Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109319 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2021
The starting point if every great success starts with starting,taking action and going for your dream.
You have got to take the first step
Doagric...itpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Keep working on your dream!
There is light at the end of tunnel
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:19am On Apr 29, 2021
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrZQ3xSKB3E?feature=share

Reason for insuring your farm business against unforseen circumstances
To make money in agriculture,you need to consider this.
Farmland available for lease and sales on our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2021
We got featured in businessday newspaper today; how we created the largest farm estates in Nigeria in a bid to solve food insecurity challenges confronting us as a nation
https://businessday.ng/companies/article/wale-agro-sets-to-drive-nigerias-food-security-with-farm-estates/
Waleagro
#doagric
#itpays
#gogreen
#waleagro
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2021
One of the things I do is mentorship.This is very important especially for newbies who want to start a profitable agribusiness.
Never start if you do not know how agricultural investment works.

We Train | We mentor | We help you start your own profitable farm business

You can acquire your farmland on our farm estates in osun,Oyo,kwara or Ogun state.
Call or WhatsApp +2348164628081

waleagro

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2021
One of the things that kills many farmers/investors is not biting more than they can chew.
Many want to cultivate 200 acres of land but don't have the resources of cultivating 50 acres.
Cultivate the number of acres you have the resources to do.
In short start what you can finish.
If you start and don't finish,you would have wasted the initial money invested and at the end of the day would not be able to get the returns.
There are many abandoned farm,don't join the numbers.

Good day

Want to acquire your own farmland in any of our farm estates (Oyo,osun,kwara or Ogun state) to start your own profitable agribusiness; just call or WhatsApp +2348164628081

#waleagro #agriculture #farmer

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2021
Happy Sunday my people
Welcome to a new week of blessing,more prosperity and happiness
#doagricItpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2021
#Why You should also consider investing in yam farming?

Many yam farmers/traders around our ilorin farm estate have pitched the idea of farming yam to me almost every yam season but due to my wait-do-your-research-before-venturing attitude,I have been delaying up till this season.

I was told that yam is the king of all crop and that you are not yet a real farmer if you don't have yam farm....
Well,my further personal research suggest that it has the most price stability of all the staple crops around which is one of the reason WaleAgro will be cultivating about 1 million yam sets this season.

The land is ready,the yam sets are ready and the planting is ongoing.
If you are around the North-central,or middle belt of the country,you might want to consider investing in commercial yam production.(I can't say of southwest or southeast)

All indications are pointing to the fact that it's a great crop worth spending money on as far as rate of return on investment is concerned

Also,yam allowed it to be intercropped with cassava. (that's an additional plus to it)

We might be increasing yam production from 1 million to 5 or 10 million in the next couple of years but time will tell.

You should also consider investing in it.

Looking at acquiring farmland in any of our farm estates, (osun,Oyo,Ogun,kwara),
Just call 

+2348164628081

#agriculture #africa #farmer

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2021
#Makemoneywhileyousleep
#doagric
#itpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2021
https://youtube.com/shorts/TM3qic_g9pM?feature=share

This is how to grow your money.
It's not suppose to be kept in the bank...only for the smart investors anyway.

Want us to help you grow your money?

Want to partner with us on this agricbusiness revolution going on Nigeria

Want to make money from agriculture?

Then call +2348164628081
#gogreen
#doagric
#invest
#itpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2021
Happy new week my people
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2021
The more you learn,the more your capacity to earn
Prioritize learning
Want to be mentored and know how to invest in agriculture,
Register through this link on my first thread
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2021
This is it!!
Doagric
Want to acquire your farmland to start your profitable farm business,get in touch
#AgricPays

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:56am On May 20, 2021
Good morning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2021
Investing in Large scale commercial agriculture is the best kept investment secrets

#getinvolved
#doagric
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2021
Investment in agriculture is the best kept secrets in this continent.

