Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves (5641 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Not telling.
undecided
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by austyn0(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
if to say he chop her food i for say maybe she put decimal 10:10 for im food wey come jazz amcheesy.
We are all beautiful in our different ways....Buh for a guy like this,, with all the hype and media popularity to be involved in a sex scandal with this kinda girl[description withheld] speaks volume of how prick de control some men.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by austyn0(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Uglymugg:
Man, whats up with feminist and being ugly? It's like they go hand in hand. I've never seen a sexy feminist before.
You know what's more saddening and annoying??

Ask majority of the self-proclaimed feminists the meaning of feminism,, you did be totally bewildered at their answers.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
That’s the girl?? Her twitter picture doesn’t look like this at all!!! She looks much better on Twitter. No wonder the guy lost interest! grin the poor guy was catfished grin she can’t blame him though haba see the difference between the both of them na cheesy
DonPiiko:
Make I show you the picture of the guy and girl wey say she rape am, just compare and contrast. The easiest girls to pull the rape stunt na people close to you, once the relationship no work dem go try fall your hand.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Uglymugg: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Espada10:

The are 2 different looking type of Nigerian feminists.

A) Diasporia feminist

B) Local Nigerian feminist

The diaspora feminists are the ones that the local home based feminists look up to..They are the queen bees and the leaders. They deceive the stupid home based feminists to stupor.

The diaspora feminists are mostly average looking women in their 30's with average to good jobs ..few are even in their middle 20's. .both have huge body counts ..they carry liberalism for head.

Deep down they know they are misery, frustrated and not happy ..but as they say misery loves company..so they look for the local fowls (the pawns) they can minister online. They also have one or two things to things to sell online (it can be that have this online talk /radio shows or youtube videos or even blogs that hey need audience or they sell one shirts with one funny design).
All na market.

The local fowls mostly middle age women but are lacking that sophisticated diaspora looks also more stupid and naive and also young above 25+ university /runs girls .

They mostly look like this

Lmao, see destruction abeg. So Benita finally upload picture of her face after using her ass as DP for years.

Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Yeah she's the one, she uses a lot of snap chat filters.
KillaBeauty:
That’s the girl?? Her twitter picture doesn’t look like this at all!!! She looks much better on Twitter. No wonder the guy lost interest! grin the poor guy was catfished grin she can’t blame him though haba see the difference between the both of them na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2018
TSOM:

She made allusions in her blog post that she has low self-esteem and she hates herself for being skinny and ugly.

Here's her profile: www.twitter.com/b_moree_

Here's one of her blog posts where she's lexically wallows in self-pity , hate and vulnerability:
https://medium.com/@bimboajao/skinny-shaming-40d7040c665b?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5747504525

...But she logs on to Twitter to present herself as a 'strong woman', 'beautiful' and a 'feminist'

Her pre-2016 Twitter posts also prove she only became a 'Twitter feminist' after she was rejected. She also posted overly-edited pictures to decieve others, masking the aesthetic bodily inadequacies she makes allusions to in her blog posts.

Basically, she became a feminist to get back at men who rejected her.

Have evidence when dealing with all women. All!

Once you notice signs of vindictiveness in her, make sure you have evidence just in case she goes out of her way to ruin you.

The only reason why the @UcheDandyMUFC guy didn't lose his job and become a disgraced wanted man shunned by all is because he had evidence. The only reason why he isn't potentially in police net is because he had evidence. Those chatlog saved him.

Aghhh!shocked...this is seriously seriousshocked. Just imagine if he had not saved their chats then it would have been a different case for him entirely. Na waohshocked. Anyway i have learnt a big lesson from this story. I have been very careful when i deal with girls but now i will even be extra careful.this guy would have just lost his job for nothing over one scorned skivvy.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2018
The second girl has done nothing wrong, I don't think you should clown her photo.

Espada10:

They are 2 different looking type of Nigerian feminists.

A) Diasporia feminist

The diaspora feminists are the ones that the local home based feminists look up to..They are the queen bees and the leaders. They deceive the stupid home based feminists to stupor.

The diaspora feminists are mostly average looking women in their 30's with average to good jobs ..few are even in their middle 20's. .both have huge body counts ..they carry liberalism for head.

Deep down they know they are misery, frustrated and not happy ..but as they say misery loves company..so they look for the local fowls (the pawns) they can minister online. They also have one or two things to sell online (it can be that have this online talk /radio shows or youtube videos or even blogs that they need audience or they sell one shirts with one funny design).
All na market.

