Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon (3898 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
I know there are already enough sad events to think of, like the 'herdsmen' killing and super eagles elimination. But i can't take this 'last walk' on my own. I need you all to solidarise with me...........
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by CryptoClub2018: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
What is the problem bro? Please God is with you
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Be optimistic and trust God. Please
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by ekensi01: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Such a jerk.

Fvck ahead and die.
Can't you bring out a clue to what's happening?

3 Likes

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
People think i'm insensitive to their plight because i don't pay condolences. The wife of the caretaker of our self-contain is in a critical condition at the hospital. People have gone to see her except me. At the office where i earn a paltry sum, a colleague lost the father. I didn't show up as well. My fellow workers think i'm heartless. One said: "if you are in gaiety or mourning, don't expect us to come."

unknowingly to them, i might even be the one giving up the ghost soon. Where i live [slum], we're all suffering either from hunger, malnutrition or disease. So sad news does not move some of us again. It's our fate, i guess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by delishpot: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
EmergencyCase:
People think i'm insensitive to their plight because i don't pay condolences. The wife of the caretaker of our self-contain is in a critical condition at the hospital. People have gone to see her except me. At the office where i earn a paltry sum, a colleague lost the father. I didn't show up as well. My fellow workers think i'm heartless. One said: "if you are in gaiety or mourning, don't expect us to come."

unknowingly to them, i might even be the one giving up the ghost. Where i live [slum], we're all suffering either from hunger, malnutrition or disease. So sad news does not move some of us again. It's our fate, i guess

What has this got to do with suicide?
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by CryptoClub2018: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
EmergencyCase:

unknowingly to them, i might even be the one giving up the ghost. Where i live [slum], we're all suffering either from hunger, malnutrition or disease. So sad news does not move some of us again. It's our fate, i guess

Give your life to Jesus Christ. That's the ONLY way out and trust me, your situation will turn around. Try Jesus today and I will celebrate with you tomorrow

9 Likes

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Whatever sickness i have, i think i've aggravated it by not giving it proper attention. Currently feeling hot with unease in my internal organs. One, I suspect throat cancer from all i've been complaining about my throat on this forum. Second, i suspect diabetes. I used to be [i am] a chronic drinker of pepsi. Back then in school, i took it twice a day at times. I have some symptoms like excessive thirst and hunger, regular numbness of hands and feet, difficulty in wounds healing etc. I think i also have ulcer, kidney issues and pneumonia. I get burning sensation and frequently catch cold/influenza. Maybe AIDS as well.

Currently lying like a log of wood, nostalgic and sober. I wish i could change the situation but i guess it's too late. If my parents were wealthy, i would have done regularly check up. Unfortunately, where i come from, relatives only show concern when 'disaster' happens
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by delishpot: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Whatever sickness i have, i think i've aggravated it by not giving it proper attention. Currently feeling hot with unease in my internal organs. One, I suspect throat cancer from all i've been complaining about my throat on this forum. Second, i suspect diabetes. I used to be [i am] a chronic drinker of pepsi. Back then in school, i took it twice a day at times. I have some symptoms like excessive thirst and hunger, regular numbness of hands and feet, difficulty in wounds healing etc. I think i also have ulcer and pneumonia. I get burning sensational and frequently catch cold/influenza. Maybe AIDS as well.

Stop killing yourself. Go get tested and calm your mind. Sometimes over thinking brings on symptoms of the disease we fear. You have phantom HIV and Cancer and whatever else you suspect you have. Trust me on that one.
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by oshe11: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please if you can't encourage him because u feel he is lying, just read and not comment....

I goof ALOT on Nairaland bt not on SENSITIVE ISSUES as this

What if he is saying the truth?
What if you say something that could give him hope?
What if you said something that made him take his life?

Chill Peeps, our words are like 2-edge Sword, It can Kill or Heal

2 Likes

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Chuknovski(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
it may be tough but don't let your present circumstances determine your future, I have seen valleys but God kept me, thanks to Jesus,
just be hopeful try making new frnds outside your "slum" or go places you get motivated, at least read a motivational book even if a page a day, if you can't afford it visit the bookshop and glance freely
pls cheer up Jesus loves, be desperate to live again for the going gets tough only the tough gets going, remember suicide is a SIN, you won't do it, God bless you, amen
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Diamond23(f): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
U only lament abt ur suffering nd pains, wot exactly did u want? Maybe someone/persons might be willing to help.
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Naijawebmaster: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Be detailed about your problems. Some people on this platform may come to your rescue.
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by samisj4real(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
This na real emergency case oooh...