Rising population,

rising inflation,

lots of cheaper laborers,

millions of hectares of uncultivated farmland,
dwindling government revenue from oil,
I advice my friends,and family,
about 6 years ago to venture into agriculture
Those that did are happy they did

I am also advising now,
if you are reading this that you should venture into agribusiness.

Learn the rope,
get mentored, and Go for it.
You want to learn ,you can join our agribusiness millionaires training programme

You can also acquire your farmland in any of our farm estates in Ogun, oyo,kwara and osun states.
#waleagro#agriculture #nigeria#agribusiness#lagos#osun#farm#farmestates#farmland#ogun#abuja#kwara

1 Like

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2021
A quick visit to our yam farm on our ilorin farm estate to see how well they are doing.
About 1 million yam setts planted covering hundreds of acres and our plan is to increase it to 5-10 million within the next 5 years.
We might as well be feeding the whole North central/South west with our yams in couple of years to come.
We are also going to intercrop this yam farm with cassava in the next few weeks for maximizing the land and returns.

If you are looking at massive cultivation of yam,cassava,soybeans,our farmland in ilorin is your best bet.

Looking to acquire farmland for your farm business or you need guide in starting your own profitable farm in any of our farm estates (Ogun,osun,kwara or Oyo state); or you want us to setup or manage your farm?

Just call +2348164628081

https://youtube.com/shorts/mxg50QEaZNg?feature=share
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkxOgRLEL7Y

According to the world bank,
storage facilities increase farm income by at least 30%

If you are into any farm business or planning to invest on a massive scale,you need to also budget for building storage structures that can store your produce for a long time without spoilage to maximise returns.

If you don't have the resources to build one,we have got you covered.
Apart from getting you access to fertile, secured farmland, farm setup and management on our farm estates,we have structures/facilities that help you store your produce during glut and can be sold when they are scarce to maximise your income.

The yam barns in ilorin can store up to 7 million yams at a go for a period of 6 months and this is a good advantage for yam farmers and investors that's looking in this direction.

Want to acquire your own farmland to start a profitable farm business or you need a professional guide on how to start it,
Call or WhatsApp +2348164628081

#waleagro#agriculture#agribusiness#ilorin#yam#nigeria#lagos#ogbomosho#oyo#returns#investment#farmland#ijebu#ogun#kwara#farmestate
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2021
Happy Sunday my people!
It's going to be a week of grace and goodness for you and your family.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2021
Prioritize learning and you will see your earnings increased
You have no knowledge or idea about agricbusiness or leveraging on someone who has the know-how and you want to make millions in agriculture?
It's not possible.
Attend trainings,have mentor,improve your knowledge and then you can see growth � in your earning
Good morning
#momdaymotivation
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2021
Prioritize learning and you will see your earnings increased
You have no knowledge or idea about agricbusiness or leveraging on someone who has the know-how and you want to make millions in agriculture?
It's not possible.
Attend trainings,have mentor,improve your knowledge and then you can see growth � in your earning
Good morning
#Mondaymotivation
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
How to Invest in Agriculture and Make Millions.

Like I always say that investment in agriculture is not a get- rich- quick area to make money,you need to be patient and consistently put in your time,money,and energy for a period of years/seasons before you can rest and then your returns start coming in for decades.

For instance,using our yam farm in ilorin as a case study covering about 300 acres,
In yam production,2 things are very important to make huge money,the yam seeds and the storage which will determine the price you will sell your yam

Yam seeds and storage are very expensive,and they are the factor of success in yam production.

Having spent many millions on procuring yam seeds and for storage facilities,I will be stupid to think we are going to make the money back this season
The practical fact is that we re not going to make the money back but I have ended up solving the 2 major factor of success.

For the many yam seasons to come,we are not going to be buying yam seeds again which is going to save me millions of naira and this will drastically bring down the cost of production.
The yam we are expected to harvest will be able to expand 4 to 5 times of the number of acres we currently cultivation.

Also,the storage facilities will.enable us to store the yam during harvest and sell at the time of scarcity (probably twice the price during glut).

