Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) (37778 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Has Anyone Ever Converted A Toyota Corolla From Manual To Automatic? / IVM Fire Fighting Truck Innoson Latest Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Omogbhollahorn:
Will be upgraded na. Not yet upgrade so where u from see the pix them?
those are pics he probably got from the internet, not actually innoson factory, anyway I wish him well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Jesus5656(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Igbo is Industrious

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by pxjosh(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
TrumpedL:
Nigeria is going places; in fact, Nigeria would have been greater than this if not for the agents of backwardness but that is changing fast in Jesus name.

Congratulations Innoson...

Next should be an upgrade of their vehicle paint quality; also, there should be a logo change.

I think the word Innoson as a brand is enough and not Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing so there won't be need to write "IVM" in full but only "I" but with style (good font and design)
100likes for you. Are you into branding?
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
samysamy:
Breaking News.
Innoson Vehicles Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production; Set To Increase From 10,000 to 60,000 Capacity Per Annum.

Innoson Vehicles has concluded plans to upgrade some sections of its plant from manual to automated production and this comes with the introduction of robot technology in the plant.

Speaking during the company's management meeting today, June 28th 2018, the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR, said it has become necessary the factory introduces new vehicle production lines which will see its vehicle annual production rise from 10,000 units to 60,000 units per annum. The Chairman further stated  that some sections of the plant will be upgraded from manual production to automated production which will involve the use of robots. This maybe a first for Nigeria.

Chief Chukwuma further reassured that Innoson Vehicles will continue to employ international best practices in the production of its vehicles and which will compare very favorably in terms of durability, fuel economy, and safety. 

"Innoson Vehicles greatest achievement is not behind them neither is it with them now. Innoson Vehicles best is yet to happen. As consumer expectations continue to change and new technologies keep coming out, so will it continue to improve on its vehicles''.

Chief Chukwuma encouraged Nigerians to keep faith with Innoson Vehicles and embrace it as our pride.

''Innoson Vehicles is not just a vehicle manufacturing company; it represents Nigeria’s Identity and Image. It is the story of Nigeria". He stated.

Cornel Osigwe
Head Corporate Communications
Innoson Group

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/innoson-vehicles-upgrades-from-manual.html

Beautiful this is world class.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Almaiga: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
tiger28:
We will soon discover that those pics aint innoson pics.... Everything about this guy and his kinfolks is just gra gra falsehood. Havent i said it many times That the factory is an upgraded mechanic shop where spanners and screw drivers are being used in 2018
True, this is just another Igbo Propaganda. Inoson is only proposing an Automated factory in future, this pictures is not Inoson factory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by bionixs: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Why other tribes are sharing guns to their youths, others are their slaves.... But Igbo? They've proven to be one of the tribe of Jacob.... God's people will always win
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by bionixs: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=bionixs post=68911599][/quote]you will live long brother
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by bionixs: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?
Pigs and idiots should stop quoting me I'm not feeling fine .
tiger- claw face, igbos are importing big time,in charge of trade and even the assembling as you said, Hausas are into agriculture big time. now, TELL ME WHAT THE YORUBAS ARE INTO IN NIGERIA? WHAT DO THEY CONTRIBUTE ? I need an answer,please

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
bid4rich:

Did i hear you say this government is supporting him? E be like say you are not in Nigeria when all they do is to bring him down. Abeg bro, google it come and make some adjustments in this your typing.

It is a fact that this PMB government supported IVM a lot, from contract to supply vehicles to the army, to many other contracts worth billions of Naira. Give kudos to PMB

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
bionixs:
tiger- claw face, igbos are importing big time,in charge of trade and even the assembling as you said, Hausas are into agriculture big time. now, TELL ME WHAT THE YORUBAS ARE INTO IN NIGERIA? WHAT DO THEY CONTRIBUTE ? I need an answer,please

IT, entertainment, and huge industries

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
pxjosh:
100likes for you. Are you into branding?

