Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

What's The Best Way To Handle A Wild Neighbour Always Ready To Fight You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Best Way To Handle A Wild Neighbour Always Ready To Fight You (666 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Handle A Wild Neighbour Always Ready To Fight You by menesheh(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2018
What would you do to a neighbour who is always threatening and ready to fight you where you ain't interested.

I have this neither who always do this and I feel like inviting the police. I see fighting as an uncultured and childish way of living.
This is really getting out of hand.
Engaging the police the best solution?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Wild Neighbour Always Ready To Fight You by hahn(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2018
menesheh:
What would you do to a neighbour who is always threatening and ready to fight you where you ain't interested.

I have this neither who always do this and I feel like inviting the police. I see fighting as an uncultured and childish way of living.
This is really getting out of hand.
Engaging the police the best solution?

Which one be neither ogbeni? undecided

Report to your landlord.

Can you give us an example of what brings up your arguments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Wild Neighbour Always Ready To Fight You by eyinjuege: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Avoid him as much as possible.
Then inform your landlord, but also start looking for another place.
The devil lives in the lives of some folks, and they can destroy one's destiny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice / New Couple Alert / Answer This Question Without Using Yeah, Yes Or Yap (see The Question)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.