Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad (2533 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
please advice me on what to do he is frustrating my life with his bad attitude and character

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by ibkayee(f): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Makes you feel bad how? Details and examples please

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by empire2017(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
DETAILS OR AYAM NOT SAYING ANYTHING.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by youngberry001(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
mrpoul:
please advice me on what to do he is frustrating my life with his bad attitude and character
did he fucccck ur gurlfrnd or ur sister angry
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibkayee:
Makes you feel bad how? Details and examples please
like I have a problem I told him, he went and told my other friends in a mockery way
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by SalamRushdie: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Keep moving with your enemy there and calling him a friend till he ruins your life...
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Keep moving with your enemy there and calling him a friend till he ruins your life...
how do I deal with him because I don't like keeping malice
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by taiwiki(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
mrpoul:
like I have a problem I told him, he went and told my other friends in a mockery way
mrpoul before I advise u, pls how old are u?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by XhosaNostra(f): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cut him off, there're millions of other people to befriend.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by SalamRushdie: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
mrpoul:

how do I deal with him because I don't like keeping malice

Don't keep malice just draw the line and watch him fade away , don't call him , don't return his calls , don't initiate unnecessary chat with him , don't tell him about yiur plans again .., start doing extra curricular activities without him : e.g like going to beach or movies ....respond to his chats who one liners and finally find a me sidekick friend even if it's temporary and watch him fade away .... Any friend that makes u unhappy or tense when they are around is not your friend

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by ibkayee(f): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
mrpoul:
I don’t know any details to give the most optimal advice but the best ‘general’ thing to do would be to not tell him anything again, keep the guy at arm’s length and/or completely dispose of him

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
taiwiki:
mrpoul before I advise u, pls how old are u?
going to 21 though I look younger than that in appearance
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Don't keep malice just draw the line and watch him fade away , don't call him , don't return his calls , don't initiate unnecessary chat with him , don't tell him about yiur plans again .., start doing extra curricular activities without him : e.g like going to beach or movies ....respond to his chats who one liners and finally find a me sidekick friend even if it's temporary and watch him fade away .... Any friend that makes u unhappy or tense when they are around is not your friend
okay I have got your point

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by orisa37: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Just don't get hypertension.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by Lalas247(f): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
delete them from your life ...

if you guys ate meant to be friends they will find a way to get bk in your good graces

and if the friend adds nothing positive to your life .. delete wink
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by taiwiki(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
mrpoul:

going to 21 though I look younger than that in appearance
eyah I thought as much.... I'm guessing that your friend is of your age too so he's probably less matured than you are.
It's better you don't tell him personal stuffs anymore and its best to unfriend him (but just make him the hi and hello friend).
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mikejj(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
tell him face to face..u don't want him in your life ..or send him a text... have you like for once tell him u don't like this his attitude?... it is possible he doesn't know u don't like it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
taiwiki:
eyah I thought as much.... I'm guessing that your friend is of your age too so he's probably less matured than you are.
It's better you don't tell him personal stuffs anymore and its best to unfriend him (but just make him the hi and hello friend).
how I wish I can, we are like best of friends and In the same department
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
mikejj:
tell him face to face..u don't want him in your life ..or send him a text... have you like for once tell him u don't like this his attitude?... it is possible he doesn't know u don't like it.
I have told him and sometimes he will try to defend himself like saying am misinterpreting him, sometimes he will apologize
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mikejj(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
mrpoul:

I have told him and sometimes he will try to defend himself like saying am misinterpreting him, sometimes he will apologize
...your fellow guy is doing u this kind thing... bro sometimes u just have to off some people from your life..or else u will start behaving like him
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
mikejj:
...your fellow guy is doing u this kind thing... bro sometimes u just have to off some people from your life..or else u will start behaving like him
OK bro
but how do I off him and without putting him in my mind
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by weyreypey: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lalas247:

if you guys ate meant to be friends they will find a way to get bk in your good graces

I should delete you for flashing without tasting.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lalas247:

alright
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mikejj(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
mrpoul:

OK bro
but how do I off him and without putting him in my mind
...naaa..ain't u an adult. life has gone beyond that,,do it in a way where both of you will understand yourself at the end...whoever wants to take it personal..that his own problem.. life is to short use ur time for other things..
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
mikejj:
...naaa..ain't u an adult. life has gone beyond that,,do it in a way where both of you will understand yourself at the end...whoever wants to take it personal..that his own problem.. life is to short use ur time for other things..
okay
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by Headlesschicken(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
undecided and you call that a friend.... On yuh Bluetooth boy, u need sense Asap...
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by mrpoul(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided and you call that a friend.... On yuh Bluetooth boy, u need sense Asap...
he is a friend, but is attitude is what I don't like and I don't think I will cope with him any longer
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by Moblord(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
free his way. he is not your friend. stop being close to him and don't let him know ur secrets and problems
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by Apina(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
"I have a FRIEND who makes me uncomfortable and doesn't have the same worldview as myself"....... That's something new tongue

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by roarik(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
what are u doing with such friend,after showing you the kind of person he is..some questions sef undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by Massmike(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Remember friendship is a relationship; two parties are involved. The people involved must show signs of devotion to the cause.

If you are trying your best and the other person is not then check again because the so called "FRIENDSHIP" you think exists might just be over hyped "AQUAINTANCY".

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad by victorian(f): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Simply cut him off. Block him know watsapp, block his number, block his messages. If he confronts u face to face, tell him to his face u are sick and tired of his friendship and u are done. You've moved on! Abi did God create both of you together ni?
Am done! Just stop bugging me!
He will leave u alone
I did the same to a lady friend who was annoying. Mehn na for phone I take scream for her head! After telling her, her own life history, and reminding her she was once in my shoes. Then lastly I said biko leave me the hell alone!
Then I cut the call and blocked her. That's the end of Solomon Grande. And am at peace till date. So simple!

Although if the blocking app is not on your phone, some will insult back o. With nasty words.. At the end, after back and forth Insults, u tell the person, leave me hand ooo. Is it byforce! Just leave me the hell alone! And go your own way! See me see trouble o! Yes! You can do without me, I agree! then leave me the hell alone! Na wa o. :DLol. When he or she is tired insulting they will stop and leave u. At that moment just block your eyes unconsciously from reading their nasty texts and delete immediately u see their alerts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures / I Hear That Girls With Big Butt (yansh) Don't Have Brain / Young Man Goes Down On His Knees To Propose To A Woman And Her Two Daughters (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.