Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion (8728 Views)

Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO) / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Burgerlomo: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yep, why not cool
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin
Burgerlomo:
Yep, why not cool
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
I have bought pad for my woman many times. Its not a big deal.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by SmellingAnus(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
theunnamed:
Yes, if she has tied my testicles somewhere undecided lipsrsealed
Lol..
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with buying pad for your woman undecided
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Bimmiie(f): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
There's nothing bad in getting sanitary pads for your wife. Only matured men that understands what we go through won't see it as nasty.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bimmiie:
There's nothing bad in getting sanitary pads for your wife. Only matured men that understands what we go through won't see it as nasty.
Can you request from your guy to buy for you
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by KhadyM(f): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin saw this guy at a supermarket buying sanitary pads and he was clearly distraught, trying to hide them beneath other products and looking for a counter with the least number of people grin grin grin
Seriously though nothing wrong with it!
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
KhadyM:
grin saw this guy at a supermarket buying sanitary pads and he was clearly distraught, trying to hide them beneath other products and looking for a counter with the least number of people grin grin grin
Seriously though nothing wrong with it!

Sounds comical though,!

But, that's the Situation ... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Bimmiie(f): 1:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Tyenergie:

Can you request from your guy to buy for you

Sure...i definitely can
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by DonroxyII: 2:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Tyenergie:

Please, I just need to sample opinion on the subject matter to clear my conscience, because am also a victim.
I was with my friends, and this question cropped up. While some agree, some disagree saying it's feminal, that any guy found in such act may be tagged "woman wrapper".

The question is:
Guys: is it normal or inappropriate to buy sanitary pad for your wife especially when politely asked (and she isn't in a close place to get it herself).

Ladies: can you ask your guy/husband/fiance to buy sanitary pad for you while coming from work(which is presumed to be closer to the market)? Or you see it as a ladylike affair which shouldn't involve masculine.

Thanks as I await your sincere response.

Cc: lalasticlacla
I buy it without fuse !
I will even mention the brand she specifically fancy ...... It's nothing now !!
Abi no be Menstrual Pad .....
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by 2buffagain(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2018
I don’t see why not.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by ireneidiva(f): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Some people won't buy ordinary pad but can buy abortion peels. Sick people everywhere.
You should be happy buying pad for your babe, it shows she's a complete woman.
Pills not peels.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by SoapQueen(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Divay22:
Hmmm Now i see the reason why you're so bitter towards ladies. There's actually no smoke without fire.
He killed his ex-gf. Refer to his previous story.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by BabbanBura(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

He killed his ex-gf. Refer to his previous story.

Sarauniya, shuru kwana biyu.
Yaya kasuwar sabulu?
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Olaosebikan11: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
As for me o.... It's capital NO.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Mathsking12(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tyenergie:

Please, I just need to sample opinion on the subject matter to clear my conscience, because am also a victim.
I was with my friends, and this question cropped up. While some agree, some disagree saying it's feminal, that any guy found in such act may be tagged "woman wrapper".

The question is:
Guys: is it normal or inappropriate to buy sanitary pad for your wife especially when politely asked (and she isn't in a close place to get it herself).

Ladies: can you ask your guy/husband/fiance to buy sanitary pad for you while coming from work(which is presumed to be closer to the market)? Or you see it as a ladylike affair which shouldn't involve masculine.

Thanks as I await your sincere response.

Cc: lalasticlacla
Sure, I can and I will gladly do it because I see nothing wrong with it. I will even ask any lady around for help because for her to ask me to buy it shows she trusts me
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
DonroxyII:
I buy it without fuse !
I will even mention the brand she specifically fancy ...... It's nothing now !!
Abi no be Menstrual Pad .....

Kind of you
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin
2buffagain:
I don’t see why not.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by MorningStar233: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=mimimile93 post=68918366]

I have done this several times for the ladies I was in a relationship with. I even give pads as birthday gift. Ain't nothing I haven't done for a woman. Yet they pay me back with evil. I regret ever being in a relationship.

I was stupid. A man in love has no common sense. I allowed love took over me. I loved them deeply with all my heart yet the did evil to me.

May they never see peace in their lives.
Jewel, because of you I went to jail. Wherever you soul is, may your soul never have peace.

Now I hate women more than I ever loved them. [/quote
]
So sorry about all u have been through
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by unuane1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Absolutely yes I will buy for my wife when I think she's predisposed to get it her self. That wouldn't make you less the man you are. l have help to get for my wife twice which did not make me less the man I am. Some guys pretence here is just above board.

1 Like

Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin that's cool.
Mathsking12:

Sure, I can and I will gladly do it because I see nothing wrong with it. I will even ask any lady around for help because for her to ask me to buy it shows she trusts me
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin that's cool.
unuane1:
Absolutely yes I will buy for my wife when I think she's predisposed to get it her self. That wouldn't make you less the man you are. l have help to get for my wife twice which did not make me less the man I am. Some guys pretence here is just above board.
Mathsking12:

Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
ireneidiva:

Pills not peels.
Pills cheesy thanks you dear
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Ibbi039(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yes sure, i have done that several times especially for my mom and sisters and i always keep pain relieving drugs with me in case the pain becomes unbearable

Bt neva bought it for a GF kiss kiss
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
It's not a bad thing though, grin
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by Tyenergie: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by JONSYN7154: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
I have done it many times and I'll still do it again and again. I'm proud to do it for my wife.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by uthlaw: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
what the big deal in buying stuff for your woman,i tire for the guys of this generation.
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by habsydiamond(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
As a balogun I can not because such dey spoil power.. if na when I still dey sango oode....I go do more than she send me.... But that thing called messes na black market for baloguns like me
Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by boomssey(f): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kini big deal but nigerian men go always be nigerian men.to all of u guys who don't c any big deal in doing this ur d REALEST!!![ kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex In The Hospital / Elon Musk Just Made A Grave Mistake And Nobody Is Talking About It.(photo) / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.