Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Twist Of Fate. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Fate. (63404 Views)

Twist Of Fate / ***A Twist Of Choices*** / 'the Wind Of Fate'...life Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Fate. by skubido(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
OP, nice wan.. following
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oscilo1:
I don't even know what a pussy or a vagina is
if i hear... your from which village??

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by horwa140: 2:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Oscilo1:
I don't even know what a pussy or a vagina is
but you sabi toto
Re: Twist Of Fate. by horwa140: 2:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Abeg where this. Sweet popcorn seller dey come cha me more

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Adesina12: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2018
horwa140:
Abeg where this. Sweet popcorn seller dey come cha me more
But you know my name nau
How do you want it or you wanna come to our factory?
Sweet popcorn dey ground plenty
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Cylovee:
if i hear... your from which village??
Warri village

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2018
horwa140:
but you sabi toto
I never see am once
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Obinna1998: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Update oo
Re: Twist Of Fate. by horwa140: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abeg give me torch make ah find our bro come
Re: Twist Of Fate. by horwa140: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oscilo1:
I never see am once
you don't mean it
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2018
purityval you no say u be boss :8 . Abeg come update
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
purityval you no say u be boss cool . Abeg come update
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
W dey wait for updates
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chai! Sorry guys, plenty things just dey happen sha.

Hope you guys are good?

Make una manage this one.

Las Las we all go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Richard

He was looking down dejected and ashamed as silence hung over the room. He knew how disappointed she must be in him and his family reason why shame didn’t allow him look up at her.

“How could you?” she asked with anger laced in her voice, “She loved you with everything.”

He stayed mute as they fell into silence again.

“Is your family aware of this development?” Rose’s mum asked.

“No”

“And Nonye, where is she?”

“I don’t know, we haven’t talked in a while.”

“You don’t know? How could you leave her in such condition and tell me you don’t know?”

He looked up confused. Was she scolding him because he cheated on her daughter or because he got her daughter’s friend pregnant.

“You don’t leave a girl with pregnancy all alone,” she continued. “You don’t”

He was lost as to what to say.

Everything was clear to her now. Little wonder why Rose reacted the way she did the last time. She was angry and hurt especially having told some dignitaries about her daughter’s wedding but she’d made a lot of mistakes and wasn’t going to let Rose settle with an unfaithful man.

“You need to tell your family about this and …….”

“I can’t. I love Rose. All this is the devils handwork and I am ready to make amends. I still want to marry …….”
His phone rang cutting him short. Pulling the phone from his pocket he checked the caller and it his Dad.

“My Dad” he said taking the call.

“Hello”

“No I am not in the office.”

“Is everything alright?”

“Ok, I will be there shortly?”

“Sorry its my dad” he said putting the phone back into his pocket. “Said there is an emergency and he needs me home ASAP.”

Rose

She woke up to her phone ringing. Yawning, she stretched and picked it from the sideboard looking at the screen her heart skipped. She slowly moved David’s’ hand which was around her waist and stood from the bed. Her boobs joggled as she headed to the bathroom.

“Hello.. good morning sir”

“I am fine sir, how are you?”

“Yes”

“Yes, is everything ok?”

“Ummmm,” she thought for a moment, “Ok I will be there”

“Yes, one hour tops”

“Ok, thank you sir.”

She said as the call came to an end. Her mind raced into a million thoughts to the reason why Richards father will call demanding for her
presence. Is he aware of what happened? She thought. She couldn’t place a reason to why he called but whatever it is, it just presented an opportunity for her to end everything.

Sitting up from the toilet sit, she walked back into the room to David still sprawled on the bed sleeping peacefully. She smiled watching him snore lightly. She was falling for him and she knows it. He was everything that consoled her soul. He was gentle and meek.

Looking at the time; 2;30 pm, she smiled again. They had been sleeping since breakfast after they had another hot round of fulfilling sex. She couldn’t have wished to be spending her weekend any other way than with him in his house.

She was lost in thought when she suddenly felt his hand circling her waist and dragging her down to the bed.

“And what is she up thinking?” he said pulling her into himself.

She smiled turning to face him, locking her lips with his. For a while they kissed before he broke it off.

“Is that some kinda ploy to dodge my question?” he continued, this time reaching to handle her boobs. She purred as she felt a sensation run through her before pulling away from him playfully.

“Was just thinking about you” she turned shyly and snuggled into him while he spooned her.

“Aww!! You want to talk about something?”

“No, not really. Maybe not now.”

“You know I am here anytime you want to talk.”

“Yea I do, but I just hope” she started but stopped midway.