I have vast knowledge wink
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Sunnyflex(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?
Your type sees opportunity as opposition. Your are such a mediocre to the extent that your type would always kick against progress of people.
Why used the words Pigs and dogs?
Just in case you don't know, the Igbo are controlling virtually everything in Nigeria(production, trading, commerce etc)A pure fact.
Lagos is where it is today because of a certain patriotic ethnic group called IGBO.
The Igbos are the moving train in the economy of Nigeria even your conscience accept it.
What u portray NDIGBO, cannot erase the indelible truth about our immerse achievement in Nigeria.
Nigeria is tagged a mixed economic system right? Who constituted the private ownership of the mixed economic system of Nigeria?
The biggest supermarket in ICELAND, is owed by ONYE IGBO. Even ICELAND! amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by pascalbenz: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Surely they will try and surely dey will FALL seven times
kaen1317:
no matter how they want to crush the children of the east, they survive,rise and prosper
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by anigold(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Demolaeby:
This man is going somewhere. Can something good come from Nigeria? Thank you Innosson
innoson is going places... They should sign some kind of partnership with all these Japanese auto companies
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Why other tribes are sharing guns to their youths, others are their slaves.... But Igbo? They've proven to be one of the tribe of Jacob.... God's people will always win
Let only tribe of Jacob buying it, let see if they will remain in the business

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Charly68: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?
You make me laugh plenty oo
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rossikki:

Car manufacturing is the EXACT SAME THING as car assembly. It is only in Nigeria that people make a distinction between the two. You people should please stop disgracing yourselves with this nonsense. If you go abroad and ask if a vehicle was either manufactured, "or assembled", they will call a psychiatrist for you. In fact go on Google now and check. Car manufacturing plants are referred to universally as 'car assembly plants'. Even the Oxford online dictionary states that the word manufacture means "to assemble". Vehicle production is the process of assembling vehicles using a variety of parts built by vehicle parts manufacturing firms. You buy the various parts, then you assemble the vehicle. Finish!
Enugu made

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is impressive.

I doff my hat
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by giftedben: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
tartar9:
With money gotten from scamming afonja owned banks.
ibo thieves angry
Big mouth na who ask you

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Leonbonapart:
It's good that you are celebrating your own but you guys are also naively hurting his future prospects. You don't want to make your brand a tribal brand but a national one. You make more money from a 200m market than from 70m. Big ups to Mr. Innocent all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2018
TrumpedL:
Nigeria is going places; in fact, Nigeria would have been greater than this if not for the agents of backwardness but that is changing fast in Jesus name.

Congratulations Innoson...

Next should be an upgrade of their vehicle paint quality; also, there should be a logo change.

I think the word Innoson as a brand is enough and not Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing so there won't be need to write "IVM" in full but only "I" but with style (good font and design)
And very soon Toyota, Hyundai would be out of the Nigerian market if this goes on... And we would be exporting cars to other African countries,also being the major producers in the African continent... Mehhhhnnnn I see the future, this car production would be the first in revenue for our country, no more crude oil. wink

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by bionixs: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2018
abdulkayus:

IT, entertainment, and huge industries
ok, propaganda,Wizkid and Davido industry?IT? explain please with example
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Masterclass32: 2:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Good one. More Grace.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Leonbonapart:
yes oo

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by jacoik(m): 3:01am On Jun 29, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?
u r not feeling fyn but u r troutin on nd. Hope no b my buhari caused ur wahala
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by shallysgirl: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?
sophisticated morons always fall sick after making rubbish comments. Nansense.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by shallysgirl: 5:25am On Jun 29, 2018
tartar9:
ibo thieves angry
sophisticated morons are pained from what I see.
Next time have sense so you are not scammed if indeed you were scammed.
Waiting for the same afonjas to elevate wema bank and fcmb.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Omogbhollahorn:
Will be upgraded na. Not yet upgrade so where u from see the pix them?

Thank you for the astute observation.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by selfmade22: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2018
Some idiots would have build such a wonderful company in West or north, when there's crisis they will be eyeing the investment, innoson is my mentor, I love yougrin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by selfmade22: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2018
bionixs:
kalo kalo, omo ijebu, nairabet

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by selfmade22: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2018
tartar9:
ibo thieves angry
please introduce me to any Bank so that I can investment mine in Aba Abia state, ewu
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by nams77: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Rossikki:

Car manufacturing is the EXACT SAME THING as car assembly. It is only in Nigeria that people make a distinction between the two. You people should please stop disgracing yourselves with this nonsense. If you go abroad and ask if a vehicle was either manufactured, "or assembled", they will call a psychiatrist for you. In fact go on Google now and check. Car manufacturing plants are referred to universally as 'car assembly plants'. Even the Oxford online dictionary states that the word manufacture means "to assemble". Vehicle production is the process of assembling vehicles using a variety of parts built by vehicle parts manufacturing firms. You buy the various parts, then you assemble the vehicle. Finish!
Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? / Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.