|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,084,357 members, 7,597,737 topics. Date: Monday, 02 October 2023 at 08:15 AM
|Vacancy For Associate Director, Human Resources At FHI 360 | June, 2018 by Yhukri: 3:06am On Jun 28, 2018|
Vacancy For Associate Director, Human Resources at FHI 360 | June, 2018
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director, Human Resources
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide direction, oversight, and interpretation of HR-related policies and procedures that guide the day- to-day operations of FHI 360 Nigeria country office.
• Provide overall leadership and guidance of HR team to ensure day-to-day operations of HR-related functions are addressed in a timely, efficient, and proactive manner.
• Contribute to the development and editing of policies and procedures; review and recommend updates to policy manual as required.
• Oversee the management of and review periodically contracts for services provided to FHI 360 employees, e.g. medical insurance etc.
• Supervise, coach, and mentor the HR team, to include assigning of responsibilities, conducting performance reviews, assessing and identifying development opportunities that strengthens HR’s role in the organization.
• Participate in annual staff planning process for programs and budgets and advise CO leadership on related HR issues, e.g. skills gaps, training needs, over or under staffing, etc.
• Maintain a thorough awareness of developments in labor laws and legislations and advise management accordingly. Ensure compliance with Nigerian labor code and applicable laws.
For application details and qualification details, visit…>>> http://www.infomaza.com/associate-director-human-resources
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24