Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam (68132 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by tragergeorge(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dis mama de fuuk up,then d baba own ?I nor know what to say cos d guy de even de confuse e won sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Basitelo1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
If Kemi like make she join Ogboni na she sabi

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by daywatcher: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
statusquoante:

Start getting ready for hell fire.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
likeur forefathers are in hell. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Centcanada: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
I can see some nut loosing little little from her head. She is sick!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by BOOMnaija(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Both christianity and islam are a joke. Africans wake up and leave isreali fairytale gods alone
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE TO BELIEVE THERE IS GOD, AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD. THE SOONER YOU AND UR CO-ATHEISTS COME TO TERMS WITH THIS, THE BETTER FOR U ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
angryOK. I don comment
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Bianda24: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mortiple:
That is Kemi's business after all.

Truth be told, that adulterer called Freeze is not a Christian.

It is high time Freeze showed his true colour by letting the world know that he has converted to ...
Freeze's statement did not depict his religious affinity. Is it not better to be a true Muslim than to be a false Christian just as it is better to be a true Christian than to be a false Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by hisexcellency34: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
if wahala start today, the Muslims will kill Kemi first
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Empiree: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mortiple:
That is Kemi's business after all.

Truth be told, that adulterer called Freeze is not a Christian.

It is high time Freeze showed his true colour by letting the world know that he has converted to ...
I know this news really pained you, kpele brother cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by sureheaven(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Only Islam can accommodate her level of transparent madness

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Kingspin(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Freeze is yet to comment on the killings by his newly found friends yet jumps around on Christian matters he is lucky because he cannot do same with lslam and remain today.

I sense this guy is up for some thing,..

The idiot will free himself one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Freeze has never been a believer and follower of Christ, his fruits shows that clearly, I pity those who listens to him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by killuminati(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
i smell haters
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Mortiple(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bianda24:

Freeze's statement did not depict his religious affinity. Is it not better to be a true Muslim than to be a false Christian just as it is better to be a true Christian than to be a false Muslim.

Just wondering what "a true Muslim" means.

Please can you shed more light. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by YelloweWest: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Satan just dey dance shoki for this woman head. lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by statusquoante: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
likeur forefathers are in hell. Ode

Worry about yourself. Those who didn't have the privilege of hearing the gospel before they died will be judged by the prevailing ethos at the time.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by VirtuesEmpire(f): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Otedola bridge in Lagos is burning. Please road users tune to 96.1 traffic radio. Tanker caught in flames
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by akilo1: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
just give kemi sometime,after she don scam the person who lure her to the mosque to become Muslim,she will run again

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Odicious: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
when u have already served the punishment but u don't know the reason for it

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by PROPHETmichael: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
"While I was with them, I was protecting them by your name that you have given me. I guarded them and not one of them is lost, except the son of destruction, so that the Scripture may be fulfilled." John 17:2

Dear Muslims and Daddy Freeze,

Christians has never lost anybody to Islam or to any other religion. So, anytime you see someone moving from Christianity to Islam, just know that he or she is fulfilling the Scripture. All that the father has given to Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation ministries, he has guarded them and non of them is lost, except the sons and daughters of perdition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by VULCAN(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
That you are unable to put two and two together after seeing the facts right before your eyes.....

Freeze is no Christian

velai:
Though I like and appreciate Daddy Freeze's messages on tithe, I must say that he is wrong if he says that it's better to be a true Muslim than... Christian. That does not sound false Christian. There is nothing like a true Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by murmee: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
crixlight2:
Just carry your Wahala go , you fit join herdsmen
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by HomeOfMe(f): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
PalmchatApp:
Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the viral news of Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo conversion to Islam.

OFFICIAL MEDIA STATEMENT & VIDEO ON MY CONVERSION TO #ISLAM. #KemiOlunloyo

Dear Everyone I hope u people realize I went to a Catholic church all my life and Catholic school while I was living with my grandma. I went to mass at Our Lady of Wisdom my childhood Catholic church in U.I March 12th 2017 till my life changed when I was dragged out of my home March 14th 2017 by armed Federal SARS police on orders of the IGP on behalf of a pastor. The #ptsd I have been battling has been ignored by everyone. My pain is too much. The recent Catholic church scandal and the ones I witnessed in America in the 90’s is enough. Before I joined Salvation Ministry I attended Catholic church in prison. There are 6 churches and a mosque for all 5000 prisoners. When I was released, I continued attending St Mary’s PH outside the prison till I decided to visit Salvation Ministries and meet the pastor that jailed me. I forgave him, he forgave me, told me to read the story of Saul to Paul. Pastor Ibiyeomie suffered me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkkOnUxANII/
Madam kemi,you owe no one no explanation. It's your life,your decision and your right to freedom of association. You can even become a member of ogboni fraternity if you wan,it doesn't affect the church. There's a proverb that says,"oja oyingbo o mo pe enikan o wa".
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by ollah2: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
BOOMnaija:

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE TO BELIEVE THERE IS GOD, AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD. THE SOONER YOU AND UR CO-ATHEISTS COME TO TERMS WITH THIS, THE BETTER FOR U ALL.

There is something called choice. He chose not to believe in Israeli and Arabian gods doesn't mean he doesn't believe in God. And if he chooses not to believe in the 4000 gods, allow him be. Worship your god in peace.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by ollah2: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
VULCAN:
That you are unable to put two and two together after seeing the facts right before your eyes.....

Freeze is no Christian

How is he not a christian ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by murmee: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
crixlight2:
Just carry your Wahala go , you fit join herdsmen
100 Gbosas for your comment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by goodnews777: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
They should be together in a lunatic asylum. No difference.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by aalangel(f): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by ollah2: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
"While I was with them, I was protecting them by your name that you have given me. I guarded them and not one of them is lost, except the son of destruction, so that the Scripture may be fulfilled." John 17:2

Dear Muslims and Daddy Freeze,

Christians has never lost anybody to Islam or to any other religion. So, anytime you see someone moving from Christianity to Islam, just know that he or she is fulfilling the Scripture. All that the father has given to Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation ministries, he has guarded them and non of them is lost, except the sons and daughters of perdition.

Why do you take this as a competition? Would you quote this verse if a non christian converts to Christianity?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
VULCAN:

Freeze is no Christian

That's typo error biko ejoo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.