Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba (46741 Views)

NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return / Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. / Beautiful Pictures Of Eket International Stadium In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by leofab(f): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Must onyibo always involve in everything we do in Nigeria ?
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Tanktink: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:
are we truly independent ?

can an american employ an African firm to build their structures ? embarassed

So every white man is an America. Which cave are you from?
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by gcof(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Jethrolite:
This argument makes no sense in the least. Do we have the technical expertise locally to execute this project or you think this is road construction.
my brother some Nigerians like baseless arguments and unnecessary rubbing of shoulders. The almighty America has Israeli and Chinese companies handling some of their big projects

2 Likes

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Abagworo(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Enyimba stadium wasn't bad in the past. What I see here is just change of turf from natural to attificial.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by gcof(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2018
leofab:
Must onyibo always involve in everything we do in Nigeria ?
in areas we lack the expertise, it is not a bad idea. The only problem is that your government will embezzle half of the allocated fund and tell them to do a half baked job
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Ihateyoumod: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2018
See stand for stadium be like were dem dey rear pig.....na so Russia stadium be na I'm dem dey host world cup.....what's here to celebrate.... Shame on d gov n all those applauding
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by CDCEO001: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2018
When are we going to be able to build things ourselves without the help of the oyibo?
Does it mean that we Africans or Nigerians are not yet there?

I see every construction contact in Nigeria is been supervised or awarded to foreign companies or engineers.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by VictorRomanov: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Artificial turf no make sense. Hybrid grasses should have used instead. Or just use normal grass.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by RobbStark(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerian stadia with steel stations everywhere.
Can't they just construct without the steel support?
There is nothing new about this rubbish.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Jethrolite(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
gcof:
my brother some Nigerians like baseless arguments and unnecessary rubbing of shoulders. The almighty America has Israeli and Chinese companies handling some of their big projects
I tire o, I know Nigeria is messed up but some governors go the extra mile to get the job done. Then someone who knows nothing about the process will start commenting because they can. Well, people must talk no matter what you do.

2 Likes

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by blackgold2018(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
Lordlestat:

What kind of comment is this? What the hell.even?

So to admit someone is better than you means inferiority complex in your world? Wow how do you then improve? By lying to yourself you are as good or better than your betters?

THE WEST IS FAR BETTER THAN NIGERIA BY MILES AND DECADES IF NIT CENTURIES

get a reality check and leave that pseudo oppresenist mentality for the ghettos

Nigeria is one of the worst countries in Africa infact let.me African.countires better Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Egypt, Morroco, Tunisia, Uganda , Rwanda, Ethiopia Nigeria is only better than war torn countries

What amazes me is Nigeria think that have more tarred roads and speaking English means they are better than some countries hahahahaha

Don't be naive get a reality check, Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world
Try to understand his basis of his comparison. This is the same mindset that got us knockedout from the ongoing world cup. If only we have value for human lives.. Nigeria would have been greater than your supposed better countries. Even in our state of turmoil, I can never feel inferior to the Westerners. If you don't like your country please leave us.. you modern slave.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by lanocfoods: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
Political propaganda, i take that route almost every day and i can tell you that that pics there is a painted Seplucer. I"ll take a real picture of the state of enyimba stadium so everyone will see what we are dealing with. This is just to earn some cheap political goals.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by stevedre: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:

Yes, if the African Firm is capable and able to do a better job.
See the bigger picture and face reality, they are more advanced in technology and economically they are doing way better than any African country because their leaders are working.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by lereinter(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2018
mediocre

why artificial turf what's stopping them from maintaining natural grass
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Yomit71(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2018
see the ugly stadium we are still celebrating in this 21st era, a whole Nigeria can't even boast of one modern stadium. radarada
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Bluffly: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2018
gcof:
the weather in Africa is not friendly on natural grass
That is a lie. All they need to put in place is a system that puts it in order like a sprinkler system that wets it. Also, the pitch must be well guided. No one should be allowed to step on it except during a match. That is the way it's done in other climates. I have been to Newcastle Stadium and you would see it boldly written do not step on the grasses. There are barricades. The problem here is laziness
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Ibukunmer: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2018
egojeny1:

Don't u know what is artificial turf??
Yes, hence the question. Artificial turf is what you'll expect on a five a side play field and not a stadium like this.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by spencekat(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2018
This stadium is now fine.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by spencekat(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Beautiful!
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2018
blackgold2018:
Try to understand his basis of his comparison. This is the same mindset that got us knockedout from the ongoing world cup. If only we have value for human lives.. Nigeria would have been greater than your supposed better countries. Even in our state of turmoil, I can never feel inferior to the Westerners. If you don't like your country please leave us.. you modern slave.

I understand your person and sympathize with all those who have to interact with you daily

You are obviously very unintelligent
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by abumeinben(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Paschy88:

You rocked Umuahia township stadium used by Abia Warriors fc.. Not Enyimba stadium Aba

Choi....true o
They look similar thou
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Triniti(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Don’t understand why they keep fitting artificial turf in a mangrove region of the country? They will play their league matches here when they go for continental in North Africa where they play with natural grass, they will be falling like old men and end up losing woefully
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Rossikki: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Lordlestat:

What kind of comment is this? What the hell.even?

So to admit someone is better than you means inferiority complex in your world? Wow how do you then improve? By lying to yourself you are as good or better than your betters?

THE WEST IS FAR BETTER THAN NIGERIA BY MILES AND DECADES IF NIT CENTURIES

get a reality check and leave that pseudo oppresenist mentality for the ghettos

Nigeria is one of the worst countries in Africa infact let.me African.countires better Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Egypt, Morroco, Tunisia, Uganda , Rwanda, Ethiopia Nigeria is only better than war torn countries

What amazes me is Nigeria think that have more tarred roads and speaking English means they are better than some countries hahahahaha

Don't be naive get a reality check, Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world
Little kid, return to the little hole you sneaked out of. This has nothing to do with an ignorant dunce like you. Imbecilic, simple minded illiterate. "Better than", "Worse than". That is the limit of your unsophisticated motor park tout mind.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by chubbyG(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:
do you people think at all before tying
Are there any indigenous stadium expert in Nigeria
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Rossikki:
Little kid, return to the little hole you sneaked out of. This has nothing to do with an ignorant dunce like you. Imbecilic, simple minded illiterate. "Better than", "Worse than". That is the limit of your unsophisticated motor park tout mind.

Another inbred cretin who is incapable of simple analytical reasoning..

I bet your education ended after high school

Look don't excuse your ignorant rant for sanity you are borderline autistic

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Lordave: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:

Okezie in particular thinks local. 80% of construction work done in Aba are handled by local companies who employ foreign experts in sensitive positions.

Even the Osisioma Flyover under construction is handled by a local firm.
OVI, if you know him you know him.
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by giftedben: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:
Can you do it
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided Looks like an event centre. Claims that billions of Naira was expended to it might suffice
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by bikefab(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Up Enyi...Up Aba!
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by sunbilor(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:

Many of our brothers are managing health institutions in Europe and America. The world is a global village
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by wildkat: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
I see Nigeria hosting 2026 World Cup

Yeeh! Who slap me cry

Na me slap u. You geh sense at all? Which Nigeria?
Re: New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba by Jerrypolo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
kodded:

Will a Nigerian owambe planner employ a white man to pound yam for them?.

My point is, the technology is theirs and we are not at that "level" yet because our educational system is a bleep up.

Cheerio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Touching!!the Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau. / 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.