Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nuova Fattoria Dog Food. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nuova Fattoria Dog Food. (1293 Views)

Vincent Fidog and Vincentlife Dog food ( The Authentic Taste Of Italy) / How I Prepare My Dog Food. / Dog Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuova Fattoria Dog Food. by oluomoadebayo: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Do you want a better food for your dogs or you want to raise healthy and strong puppies? If yes, Nouva Fattoria is the ultimate dog food in Nigeria that will give you the excellent result you are craving for. Reach out to us and we will recommend the best product that suits your dog in order to have an excellent life.

Re: Nuova Fattoria Dog Food. by oluomoadebayo: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is a food you can trust for the development of your dogs.
Re: Nuova Fattoria Dog Food. by gman55(m): 2:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Hello sir,
is it available in Abuja? Hope it won't be like Arion that you will search the whole town looking for?
Re: Nuova Fattoria Dog Food. by oluomoadebayo: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2018
gman55:
Hello sir,
is it available in Abuja? Hope it won't be like Arion that you will search the whole town looking for?

Not yet in Abuja because we are looking for a reliable distributor over there. I have few people that I have sent the food to directly.
Re: Nuova Fattoria Dog Food. by afrika4real(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2018
How much
Re: Nuova Fattoria Dog Food. by oluomoadebayo: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2018
afrika4real:
How much

Bag of 15kg is 20k for puppy feed while the adult is 19k.

(1) (Reply)

Peacock Sale At Your Finger Tip / Two Superb Female Gsd Puppies Up For Grabs / I Want You All To Rate This GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.