV galore

hiv is a scam.
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2018
opsyswagger:
Hiv straight.. undecided

hiv is a top scam.
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by Ellabae(f): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2018
shocked 15 what?? I hope they face the law.
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by ibori1(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2018
majekoam:

I stand corrected...a worse one....ignorance is rife

na d new English wen u learn ba
av u bin raped b4? y r u so pain,come on d gels r not here,
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2018
afoltundeseun:
I don find work tire o. Abeg openings dey your place
lOL
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by majekoam(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:

na d new English wen u learn ba

av u bin raped b4? y r u so pain,come on d gels r not here,

Do I need to be raped to understand that kind of suffering....
A boy masquerading as a man...
Talk to me when you get some sense.
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by ibori1(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2018
majekoam:

What an ignorant comment....
libido is your own sexual desire..consensual sex
THIS IS RAPE!!
If this is meant to be a joke it isnt funny.
Imagine that is your sister/mother/friend.
One of the worst comments...
In Nigeria we take a serious matter and turn it into a joke..
naijanaso:
Story, story, story. Sometimes they were made to hawk sachet water...if this is true and they weren't enjoying what they were doing, what stops them from hitting the road the very first day they went for sachet water sales. Anyways, my sympathies to all kidnapped, forced labour victims. God will punish all the perpetrators.
majekoam:

I stand corrected...a worse one....ignorance is rife
naijanaso:
Story, story, story. Sometimes they were made to hawk sachet water...if this is true and they weren't enjoying what they were doing, what stops them from hitting the road the very first day they went for sachet water sales. Anyways, my sympathies to all kidnapped, forced labour victims. God will punish all the perpetrators.

d reason
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by ibori1(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2018
majekoam:

Do I need to be raped to understand that kind of suffering.... A boy masquerading as a man... Talk to me when you get some sense.

u shall remember this day,
4 u to insult me

u will beg to look 4 me

I never insulted anybody b,y did u insult me

u shall seek to find me BT u will not

remember today, grey hair will torme**t u
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by majekoam(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:

d reason

Then you don't understand women. How fear catches women is different than men.
Especially young ones....
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by majekoam(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:

u shall remember this day,

4 u to insult me

u will beg to look 4 me

I never insulted anybody b,y did u insult me

u shall seek to find me BT u will not

remember today, grey hair will torme**t u

I reject it in Jesus Name. Nothing you can do or say will do anything to me. I am a child of the living God. Throw all the curses you like. You didn't insult anybody?
Go and say your comment to any woman that has been raped.....
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by ibori1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
majekoam:

Then you don't understand women. How fear catches women is different than men. Especially young ones....

that's tru,bt y did u insulted me?

I really took dt imur insult personal bliv me
u don't know me
hmmmm
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by ibori1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
majekoam:

Then you don't understand women. How fear catches women is different than men.
Especially young ones....

I really took dt ur insult personal bliv me

u don't know me

hmmmmr
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by ibori1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
majekoam:

I reject it in Jesus Name. Nothing you can do or say will do anything to me. I am a child of the living God. Throw all the curses you like. You didn't insult anybody?
Go and say your comment to any woman that has been raped.....
am not cursing u,it's reality, trust me,ur not above 29
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by majekoam(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:

I really took dt imur insult personal bliv me

u don't know me

hmmmm

Ok I will apologise for the insult as you see it. It has happened to people I know so I guess i got overheated.
BUT...
Rape is not something you joke with.
I dont know you, true. You are representing yourself by what you say.
If it happened to you, as a man, you wouldn't have said what you said.
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by ibori1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
majekoam:

Ok I will apologise for the insult as you see it. It has happened to people I know so I guess i got overheated.
BUT...
Rape is not something you joke with.
I dont know you, true. You are representing yourself by what you say.
If it happened to you, as a man, you wouldn't have said what you said.

no p, tk care
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by majekoam(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=ibori1 post=68901102].
am not cursing u,it's reality, trust me,ur not above 29[/quote

#SettledMatter.
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by tobby20: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
at least they have been caught
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by edimolu2: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fearlez:
he's now deliberately misspelling my name to bypass my radar

I just mentioned you, please do wânk on itcheesy
Re: Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily by QueenDianaSch: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladies for phone intimacy call me 08160796095

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.