Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (25549 Views)

Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2018
swiz123:

If you desperately wanted to see my picture, you didn't have to be so subtle about it

Lemme not further derogate your esteem. Sorry for ridiculing your crude nature.

You are right, lemme shove the truth "up my asshole"
Truth is relative. Why are you so dumb? cheesy What makes you feel your asinine opinion matters? Now, take the attention I've given you to the bank 'cause you're not only ugly, but broke as well. What could be worse than that?
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by hatedisplace: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2018
Account balance
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Henitan24(f): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

Are you on Line.? If yes, send me your Line username. (Line is a social App just like WhatsApp and it's mostly used in Asia)

If you are not on Line, send me your email address.

Eniitan24
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by prinzfavian(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Nigga you knew what i was thinking grin
You smart
Abi now my Oga, I don't have strength for trouble biko.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Amakababe(f): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't need your validation. I can't be beautiful in the eyes of every man, but you know what? I'm beautiful to my boyfriend and that's ok by me. grin

Get sense! Once again.
i love this. You rock girl
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Rajosh(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2018
dollyjoy:
I won't go through it in the first place. Ignorance is Bliss. cool
curiosity can get the better of you.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by natureem: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
LivingFree:
His messages to his homeboy grin
You sabi...that's where the truth lies, others na packaged stories
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by foster212: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Her bitcoin mehn.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Maxvasia(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Swap the SIM with mine and 'borrow' it for a night would suit me fine.
I want to see everything, and I mean Everything.
Marriage dead before arrival
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Theophinio(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
No need for that
Respect people's privacy
If you decides to check, no matter how morally upright she is. you would still find little things that will piss you off
Avoid unnecessary headache for your own good
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Pearl05(f): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
I have access to his phone and he knows my password too.

No big deal. Nothing to hide.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Evince(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
dollyjoy:
I really don't like the idea.
what idea do u really like?
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by DonroxyII: 3:29am On Jun 30, 2018
bidemz:
Let's go!!

For me
1.Her whatsapp details

then her pictures(tho i do this most of the time)
Gallery and that is all !!
I hate seeing what I may not like , if she ain't worth it ... I will know !!
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by BlindAngel: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't bother myself with such 'cause I've had the opportunity to do that, but chose not to. Not that I trust him 100%, I just respect people's privacy. If he's cheating, when his cup is full; he won't be that smart to conceal it.

When he carry hiv give u, he go clerk for your eye's... Keep fooling yourself.

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2018
selfwife:
I will not.I love him and give him is necessary privacy.sometimes,it is better not to know.

I like your type. I'm sure you can also let him cheat because you love him.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by AIZubair(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Demzy4:
Thank God for technology. I'll hack her whatsapp
How do I do this? Please
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Demzy4: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
AIZubair:

How do I do this? Please

Download clone whatsweb Pro on your phone.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by malaria(f): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Account details, .....

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by BIXYBABE: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2018
AIZubair:

I beg I need that app/software. Seriously
U also want to check ur gal messages or what?
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nasty22(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Psoul:
Though she has not given me any reason to doubt or suspect her but the rate of infidelity these days calls for one to be more conscious.

For me, she has her Whatsapp in her phone and I have her Whatsapp in my laptop. Wherever she is and whatever she does with her Whatsapp, i see them as she is doing it.

I also have her Facebook in my laptop. I can read her Facebook messages. I block any silly boy trying to take more dan she is ready to give. I block such person by myself. She doesn't kw dat.

I also bugged her phone. At the end of everyday, I harvest all her call records and listen to them.

I can access her picture gallery through google photos in my laptop. As she snaps, it reflects in my system.

So, I don't wait till I have the opportunity. The opportunity is always with me. I have all her activities in my hands.
Guy how can I get the WhatsApp app to retrieve her messages?
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Psoul(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nasty22:

Guy how can I get the WhatsApp app to retrieve her messages?

Inbox me for details
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nasty22(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Psoul:

Inbox me for details
I just sent a mail bro... Tnx
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by AIZubair(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
BIXYBABE:
U also want to check ur gal messages or what?
Yeah
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by BIXYBABE: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2018
AIZubair:

Yeah
Its nothing......Some girls are smart in cheating.......just av trust in her, u are good to go.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Toeyean1507(f): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2018
I will go for his bank alerts. Let me see what he's worth biko
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by sweetlaw: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2018
nothing.

i will hand it back and say

baby...............

i dont wanna die young.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by bukatyne(f): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
I will not, that's insecurities, seriously

My BF forgets, sometimes I take him unawares and I have full access to his phone.
I've learnt that if he loves you, he'll respect you and want to keep you...why search his phone and most likely have heartaches, some times being ignorant of some stuff pays

Until he pays legitimately in terms of marriage, he's free to sample as many as he finds attractive.

@Bold :

There is nothing in the marriage vows or bride price payment that makes a man stop sampling.

If you are fine with sampling before marriage, don't complain if he does after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Text messages and email for bank alert notifications angry
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Text messages and email for bank alert notifications angry

Wayo woman. Get your own money
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
bukatyne:

@Bold :

There is nothing in the marriage vows or bride price payment that makes a man stop sampling.

If you are fine with sampling before marriage, don't complain if he does after marriage.

By God's grace, I will not end up with a man who'll Cheat on me , I deserve better and God will grant my heart desires, amen!
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by IMASTEX: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2018
If there is happiness in knowing less why border to know more?!
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by AIZubair(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Its nothing......Some girls are smart in cheating.......just av trust in her, u are good to go.
I do trust her. Just want to weed off some random niggas off her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.