The local fowls mostly middle age women but are lacking that sophisticated diaspora looks and also more stupid and then the naive young above 25+ university /runs girls .

Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Uglymugg:
Man, whats up with feminist and being ugly? It's like they go hand in hand. I've never seen a sexy feminist before.

Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
who is she? wink
let sleeping dogs liewink
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Not telling.
grin
DonPiiko:
Not telling.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2018
cheesy You dey mind am, make him go PM the chic report, the thing go come cast me or my guy.
lefulefu:
grin
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Auladimeji2: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
The guy tried oh!If I'm the guy,immediately I saw that she's uglee,Menh I go take another lane.
It's good to shadow-mark before marking
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy You dey mind am, make him go PM the chic report, the thing go come cast me or my guy.
i have seen the full story about the berger to ajah issue.its like d guy and d babe don dey chat for quite a time on twitter and dem come finally agree to meet.the babe come the guy side and d nigga was disappointed cos d girl was looking so diffent 4frm her filtered pix. D guy no sleep with her.i have seen her filtered pixs.d tin mk sense small and she even get big boobs.. All thanks to padding i guess.na d filtered pics mk d guy fall.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
He slept with her two times, that's not the full story, but maybe she wanted something extra maybe lovey dovey relationship, but I think the guy is a player by how he packages himself on twitter.

lefulefu:
i have seen the full story about the berger to ajah issue.its like d guy and d babe don dey chat for quite a time on twitter and dem come finally agree to meet.the babe come the guy side and d nigga was disappointed cos d girl was looking so diffent 4frm her filtered pix. D guy no sleep with her.i have seen her filtered pixs.d tin mk sense small and she even get big boobs.. All thanks to padding i guess.na d filtered pics mk d guy fall.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Auladimeji2:
The guy tried oh!If I'm the guy,immediately I saw that she's uglee,Menh I go take another lane.
It's good to shadow-mark before marking
haha one of my guy dey do dis shadow marking of a tin. Girls wey he dey meet for facebook or instagram he go invite them to a fast food joint rather than his house. Then he go dey one side dey observe. If d girl look exactly d way she look for her facebook pix then he will approach her but if she looks so different from her facenbook pix then d bros go use another lane waka comot frm d area and if d babe dey call im line he no go answercheesy.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
He slept with her two times, that's not the full story, but maybe she wanted something extra maybe lovey dovey relationship, but I think the guy is a player by how he packages himself on twitter.

thats where he made the mistake. Sleeping with a girl he aint attracted to just cos im want to chop and clean mouth. Bro no matter how a girl throw herself if i no dey attracted to her i no dey do. If she like make she call me impotentcheesy... Na her own she go dey talkcheesy. How this guy was able to sustain erection with this wowor girl baffles me.i mean she's ugly in a scarey looking way..and dat her body..jesus!cheesy..imagine she pull cloth ....all u will be seeing is her bony body with her ribs shooting out and her prominent collar bones all coming out. D nigga try oooshocked.. Wey e fit smash dis onecheesy.not everything u see u go dey chuk ur preek inside all in d bid to be called a playboy.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Auladimeji2: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
haha one of my guy dey do dis shadow marking of a tin. Girls wey he dey meet for facebook or instagram he go invite them to a fast food joint rather than his house. Then he go dey one side dey observe. If d girl look exactly d way she look for her facebook pix then he will approach her but if she looks so different from her facenbook pix then d bros go use another lane waka comot frm d area and if d babe dey call im line he no go answercheesy.
I don't know maybe the story my master told is true or not.
He said he was into all this Facebook date around 2006,he met one babe for Facebook,the babe gorgeous die for her dp but he doesn't know that she's cripple.
The babe invited him to her house so a friend accompanied him to Surulere precisely Bode Thomas, when they got to the babe's house,she came outside came out to welcome them,they saw that she's cripple and ugly but they just acted normal through out their stay but he blocked her that very day.
Ladies had been defrauding guys will filter from the day of Ezekiel in the bible
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Auladimeji2: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
thats where he made the mistake. Sleeping with a girl he aint attracted to just cos im want to chop and clean mouth. Bro no matter how a girl throw herself if i no dey attracted to her i no dey do. If she like make she call me impotentcheesy... Na her own she go dey talkcheesy. How this guy was able to sustain erection with this wowor girl baffles me.i mean she's ugly in a scarey looking way..and dat her body..jesus!cheesy..imagine she pull cloth ....all u will be seeing is her bony body with her ribs shooting out and her prominent collar bones all coming out. D nigga try oooshocked.. Wey e fit smash dis onecheesy.not everything u see u go dey chuk ur preek inside all in d bid to be called a playboy.
Guy abeg reason this matter, how can a guy preek stand for this kind of ladies,Menh the guy tried oh,Me I no fit be her friend sef let alone boyfriend or FWB
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
I no dey even feel the girl one bit, he may have chopped her so she won't feel bad or to avoid being called gay. Na as him leave her she come dey call am gay and rapist, maybe she gave him all styles and still the guy no feel her.

