Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) (114639 Views)

Tanker Accident In Lokoja. Many Killed/Burnt (Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
No we should pipe all our petroleum products, Nigeria is the only country in the world where people steal crude oil. It could have been pumped by pipes to all the depots but vandals won't let that happen. This is a big tragedy.
iambabaG:
Dear God.. What did i do to deserve such a purnishment to be from such a failed country?
Such vehicles should be restricted to night movements as this will enable such reckless and unnecessary loss of lives to be experienced
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jesus
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by brightisodje(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
TissuePaper:
Well it's not an abnormal occurrence.. People die everyday right smiley
you are a fool wish your father or mother is there you might have some sence

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
LethargiQue:
I hope this fire did not affect my future wife shocked shocked shocked

You are making a joke out of such a tragedy.

YES, IT AFFECTED YOUR FUTURE WIFE.

CLOWN!

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by ehis05(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
elmisti:
saw this happening live, one can only imagine how many life was lost cuz someone somewhere did something wrong.

while this was happening, foolish FRSC still allowed tankers come very closed to the scene of the infermo, i was in a bus behind d tanker, come and see as people wr scrambling for dia life.
do u mean in a bus behind the container that exploded before it did?
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
This looks like a war torn city.

Na wa ooo!

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by cecymiammy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
this is so disheartening...may their gentle souls rest in peace
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
I feel so down seeing this cry
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by khcode(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
In my country where millions of $$ goes into
fire service.
We also have regulating body for all this tankers.
When last do we read abt things like this that could be prevented.
we dont hold them responsible.
We keep losing our ppl everyday and they feel unconcern because they are not the victim.
Issokay
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by lyricalz: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
buhari y
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Saff(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
This month has been terrible
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Reeses: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Does Nigeria have life insurance? Because they need it seems death is always around the corner
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Bundaweber: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
greatbuc:
Hmm we are manhandling our safety. This I don't care attitude is gradually killing us. I am sure if this driver feared God.. This wouldn't have happened. If you know you are complete, Road and vehicle safety officials will be the least of your problems! I don talk my own o

thank you. anyone who knows Benin knows how busy and tight mission road axis is, yet fuel tankers and gas tankers pass through the roads. I pray what happened in Lagos does not happen there otherwise we would be talking of thousands of casualties. We as a people have bad safety standard, we always rely on God and his protections. But remember, you do not tempt fate. In Benin, we have gas outlets springing up everywhere, that its so scary. imagine a gas supply station sharing fence with INEC office or sharing it with filling station or sharing with residential complexes.

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
God heal the wounded it’s so sad
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by johnglo2(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=ekensi01 post=68912813]Any death bodies? ote] This 1 strong 2 well. Language
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
TissuePaper:
Well it's not an abnormal occurrence.. People die everyday right smiley
you can say that again as soon as it it involves a loved one undecided

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Reeses: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
iambabaG:
Dear God.. What did i do to deserve such a purnishment to be from such a failed country?
Such vehicles should be restricted to night movements as this will enable such reckless and unnecessary loss of lives to be experienced
So, you think driving at night with a truck full of fuel is better.
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by temmy2210: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oh Lord God, Please have mercy upon our land. May God comfort the family of the deceased.
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by resurgent2019: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
I am just tired of life itself. Nigeria is not helping matters at all. There must be a way of escape na!

God help me ooo. I am sincerely tired. I have been receiving the news of close people and distant people’s death lately. I am really down cast. cry

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by dabiriy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
We Really need prayer in dis country just in one week
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by SleekHoyeen(f): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dear June, just leave already, please.

This is so heartbreaking, really.
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by korlarh(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
[/quote] sad
FlirtyKaren:
There is a tanker explosion at Otedola/Ojodu Berger this evening and over 20 cars were reportedly burnt.

The number of casualty in the incident is not yet ascertained but at the moment efforts are already in place to put out the fire as The Lagos Fire Service officers are already spotted at the scene.

And calls have been made to other appropriate authorities to intervene in the sad incident to avert a break down of law and order.

More reports coming

https://lailasnews.com/tanker-explosion-at-otedola-ojodu-berger-over-20-cars-burnt-see-photos/

lalasticlala

God help this nation and put a stop to this killings! Death is now everyday news that people are now taking it for normal news! nawa oo
may the souls of the departed rest in peace!
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Next thing Nigerians will do is call God, it's funny because they have been calling God for 50 years but things are getting worst every day in nigeria,

It's either God doesn't exist or God doesn't care about Nigeria. oh! i forgot, nigerian vice presido is a Pastor. grin

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by mayortm001(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
What's with this country this days? Multitude number of people are dieing everyday. God please help us.
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Ezeorakwute2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
I believe there is a curse on this country, even animals now have longer life expectancy that humans in this country
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Afec1000givers: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
i hope this is not planned by fulani terrorist.
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by FunnyDude(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
June has never been a good month. I lost my only sister in this month. I lost a dad too.

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by LARRYKING1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Innalillahi wa-inna ilayhi raaji'un! Sad news everyday, God! Forgive us YAA ALLAH if these are due to our sins �
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by edupedia: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
lastempero:
Someone's bad omen is causing us alot of pain in this country.

...by their comments we know those making political comments and are not feeling sorry for families involved.... Pray such misfortune does not look for u in future...

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
It’s not about June or no June. I have lost two close in laws and I now feel really empty.

Another fact is that Nigeria is not a very good country and the powers that be will never allow things go well. How can 200 million people be stuck in a hell hole? Nigeria is easily the worst country in the world.

It’s been a long time coming but we are here now. If only a miracle could just happen for me to leave. I am really tired.

My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread