Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Cut-off Manhood Of Any Man Who Try To Rape You – Abia CJ Tells Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cut-off Manhood Of Any Man Who Try To Rape You – Abia CJ Tells Women (457 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut-off Manhood Of Any Man Who Try To Rape You – Abia CJ Tells Women by meethumb: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
...advocates life imprisonment for rapists, paedophiles

The Acting Chief Judge of Abia State, Justice Onuoha Ogwe has challenged women to fiercely fight men who try to rape them even if it means pulling out their manhood.

Justice Ogwe who advocated life imprisonment for rapists and men who defile under-aged girls, urged the state House of Assembly to enact such law, assuring that the judiciary would implement such law so as to restore sanity to the society. He also noted that such harsh punishment is the only way to stop the rising incidence of the social evils.

The Acting Chief Judge spoke in his office in Umuahia yesterday when a coalition of Abia women led by the wife of the governor, Mrs. Nkechi Ikpeazu were on an advocacy visit to him as part of their campaign against abuse of women, molestation and abuse of women’s rights.

Addressing the Chief Judge, Mrs. Ikpeazu whose Foundation, Vicar Hope is championing the campaign, said they were pushing for “more concrete action to protect the rights of the women and the girl-child.

“We particularly request that you look out for cases that are related to human trafficking, ‘baby factories’, obnoxious widowhood practices and give it greater attention. We believe that if justice is done speedily and efficiently, it will serve as deterrence to others who may be thinking of perpetrating similar crimes.

“My lord, another very specific request we make of you is to ask that you create more family courts in the judicial divisions that will handle civil matters in such a way as to achieve justice for aggrieved family members,” Mrs. Ikpeazu said.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/06/cut-off-manhood-of-any-man-who-try-to-rape-you-abia-cj-tells-women.html

Re: Cut-off Manhood Of Any Man Who Try To Rape You – Abia CJ Tells Women by ourfather: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
R
Re: Cut-off Manhood Of Any Man Who Try To Rape You – Abia CJ Tells Women by Ytea(f): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Seconded
Re: Cut-off Manhood Of Any Man Who Try To Rape You – Abia CJ Tells Women by omamush(f): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
ok oo

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Massacre In Plateau Again? / Police Nab Fake Military Colonel In Abia (photo) / I Killed My Father For Interfering In My Marriage, Says Bauchi Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.