“What Rossy?”

“Nothing, I have something to attend to, it came up suddenly, maybe we could hang out when I am back?”

“Alright,” he sighed, “I really don’t have much to do today, just tidy up a little stuff here and there.” He watched as she stepped down from the bed heading to the bathroom.

“Rossy, you ok?” he asked behind her.

She turned and smiled, “Yea, I am”

Lydia

“So what’s your plan?” Nickie asked clearing the dishes. She has watched her friend ever since she went to pick her from the hospital. Though she was making good progress recovering but what worried her most is her constant crying and refusing to step out from the house. She so much wanted her to pick her life and move on.

Though the whole story had come to her as a shock, she believed that instead of blaming her friend for the actions that gave birth to her present condition, she should be there for her.

“I don’t know” she shrugged, “ Guess I will just see how the day goes.”

“Lydia no,” she looked squarely at her. “You have been seeing the day come and go for a couple of days now; don’t you think its time to move on?”

“Nickie are you tired of my stay with you? I can move you know. I am very appreciative…..”

“Don’t insult me Lydia,” Nickie started cutting through her words. She was visibly angry.

“I am sorry Nickie,” she started but Nickie was already half way into the kitchen. She has gone out of line and she knows it. Since she came around Nickie has gone the extra mile to prove the worth of their friendship. She had stopped at nothing to make sure that she was comfortable even to the extent of taking a week leave off work just to be with her.

She stood up and followed her to the kitchen.

“Nickie I am so sorry.” She said walking close to her looking very apologetic.

“You know all I want is the best for her Lydia. This is your home, I just want you to start putting yourself together.”

“I know, I know. I Just feel like I am not ready for whatever is waiting for me out there. I can’t even bring myself to call my family. I feel like I failed everybody.” She said tearing up.

“Lydia!” Nickie called, “We have been through this a lot of times. You made a mistake which everyone does. The only way to correct that mistake now is to move on from it. I have told you times without counting that you don’t need to call your family now, maybe later when you have gotten your stand.” She concluded reaching out to her for a hug.

“And David, what do I do? I feel he has moved on.”

“Did you expect him not to?”

“I don’t know, I want him back.”

“You know that may not be possible.”

“I will do whatever it takes. David is mine.”

“Lydia? I would advise you leave him be. You hurt him terribly you know, so just leave him be.”

“ I will shoot my best shot,” she concluded looking into the space.

TBC

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Twist Of Fate. by skubido(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
purityval:
Chai! Sorry guys, plenty things just dey happen sha.

Hope you guys are good?

Make una manage this one.

correct OP

make Lydia no go do anyhow.. cuz if she try ham she go see anyhow.. David no need her again..

Radaada
Re: Twist Of Fate. by ADUKKY(f): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Aunty Lydia is like you are not well ma. Please carry your rebound elsewhere and leave my darling Rose and David alone, you can't eat your cake and have it biko.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by tijehi(f): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lydia, its like the beating from your husband affected ur brain small. Oya, go and shoot ur best shot.....mumu
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Muhamadgbolahan: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Awesome story. Keep it coming, Please.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
purityval:

Las Las we all go dey alright.
amen o booda. This one that lydia is now a 'SNIPER', hope she will not spoil show with her BEST SHOT shaa
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2018
tijehi:
Lydia, its like the beating from your husband affected ur brain small. Oya, go and shoot ur best shot.....mumu
I support you
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Chai grin grin grin grin grin

Just one like and share for the last post.... omo things don hard for this country o grin grin.

Chai I been no know say likes and shares + comments don dey cost o.

But it sha pain me make I know lie una
Re: Twist Of Fate. by skubido(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2018
purityval:

Just one like and share for the last post.... omo things don hard for this country o grin grin.

but we comment sha
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2018
purityval:

No vex bro buh wit d way u dey update you fee dey lose fans na
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Purityval continue the good job. You are really good at what you do. More data on your phone and easiness in your other dealings, so we could get more update.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Ibunkun1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lydia Park Well Ooooo.Great Update
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Reginaldbright28: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Love this story mehn Lemme just continue to see how things go unfold,
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Chuksteric(m): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by sofiaelvis(f): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2018
following back to back
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oscilo1:
Warri village
no wonder

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please and please
@Purityval when are you updating so that we know when to check k on the page
Like every Monday
Every Tuesday etc
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sorry guys

Next update is ready, just for me to proof and update

I have been busy pursuing my paycheck o make una no vex grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

TORN (based On A True Life Story) / What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? / ***total Love***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.