Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,181 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (62050 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Sarang:

Story! That one his life is finished.. welcome to UK

What of the many others who will not be caught
Does it undo the sexual assault on the woman
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

Many more haven't gone to jail. They got away with it. The victims bore the brunt alone.
How did you arrive at this statistic? In places were things work? You funny, even supposed consensual s3x has landed many in jail.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2018
erico2k2:

not same room, read again plz

Anyhow, it is still wrong to move into an apartment of a stranger of the opposite sex.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2018
delishpot:

In the abroad roommate could also mean they share a flat not a room. Many people rent out rooms in their apartments to be able to reduce cost. BUt yeah, renting a room in a strangers flat may not be the wisest idea.

Thank you. Especially a stranger of the opposite sex.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2018
Askng:

Are you reading right? what is wrong with a Lady being a tenant in your apartment where the owner is unable to pay his mortgage alone?
She did not rent "Francis Ezenwankwo's" own room, she rented a room in his apartment, this is normal abroad Okay
He walked into her private room to (Rented) to assault her sexually

Randy right?

Why did she expose herself to such scenario?
Some men will think she opting to take a room in their apartment means she may not mind sex at some point.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Comprehension is not your thing abi?

"a woman visiting from another country rented a room at Ezenwankwo’s house"

It is wrong to rent a room in the apartment of a total stranger of the opposite sex.
Will you approve of your wife doing such a thing
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2018
seguno2:

Are you one of Buhari’s uneducated lazy youths who can’t read to understand and prefer sitting around waiting for free oil money

Whether same room or apartment, it is a very unwise decision by the lady.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2018
kattytamer:

How did you arrive at this statistic? In places were things work? You funny, even supposed consensual s3x has landed many in jail.

It doesn't always end that way. Even then, what if she had lost her life
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by erico2k2(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

Anyhow, it is still wrong to move into an apartment of a stranger of the opposite sex.
change ur mentality ,when someone tells you this is how they live in a certain place U know next to nothing about accept it or do ur own research. There is such word as shared house/apartment. apparently the guy advertised on spareroom.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by owomida1: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2018
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

Interesting.

In a prior thread you claimed to be a married man and you posted at length about how the negligence and indifference of hospital staff nearly had serious consequences for your pregnant wife. Anyone would think you were an adult in the true sense of the word.

Yet here you are casually justifying rape and sexual assault with some poorly disguised metaphors. Rubbish. undecided

The good thing about your comment is you at least recognize and acknowledge my use of metaphor. It shows you are knowledgeable. Have a good day.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2018
erico2k2:

change ur mentality ,when someone tells you this is how they live in a certain place U know next to nothing about accept it or do ur own research. There is such word as shared house/apartment.

Must you share with someone of the opposite sex
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by pokipoki: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has been jailed for sexually assaulting a woman who rented a room from him online. The 34-year-old convict identified as Francis Ezenwankwo of Heston Street, SE14 was sentenced to six years’ imprisonment and a five year Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO) on Friday, 22 June at Snaresbrook Crown Court.

He was found guilty of assault by penetration at the same court on Thursday, 22 June.

According to the Metropolitan police, the court heard that on 5 August 2017 a woman visiting from another country rented a room at Ezenwankwo’s house via an online site, spareroom.co.uk. During the night the woman awoke to find Ezenwankwo in her bed.

Despite her protests, Ezenwankwo remained in her bed and sexually assaulted her.

The incident was reported to police and Ezenwankwo was arrested on 22 August 2017 - he was charged the same day.

The Sexual Harm Prevention Order prevents Ezenwankwo from offering any room for rent, reward or as a gift for five years.

Trainee Detective Constable Harriet Lyons, from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command said:

“The victim has shown real strength in coming forward and reporting to police. I encourage anyone else who may have been a victim to come forward and contact the police.

“Ezenwankwo's sentence and Sexual Harm Prevention Order demonstrates how seriously the police and the courts taken this type of offending. I hope that it will act as a deterrent to others.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerian-man-jailed-for-sexually-assaulting-his-female-roommate-in-uk-photo.html
The idiot thinks he is in Nigeria where people are so lawless. Hope he gets raped in prison!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by erico2k2(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

Must you share with someone of the opposite sex
like I say boys and girls share flat here, no problem, its the norm. Don't men and women live in face me I face U 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2018
erico2k2:

like I say boys and girls share flat here, no problem, its the norm. Don't men and women live in face me I face U 9ja?

That it's the norm doesn't make it right.
That's what has led to this case.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Sarang(f): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

He should be allowed to walk because they are many others who do it? Like I am not understanding..
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Justinah4real(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Proffdada:
It maybe a setup because I trust the igbos. They don't joepardize their opportunity with mere sex.remember African China was setup too undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2018
Good. Men are .....
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

Rapist.you wish u will not get caught when you rape your own abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by MOVIC6: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
sabenabeauty:
repent
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sarang:

He should be allowed to walk because they are many others who do it? Like I am not understanding..

I am not saying he should be allowed to walk. All I am saying is that the lady brought the assault on herself.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

Rapist.you wish u will not get caught when you rape your own abi?

This is unfair. I am not a rapist and I will NEVER take in a stranger.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

It is wrong to rent a room in the apartment of a total stranger of the opposite sex.
Will you approve of your wife doing such a thing

The story is not about me or my wife. I didn’t marry an infant and my wife is a free human being with a brain and she makes her own decisions.

Let’s focus on your lack of comprehension skills wink
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

I am not saying he should be allowed to walk. All I am saying is that the lady brought the assault on herself.

Nice.

Let’s blame the victim. Thankfully the courts sees different from you.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The story is not about me or my wife. I didn’t marry an infant and my wife is a free human being with a brain and she makes her own decisions.

Let’s focus on your lack of comprehension skills wink

Dodging the question as usual.
Will you allow your wife share an apartment with a complete stranger of the opposite sex
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Nice.

Let’s blame the victim. Thankfully the courts sees different from you.

If the victim didn't take a room in his apartment, he won't come to her room to molest her.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

Dodging the question as usual.
Will you allow your wife share an apartment with a complete stranger of the opposite sex

Where did you read that the victim shared a room like you originally alleged? Let’s hear your feedback about that.

I answered your question. That it’s not fitting into your plan is not my problem.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

If the victim didn't take a room in his apartment, he won't come to her room to molest her.

Okay, so now w you’ve admitted that you were wrong.

She took a room in the rapist house, she didn’t share room with him.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Okay, so now w you’ve admitted that you were wrong.

She took a room in the rapist house, she didn’t share room with him.

Why did she take a room in a rapist's house
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by statusquoante: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Where did you read that the victim shared a room like you originally alleged? Let’s hear your feedback about that.

I answered your question. That it’s not fitting into your plan is not my problem.

No you didn't. Rather you danced around it. I got you by the balls... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by GMbuharii: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:
Na wa o
Why should a lady share the same room with a stranger
It's similar to keeping a sheep in the same room with a wolf.
shata there. Move out of ogbomosho to know how things work elsewhere. Psy babaMental
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
delishpot:

So now any man that says babe you are fine o should be viewed as a future rapist by those women. Plus why do you think rape victims may not have been sudenly pounced on one day? Why do you also think she has not been trying to keep herself safe until she could afford to move to a safer place even if uour theory about advances are true? Me I dont get how some Nigerian men reason sha. Make una well done. Because you people have been told that men are built with no self control and have been let go when you rape women you think rape is natural to men and those that dont rape are an exception who have learnt to have self control as self control is the biggest achievement in life.
I tire for your epistle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.