Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! (1921 Views)

Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich / Chainlink Surpasses Bitcoin Cash Making LINK The 8th Largest Cryptocurrency / Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! by Ayodeb(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
MASTERNODES FOR SALE

The Powernodes are extreme mining like no other and very lucrative indeed, one Power node can range up to $25k,
our company does everything for you!!!

We set everything thing up so you as buyer only earn,.
So you don't have to worry about setting up a VPN, or searching for the correct coins, which mean saving you time and money in the long run, although it does take 30 days as from time of purchase to start Paying you Out on a Daily basis, direct to your wallet.

There is also No need to Request for a payout!!
Its done Automatically Daily,,. With the power nodes there is also
No need to recruit Ever!!!
And on top of this you also get a position in the company Binary totally FREE of charge at No Extra cost!!!
There is also NO expiry date!!! You masternode is a Lifetime Purchase!!!
There are No hidden fees!!!

All this Just For €100 Euros in Btc,, you also get paid in Btc!!

NOW THATS What I call Value for Your MONEY!!
Whatsapp: 07066037172

Re: Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! by Ayodeb(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
#Mize For each #POWERNODE you buy, you are assigned a mining slot in the companies mining farm, your masternodes are then added to your mining slots and your tokens staked so your Powernodes can get to work thus providing a nice Residual Earnings for you while you sleep. #Ask for the link THE BEST IS YET TO COME....
�� PASSIVE INCOME

FOR LIFE ��

���
Total available Tokens -

� 170 Millions �

� Selling like Hot � ⌛

Get extra 20% tokens on your every purchase!!

���

Offer valid till 31 Jul 2018.

���

Masternodes are next level of Mining..

Once finished you will never get any more ��

First of all plz Read this Great article bellow

Scroll down

Read here again and again

Maximize your earnings in the binary network.

All you need to do is:

Questions and answers about PowerNodes.

Please note we can only give out this limited information now as we have to protect the company strategy. Company won’t be able to answer everything but we can at least share this for now. In this business it’s easy to copy other companies ideas and strategy. So we should remember that whilst we answer questions in and around social media.

1. Question: How many Powernode Packs can we buy?
Answer : Members can have unlimited Powernode packs with tokens until we reach the 170 Million token Cap maximum.

2. Question: When and how often are we paid on our Power Node Packs
Answer: You are paid daily forever.

3. Question: Do we get a seat in the binary when we buy powernode packs.

Answer : Yes this qualifies new members into the binary without any extra costs.

4. Question: Will we have more information about powernodes in our back office
Answer: Yes each person owning Powernodes will see more information within 48 hours.

5. Question how long does it take for powernodes to be active

Answer: Mize is a real company with real technical products. The time to setup the power, buy the tokens, purchase more machines, adjust the mining settings. Protections and security means- Activation will take 30 days before you to start earning daily.

6. Question: Are the ERC20 tokens paid as Tokens
Answer: No your daily payments will always be paid out as btc Payments.

We hope now we have answered many of your questions and will continue to provide more information.

Next trip @Brazil
Tesla incentive
Boat incentive
House Incentive
Around the world trip Incentive

The New level of mining has arrived ✅
Mining on steroids ✅
Passive Income ✅
Paid directly into my bit coin wallet ✅
Paid daily ✅
Re: Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! by Ayodeb(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Keep it coming am loving it.
Re: Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! by Ayodeb(m): 5:08am On Jul 04, 2018
I haven't been this excited about a crypto company in a very long time now, and had really lost hope. I wasn't sure who to trust online and losing money to binary traders,bots and trading not sure which direction to turn.

Then I came across Mize Network and it completely blew me away. They offer something completely different and something that is in demand right now: Legitimacy + Compliance + Sustainability + Uniqueness.

If you would like more details about this company and would like to know about the New Generation Mining Technology called Powernodes - and how you can Earn Daily Passive Income from them - just contact me and I will fill you in.
Re: Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! by ohiz2007(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Is it still on?.

How can i reach you?

My whatsapp/telegram number is +2349021006939 or e-mail ohiz2007@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! by Ayodeb(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2018
ohiz2007:
Is it still on?.

How can i reach you?

My whatsapp/telegram number is +2349021006939 or e-mail ohiz2007@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Very much on. You can still contact me on my whatsapp 07066037172
Re: Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! by Ayodeb(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2018
BREAKING NEWS! Who wants a top pre-launch spot & FREE Bitcoin? U.S. based, E-learning company pre-launching Africa with #1 new opportunity, which features online library of digital products for learning wealth building, personal development, peak performance, leadership skills, and more, plus FREE bitcoin rewards program! Refer 2 people and earn up to $5,000 USD or more in free bitcoin monthly/weekly/or daily! No over hyped, new coins to buy/sell, hoping they go up in value! No mining and waiting forever to make money! And no trading & risking losing money! Besides-regulators consider those types of MLM deals to be ponzi/pyramid schemes! Discover Africa's 1st legal, bitcoin MLM opportunity! Who wants a top Africa pre-launch spot & FREE bitcoin? Have .01 bitcoin ($75 USD currently) to start a business? Act now!

Source:https://www.ayodeb.theswarm.club
Re: Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! by Ayodeb(m): 3:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Understanding Mize and masternodes.

In a nutshell...
Masternodes work on a PROOF OF STAKE basis which allow you to earn crypto passively on a continuous basis.

To own a masternode you need to hold a specific amount of coins on a wallet or server.
The amount you need to hold can be large, and therefore very costly.
Also, the capacity of storing a copy of the whole blockchain maybe challenging.
However, masternodes are highly profitable and give you a reoccuring ROI if done right.

With the product that has been made available to us through the Mize Network, “POWERNODES“, all you need to do is buy a POWERNODE PACK with bitcoin and that's it!
And guess what? The packs are only €100 each and they pay FOR LIFE!
They earn profit from proof of stake AND proof of work.
Mize will select the masternodes which give the best returns by selecting the most profitable coins to stake, then trade it for BTC and give you your earnings.
The more powernodes you own, the more tokens you will stake and therefore earn.

Here is a brilliant article explaining what Masternodes are and how they work.
NB. This article has been written by someone who is not affiliated with The Mize network in any way.
https://www.lowcapcrypto.com/masternodes-an-energy-efficient-future-in-cryptocurrency-mining

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You / Espn Project / Any Stock Broking Firm In Uyo Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.