Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion (3499 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Late Rapper Xxxtentacion's Slaying Mother (Photos) / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fans of slain rapper XXXTenatacion gathered for a 6-hour long open casket memorial on Wednesday.

Many broke down in bitter tears at the event held at the 20,000-seat BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida.

The late rapper was gunned down last week and a couple of persons have been arrested in connection to his murder.

Below Are The Photos:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-photos-from-the-open-casket-memorial-of-rapper-xxxtentacion/

Re: Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
More

Re: Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by brownsugar23: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
RIP
Re: Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by Diegostan(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
His last album "?" Has alot of deep message in it, almost as if he saw his own death coming !!!

R.I.P Xxxtentacion
Re: Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by Fahrenhite(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
R.i.p my man

For all those who will start saying they can't pronounce his name and shit like that, it is pronounce x.x.x -Ten-ta-sion

Young blood gone too soon.
Re: Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by Ayo081(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fahrenhite:
R.i.p my man

For all those who will start saying they can't pronounce his name and shit like that, it is pronounce x.x.x -Ten-ta-sion

ITK tongue
Re: Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by Emilokoiyawon: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Fahrenhite:
R.i.p my man

Who ask u tongue

1 Like

Re: Emotional Photos From The Open Casket Memorial Of Rapper Xxxtentacion by meobizy(f): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Well, another black man gunned down in America. It was just another day.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t / I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.