Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba (46739 Views)

NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return / Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. / Beautiful Pictures Of Eket International Stadium In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Seconsol92(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Nice one
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Bluffly: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Ibukunmer:
The grass look synthetic to me?
It is. I wonder why they find it hard to maintain natural grass
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by gurunlocker: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2018
The only major problem we have in this country is maintenance. I hope they can maintain it.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Imustreturn(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Ugosample:

That's true

Black man greed and myopia
there is no two ways about it bro. Na so e just be for here..

U think the governor doesn't know why he gave the Oyinbo people to do it?

Bros ehhh even me as I dey here now I will do same thing..

Been long I saw your monicker on NL oo cheesy
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by victorazyvictor(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:
are we truly independent ?
can an american employ an African firm to build their structures ? embarassed
Is because you as indigene as failed, your not trusted.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2018
synthetic ,. I always prefer grass
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by lekkan(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2018
what we know we know, what we dont we dont... Growing pitch grass is not like growing normal carpet grass and requires professionalism....If we think we want to do it ourselves, lets go and learn it too.....

kodded:

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by DeOTR: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Kwara State Stadium main bowl has a better look.
I don't expect the home pitch of the great Eyimba to look any less than this.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by naptu2: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Sam Hart @hartng

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Diso60090(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
EwejeOyewole:
This is beautiful, I believe we will get there...

When? e go better na poor country prayer
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by skales67(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Nice one! The haters from the God-forsaken zone will soon arrive. tongue

2 Likes

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
good one I can't wait to see my beloved enyimba fc playing in that stadium.... meanwhile Aba ma ndi aba... who say man no dey.... man dey man dey.... Columbia stand here we come

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Rossikki:
Inferiority complex. Nobody is better than you. We have the capacity to build a stadium without calling white people.

What kind of comment is this? What the hell.even?

So to admit someone is better than you means inferiority complex in your world? Wow how do you then improve? By lying to yourself you are as good or better than your betters?

THE WEST IS FAR BETTER THAN NIGERIA BY MILES AND DECADES IF NIT CENTURIES

get a reality check and leave that pseudo oppresenist mentality for the ghettos

Nigeria is one of the worst countries in Africa infact let.me African.countires better Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Egypt, Morroco, Tunisia, Uganda , Rwanda, Ethiopia Nigeria is only better than war torn countries

What amazes me is Nigeria think that have more tarred roads and speaking English means they are better than some countries hahahahaha

Don't be naive get a reality check, Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by luckysmills: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2018
So beautiful. Although not up to standard.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2018
EwejeOyewole:

Beautiful

It looks like a school field to me grin
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Ugosample(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Imustreturn:
there is no two ways about it bro. Na so e just be for here..

U think the governor doesn't know why he gave the Oyinbo people to do it?

Bros ehhh even me as I dey here now I will do same thing..

Been long I saw your monicker on NL oo cheesy

I dey once in a while o

I hope you are good
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by LIVEBYTRUTH: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Construction , with ZERO maintenance culture, by next few years it would look like a tomatoes farm
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by gcof(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2018
naijasquare:

Nigeria will learn when losers like you stop living fake life in US and showing us their Range Rovers like you are doing. Last time you were in Nigeria!! Continue to love-vendor away your sorry life abroad and typing away your life on the computer. You will be deported soon. You think we down know you.
hia!!! Is it your fake life or your US or your Range Rover or your Aba or even your computer? Why are you so pained that someone lives in America? Please pursue your happiness
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Imustreturn(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Ugosample:

I dey once in a while o

I hope you are good
been OK bro safe
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by jbnm: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2018
This is Awesome
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Paschy88(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
I see Nigeria hosting 2026 World Cup

Yeeh! Who slap me cry

I go add extra slap for you sef
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Octaves(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Honesty007:
confirm stadium,for stadiums in this country to be excellent,remove the tracks and deolympify them.
so if we want to do athletics, we'll go to Ghana.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by egojeny1(f): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Ibukunmer:
The grass look synthetic to me?
Don't u know what is artificial turf??

2 Likes

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Paschy88(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2018
abumeinben:
I served in Umuahia North.

I rocked that stadium that year.... Sanitation CDS. So many irregularly growing grasses with holes back then.
Wow!

You rocked Umuahia township stadium used by Abia Warriors fc.. Not Enyimba stadium Aba

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by remymartyn: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2018
What's international about this stadium for crying out loud
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Jethrolite(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:

This argument makes no sense in the least. Do we have the technical expertise locally to execute this project or you think this is road construction.

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by goldfish80(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2018
The terreses behind the 2 goal posts are too far away from the pitch resulting in poor view for spectators seated there. It is not as if the stadium have tracks so why push the stands that far from action?
That is one major structural flaw of this Aba stadium.

3 Likes

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by gnykelly(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2018
EwejeOyewole:

if you check England pitch of 80s you will appreciate that we will get there.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by gcof(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Bluffly:

It is. I wonder why they find it hard to maintain natural grass
the weather in Africa is not friendly on natural grass
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2018
meethumb:
Here is the new look of Enyimba International Stadium Aba after the renovation and fixing of the Artificial Turf.

But before you view the photos below, check out ABACITYBLOG follow up update on the renovation of the stadium:

Link: https://abacityblog.com/2018/06/photo-news-new-look-of-enyimba-international-stadium-aba.html

And they are happy...Zombies smiling at this.

Go to South Africa and see their Stadium... I wonder the day these people will upgrade with their mentality... And you expect foreigners to take you people serious?

Giant of The Zombies...The British should come recolonize us joor.

I have never seen a foreign stadia as local as this...the truth is,all the stadia used in the Nigerian professional league should be standardised and compete with same from Croatia,Sweden,Norway,Switzerland or even South South Africa here,smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Samir Ait Said Has Broken Leg At Olympics (warning: Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.