So by the second yam season,the expectation is to reduce cost of production by 50% and increase revenue by 75% .
By the fifth season,I am assured of being profitable.
This yam farm will continue to give us good returns for many decades to come.

That's why I give myself 3-5 years in any crop value chain I am investing in.
This is the simple route to wealth creation in agriculture.
If you are yet to start investing in agriculture,this is the right time to start.
Start within your financial capacity and keep expanding it till you get to a stage where it keep returning you millions.

Many members who has 40,50 and hundreds acres on our farm estate started from 10 and keep growing till it start getting returns on them.

www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Want to invest in agriculture and know how to ,then register for our weekly agricbusiness training programme on how to create wealth in agriculture

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g

#agriculture#farmbusiness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Few weeks ago,I was at a popular market in Lagos to do some price sampling of some major food commodities and I was astonished that prices has almost doubled since the last time I was there.

According to the Nigeria bureau of statistics, over the past 1 year,inflation has been rising at a double digits rate.
Coupled with the devaluation of naira,the purchasing power of Nigerians are on a downward path.

The basic interpretation of all of this economic occurrence is that we must all go back to the land and produce our own food to feed ourselves if we are to escape impending hunger and poverty.

We are already on this exciting and prosperous journey, join us to do more.

You want to acquire secured, fertile farmland to get your farm business started on any of our plantain/oilpalm farm estates in Ogun,Cashew/cassava farm estates in Oyo,Yam/Cassava farm estates in kwara,or Cocoa farm estate in osun state, kindly call
+2348164628081
#waleagro#agriculture#agribusiness

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2021
If you need a secured,fertile farmland to start your agricbusiness,then don't look further.

The snippet of the corn farm above is that of one of our client from UK which was taken during my visit to one of our farm estates.

I am happy that the corn plants are all smiling and should be producing in few months from now.

This was fully setup and fully managed by WaleAgro

Hopefully,we should be able to intercrop about 200 acres of it with cassava to maximise the land and returns.

It's expected that demand of major food commodities like corn,soybeans,cassava and it's derivatives will continue to go up so don't dull on it.

Want to get started?

Just call +2348164628081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w--7BdYbu2k
#waleagro#agriculture#agribusiness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2021
Do agric..it pays

Want to get started,get trained first before you start.
You can register through the link on the first thread

www.facebook.com/waleagro
#agriculture#agribusiness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2021
Don't wait for the perfect time
Start from where you are,from what you have and
Go for your dream
Perfect time is a mirage,it doesn't exist.
#mondaymotivation
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Now that the Onion producers from the Northern part of the country has said that they are going to shut down supply to the south,I think it's high time we southeners buckled up to invest massively into agriculture.

No region should depend on other region for food.
Every region should be self sustaining and be able to feed the populace within it's region and beyond.

We need to go back to the land.

This is a wake up call to stakeholders in the agric sector to keep pushing the bar higher.

Until everyone is self sufficient in food,there is still a long way to go in eradicating hunger, poverty in the land.

Now is the time to get involved!!

Agric Pays...Do it

Video credit: @channelstelevision

https://youtube.com/shorts/ifcSrfDNFIM?feature=share
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2021
One of the important thing that determines success in this farm business is preparation of the land.
It might take a whole lot of time and processes from clearing, ploughing and ridging but at the end,it's worth it.
The foundation you create will determine the output from your produce
The above picture is the picture of one of clients farm on our farm estate in ilorin.
We hope to start seeing corn,soybeans,cashew etc being harvested on this farm in the next few months with returns from it.

Kudos to the workers and staff in ilorin and to all our esteemed customers,partners on our farm estates who believe in us.

Want to get started your own farm business on any of our farm estates?

Just call +2348164628081

#waleagro#agriculture#agribusiness#lagos#nigeria#farmestate#farming#farmer#cashew#ilorin#kwara#ogbomosho#farmland#

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Biggcake: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:
Want to invest in agriculture and know how to ,then register for our weekly agricbusiness training programme on how to create wealth in agriculture

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g

#agriculture#farmbusiness

How can I chat with you privately...

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.