Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (43140 Views)

Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah / Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by newsynews: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2018
South African comedian, Trevor Noah has shared pictures showing him rocking the famous Super Eagles jersey. The pictures also show how tensed he was when he watched the Nigeria Vs Argentina game which ended 2-1.

Sharing the pictures, Trevor Noah wrote: ''My heart was on a Naija rollercoaster yesterday! Thank you Nigeria for the wild ride.''

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/06/trevor-noah-nigeria-vs-argentina.html

7 Likes

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by newsynews: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
More

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by countryfive: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
I love watching his show

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by DaystarBilly(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
o.j_stores on IG
check it out !
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by DaystarBilly(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
FTC[color=]FTC[/color]FTC
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nice,these pictures are good to be used as memes, especially the 4th pix.

26 Likes

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by newsynews: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by magicminister: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
NIGERIA DISAPPOINTED THE WHOLE OF AFRICA. Argentina had a population of about 50 million, Nigeria has the population of over 150million. We are 3 times the size of Argentina in terms of poplulation.
Do you really mean to tell me that we cannot groom and raise a super national squad!

We need to groom and raise a young team, invest in them.

P.S. I know alot of people will ask me about china, usa, india, australia and co.... Those countries have sports that they CARE ABOUT AND excel in.

US = Basketball
India = Cricket
China = Table tennis/ Badmintong

We claim to care and love the game of football but why are we not investing massively in scouting for local talents, grooming them and dominating the game

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Imustreturn(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Am just getting well since after that nyt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Jerry1991(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
For the love of the soccer cool
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why crying more than the bereaved? Supersport are happy we are out

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
All for the gram.

But Nairaland and reactions en!

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by YomaA(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
He's not a Nigerian sha..we Nigerians are used to it so we hiss till the end of the match

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by JeffreyJames(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Trevor Noah, best Comedian in Africa in my opinion. Very intelligent fella.

24 Likes

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Oblitz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
I haven't recovered yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
the pics are nice
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by suarez7: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
make I book space
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by flames01: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Imustreturn:
Am just getting well since after that nyt

The world cup or any sporting event ended for me on the 26th of June. I think it will take time before I recover and start watching football again

5 Likes

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by talk2saintify(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
shocked

Ighalo just lookat your self

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Barnext(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
I See U Broda, Tanz 4 Supportin 9ja!

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Just for d cameras.

Most south africans are actually very happy we are out of d world cup, same with Ghanaians.

2 Likes

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
The boys played that night without acknowledging the death of over 200 persons in Plateau State. No Black band, nothing!

2 Likes

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by itsMrIke(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
OP, you forgot to add that he is the host of The Daily Show on Comedy Central. An American cable station.

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by bidemz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
So why f**ckin showin us the damn pics now??
To console or mock us??...mtchewwww
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
newsynews:

South African comedian, Trevor Noah has shared pictures showing him rocking the famous Super Eagles jersey. The pictures also show how tensed he was when he watched the Nigeria Vs Argentina game which ended 2-1.

Sharing the pictures, Trevor Noah wrote: ''My heart was on a Naija rollercoaster yesterday! Thank you Nigeria for the wild ride.''

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/06/trevor-noah-nigeria-vs-argentina.html
The jersey was custom made for him. Looks best on him.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Imustreturn(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
flames01:

The world cup or any sporting event ended for me on the 26th of June. I think it will take time before I recover and stray watching football again
I swear the last time I felt like this was 2006.. U can imagine that long. This me feeling like that after 2006.

Am not fully recovered even

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by lordkay10(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
And he had to call a cameraman, looks staged. Why do these so-called celebrities take pictures of their daily lives to post on social media? It's sickening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Bustincole(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
I toth Nigeria has only 190 million fans

until we lost to argentine

Naija all d way
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
why do Visitors act like they're concentrating on the TV when they see you coming in with food?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by bamoski4real: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please caution your illiterate brothers to stop xenophobia in your shìt hole kwantry
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
This guy is too funny! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Luxurious Gifts Lagos Socialite Gave Her Daughter After Graduation (Photos) / Annie Idibia Gives Ubi Franklin A Peck On Airplane On Their Way To Dubai / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.