What about that child of doom guy nah?

Funny gees

Lols

1 Like

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by kfrosh: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sorry! Just take things easy. You will get through this phase.

For the trolls up there, it's obvious the OP is so broke to even go for any tests to know what exactly is wrong with him, that's why funny thoughts will keep coming through his head when he knows obviously, all is not well with his body system.
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Finstar: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy :Dthe only way Op fights boredom is to beg for sympathy is an anonymous forum.. It's well cheesy grin
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by eunisam: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
so sorry oh
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by N0favors: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2018
You'll make a good script writer

2 Likes

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Whatever sickness i have, i think i've aggravated it by not giving it proper attention. Currently feeling hot with unease in my internal organs. One, I suspect throat cancer from all i've been complaining about my throat on this forum. Second, i suspect diabetes. I used to be [i am] a chronic drinker of pepsi. Back then in school, i took it twice a day at times. I have some symptoms like excessive thirst and hunger, regular numbness of hands and feet, difficulty in wounds healing etc. I think i also have ulcer, kidney issues and pneumonia. I get burning sensation and frequently catch cold/influenza. Maybe AIDS as well.

Currently lying like a log of wood, nostalgic and sober. I wish i could change the situation but i guess it's too late. If my parents were wealthy, i would have done regularly check up. Unfortunately, where i come from, relatives only show concern when 'disaster' happens
Go and die
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Yohh: 1:03am On Jun 29, 2018
Just take courage and visit a hospital to see a doctor preferably a tertiary hospital pls.
From ur write-up , I'm pretty sure d doctor u see will just examine u and order for some tests.
Then he's going to refer u to see a psychiatrist because ur test results will be okay.
In summary, all u have is a mental health disorder.

1 Like

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by kingxsamz(m): 1:33am On Jun 29, 2018
emergencycase,Frustratedrat,Childofdoom. . . . . hmm...

2 Likes

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:46am On Jun 29, 2018
kingxsamz:
emergencycase,Frustratedrat,Childofdoom.
hmm...

You’re the only wise person here..

2 Likes

Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2018
ekensi01:
Such a jerk.

Fvck ahead and die.
Can't you bring out a clue to what's happening?
easy on me. I've updated it
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Jethrolite(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I know there are already enough sad events to think of, like the 'herdsmen' killing and super eagles elimination. But i can't take this 'last walk' on my own. I need you all to solidarise with me...........
Go ahead and die, one less scum attention seeker walking the face of the earth.
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
rafhell:
Be optimistic and trust God. Please
hmmm... Easy for you to say
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Bluezy13(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Hehehe
Someone said he should go and die!! cheesy
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by webincomeplus(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Go ahead and die, one less scum attention seeker walking the face of the earth.
Of what benefit would his death be when skunks like you are still walking free? Rather, it's brainless chimps like you that the world needs less (or none) of.
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by Jethrolite(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
webincomeplus:

Of what benefit would his death be when skunks like you are still walking free? Rather, it's brainless chimps like you that the world needs less (or none) of.
tongue Cry me a river.
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by nosagold(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2018

unknowingly to them, i might even be the one giving up the ghost soon. Where i live [slum], we're all suffering either from hunger, malnutrition or disease. So sad news does not move some of us again. It's our fate, i guess

My brother, I know things can seem to be unbearable for a while but it only makes the glory sweeter. I am also going through some difficult situations but one thing is sure- Jesus Christ is forever Faithful. So don't give up my brother. Just visit the hospital for check up to be sure about the ailment and then you can take it from there.
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by MrCork: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018

..sorry .I need to fart ! angry
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by BiafranBushBoy: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
This useless scammer again!

Send money to him at your own peril
Re: Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon by ChildOfDoom: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2018
kingxsamz:
emergencycase,Frustratedrat,Chi.ldofdoom. . . . . hmm...
unwarranted mention!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Advise To Guys / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? / What Is That Sweetest Thing You Can Never Get Enough Of It Nomatter How You Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.