Na lesson to the guy and all guys, if you no like girl no straff her because after sex most of these girls start Catching Feelings. Sometimes it is better to be celibate than to bring this kind of problem upon yourself. This kind of ugly girl go sabi gumbody.

lefulefu:
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Auladimeji2:
I don't know maybe the story my master told is true or not.
He said he was into all this Facebook date around 2006,he met one babe for Facebook,the babe gorgeous die for her dp but he doesn't know that she's cripple.
The babe invited him to her house so a friend accompanied him to Surulere precisely Bode Thomas, when they got to the babe's house,she came outside came out to welcome them,they saw that she's cripple and ugly but they just acted normal through out their stay but he blocked her that very day.
Ladies had been defrauding guys will filter from the day of Ezekiel in the bible
na waoh..cripple and ugly d same time? Anyway as long as he no sleep with her then matter no go arisecheesy. All these filters and photoshop i dont even see d need cos on d day d guy wey d babe dey send her filtered pics to come see her life and direct then he will see her true appearance.so whats d need for it?cheesy. Girls who are confident about themselves dont need filters anyway.
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Espada10:

They are 2 different looking type of Nigerian feminists.

A) Diasporia feminist

Deep down they know they are misery, frustrated and not happy ..but as they say misery loves company..so they look for the local fowls (the pawns) they can minister online. They also have one or two things to sell online (it can be that have this online talk /radio shows or youtube videos or even blogs that they need audience or they sell one shirts with one funny design).
All na market.

The local fowls mostly middle age women but are lacking that sophisticated diaspora looks and also more stupid and then the naive young above 25+ university /runs girls .

Those pictures you uploaded are UGLINESS PERSONIFIED grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by wealthtrak: 6:46pm On May 05, 2021
Pg1:Donpiiko
Dem dey package so market value go high. Some people just don't know when to stop, the girl still wants him but super eagles can't play against the falcon. He is very popular on twitter so na dem dey corner fine girls on code. I know one very popular girl on NL wey most guys dey trip for but she dey snubbish she doesn't even reply my mentions but she dey trip for one of my popular friends for twitter the day we were hanging out I brought up the chic him say dem never meet but she's still tripping.

Imagine say dem hook up low-key and him no feel her na just to collect share and move on, whatever she thinks will then be her business. Most girls are not emotionally mature, there see sex as a big deal and want to use it to trap guys but some guys get it on a steady so it's no big deal, but there won't understand.

Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by wealthtrak: 7:15pm On May 05, 2021
TSOM:

OP...
False rape...
Cold-blooded...
Re: False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves by wealthtrak: 7:24pm On May 05, 2021
pocohantas:
The best way to avoid false rape accusations is to avoid situations or environments that will/can give rise for real rape cases.

In the past, I said people guilty of false rape accusations should be given few years in a jail...but thinking of it now, I was really silly to trivialise the offence. Anyone that can accuse an innocent party of such grievous crime, knowing fully well how fast it can change the individual's life, deserves the jail term he/she wished for the accused.

That said, one can not be too careful.
>Avoid one night stands or casual sex. Most accusers were random girls trying to play victim after a sexual encounter they regret.
>Only have sex with your partner, or someone you have established a good degree of attraction or trust with.
>AVOID MINORS.
>Avoid unstable, low self esteemed and every/any lady who can't take a stand or responsibility for her actions.
>Don't have sex with intoxicated people.
>Don't do things with people who have nothing to lose. They fight dirty when scorned.
>If she withdraws consent at any point, by all means let her be.
>Don't 'coerce' any lady into having sex with you.
>Abstain from sex lipsrsealed

It is also pertinent male and female alike are educated on what constitutes rape (and sexual harassment/assault). These offences have been thrown around in recent times. Guys should listen more to their brains, not their dicks. Chances are high you will miss out on some free sex, but it is a whole lot better than being falsely accused.

Actual rape cases are bad enough for its victims, the ladies involved in false rape accusations should stop making it more difficult for them. If any lady accuses you falsely, don't let it slide...
Made a lot of deep sense...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vaseline Gang!!chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic. / Topic Removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.