Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

"Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect (34740 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Emmybweb9: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2018
A laundry firm operator, Emeka Chukwuemeka, has revealed how a pastor gave him human blood to drink in order to become a millionaire. .

According to Newtelegraph, Chukwuemeka was arrested by SARS operatives after his neighbors got tired of the stench from his shop on Sunday, at Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos,

While speaking to newsmen, Emeka said: “I was in my shop, working one fateful day when my friend, Pastor Johnson, came to me. He said that he noticed I had been working as a drycleaner for long, but had made little or no money. .

That was how the conversation started. The pastor told me that there were young boys, not up to my age, who made it through the work they did, but also with the support of rituals. He said that I should face reality.

The pastor promised to assist me to overcome all my challenges. He asked me to get N5,000 ready. I rallied round and got the money for him. I didn’t know that what he was going to give me was human blood. .

He instructed me to drink the blood for three days, after which I would stop, and then wait for the result. I took it twice, I couldn’t continue. I couldn’t bear the stench of the blood. .

But nothing changed in my business after I drank the blood twice. I was planning to dispose the blood when some neighbours started complaining of the stench. This led to my arrest.

Immediately I was arrested, the pastor’s phone line stopped going through.” The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Imohimi Edgal, said the suspect would be charged to court, while the fleeing pastor would be arrested.

https://wakabobo.com/pastor-gave-me-human-blood-to-drink-suspect/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Fatherscrush: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Na wa
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by 9japarrot: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is it their blood the poor guy drank? If not what are they holding him for na..

Rubbish...

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by mytime24(f): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Endtime pastor undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Folashade2016(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
So common sense didn't tell you you are been made a blood millionaire.

check my SIGNATURE ojare.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by PastorandMentor(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lol.
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by omoadeleye(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
This one mess for my mouth and put salt inside

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Eberex(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kai, fraudsters are just everywhere. Any little opportunity they see they exploit. Brainwashing is taking centre stage.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by heed101(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Indigbo nka ego nka nwanyi

6 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Sirpaul(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
chineke........

"Emeka Chukwuemeka"

hmmmmmmmm

11 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by ayoncox: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Are you sure? Nigeria nawa
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Victorchuks4(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
All these evil men in the name pastors ..

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pastor Johnson......
why is the pastor not a millionaire himself...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Mac2016(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
That's how a so-called Man of God was getting close to me to bring me under his "trap" thru my wife. The day he came to my house unannounced and started praying...I no even say a single Amen.

When he was going, he saw in my eyes that I was livid and God helped me to clear all his doubts by instructing him never ever to step into my abode again nor get near to my family. Then I asked him to call me if there is a need (Hehehe, Me wey dey craze grin grin grin...I said this cos I was certain he doesn't have my number). I dash the man small change before he left, he did not request for it tho, but I was trained as a son of a prophet "never to let a prophet (real or fake) leave your abode empty-handed."

I, also, instructed madam to steer clear of him else...

An effing realist like me...One "Man of God" dey try play pranks with. grin

#Team_Sons_of_Prophets"

27 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by jegz25(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
By their names...

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Endtime pastor. Turn d poor man to Dracula

8 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
shocked
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Folashade2016(f): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
"Added rituals to their work " and you still didn't know what he meant until you deank blood twice.

Emeka bring your head make I slap sense enter your head.

Someone please help me with Odunlade slap meme.

check my SIGNATURE

6 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Anything for the moolah, I trust my people. Brain dead clown.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by nextstep(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
So the pastor didn't drink blood, but made money from this chap - who drank nasty blood. Interesting...

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by udah86(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
and you have the mind drink human blood...
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Ayodejioak(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Name Checks out
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Sultty(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Another victim of 419 Pastor
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by GavelSlam: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tell that to the marines .

You guys killed someone.

6 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by IamPatriotic(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Very unfortunate human beings, Emeka should stop lying, he knew what he wanted from the word go.

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Centcanada: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chesus!
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
The pastor told you to drink human blood to get rich and you believed him?
What is wrong with Nigerians; why are they cowing to pastors slavishly?

Nigerians should know that it is ok to question and challenge their pastor. Afterall, majority of them are illiterates and fraudsters who shouldn't be listened to in the first place anyway.

Please, say no to your pastor!

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
shocked
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Assassin101: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
you didn't know it was human blood

when you finally knew, you still went ahead and drank it

he instructed you to drink for three days

you drank for only two days and expected to become a millionaire

Did you even bother to know how the blood you drank came about?

it could have been a woman's menstrual blood

they should just release you both to me, lemme place you where you belong

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by davillian(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Did you become rich idiot
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by lekanation(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
mytime24:
Endtime pastor undecided
hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun / Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.