Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (151913 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures) / One Killed, Two Injured In Ijebu-Ode Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Toluensdollars(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don't seem to understand what's going on in these country anymore
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by killuminati(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2018
Ya Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Zul'jalalu wal Ikram. cry
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by arcdone(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Jesus.. What happening now... Dis is too bad... Eeeyah Affected souls.... My condolence. RIP
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Galaxyzeus0(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Nothing is wrong with Nigeria, nothing is wrong with the city of Lagos, God has no hand in this nonsense, even the gods were busy enjoying their bottle of beer, palm wine and pepper soup when this occurred, so please do try to excuse the Gods has they have no hands in it. At least the so called "I dey Lagos people,I dey go Lagos people, I dey busy for Lagos dey make money people have eventually at their destination charred. Only the wise will know that Lagos is over populated and needs to be depopulated whether by hook or crook, by manly agents or natural disaster.

Lagos is a city meant only to take between 5 million to 10 million people maximum. But today, by my statistics, Lagos is already 35 million people. That is exactly 7 times greater than the expected population . That is why people die like flies in Lagos, and its most certain that flooding is on the way for cholera to also make its own fair share. I just pray you Lagosians reading this is not caught up in the number because, you and I are just a number. By Kaser Fung.

Muntula Kakawa I dey Lagos brainless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Okezedan(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Skseries:
what have buhari got to do with this, u disgust me sentimental bigot
oga, buhari is a bad luck to dz country. If u dnt believe, go nd hang yaself

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Tragedy everyday... R.I.P to the dead tho.
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:
Except we repent as a nation, we will continue to experience worst things. We can't reject God by our actions and still expect Him to deliver us.
...pls leave the "God blame syndrome" we Africans always use....our attitudes and we alone is our problem... Countries like Norway, Finland etc have more atheist but are one of the most peaceful countries on earth...am not an advocate of whatever to believe, even if u want to worship a stone but when our believe in a supernatural clouds our sense of judgement and doing things the best way possible then there is a problem... Let us do our part as best as possible then let whatever u believe take care of what we don't have power over....

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Galaxyzeus0:
Nothing is wrong with Nigeria, nothing is wrong with the city of Lagos, God has no hand in this nonsense, even the gods were busy enjoying their bottle of beer, palm wine and pepper soup when this occurred, so please do try to excuse the Gods has they have no hands in it. At least the so called "I dey Lagos people,I dey go Lagos people, I dey busy for Lagos dey make money people have eventually at their destination charred. Only the wise will know that Lagos is over populated and needs to be depopulated whether by hook or crook, by manly agents or natural disaster.

Lagos is a city meant only to take between 5 million to 10 million people maximum. But today, by my statistics, Lagos is already 35 million people. That is exactly 7 times greater than the expected population . That is why people die like flies in Lagos, and its most certain that flooding is on the way for cholera to also make its own fair share. I just pray you Lagosians reading this is not caught up in the number because, you and I are just a number. By Kaser Fung.

Muntula Kakawa I dey Lagos brainless people.
...tomorrow when sea level rises and covers half of Lagos many will come and say God is angry, the usual African mentality.... When its clearly written in the skies that such is highly probably going to happen in that location
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2018
oh
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:55am On Jun 29, 2018
This is very avoidable death but as usual our government is clueless about it. Shame on them. Life has lost its meaning and sacredness in this country. Just negodu...

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:00am On Jun 29, 2018
Primesky:
Except we repent as a nation, we will continue to experience worst things. We can't reject God by our actions and still expect Him to deliver us.
Oga can you pls stop demonising God, are you alive today because you are sinless? What makes you think you are better than those that got killed in that explosion? I just don't like holier than others people like you. You are not a very good God's representative.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Volcano12(f): 2:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Make una help me ask them who owns these tankers set!!!!!!!God dey
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Buhari is the evil in the land. Get him out and be saved

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by benji263(m): 3:05am On Jun 29, 2018
Ohhh My country!!! Why all these bad news??
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by FBIL: 3:54am On Jun 29, 2018
dhardline:
There is something critically wrong with this country. A country that's not at war and people are dying more here than in countries at war. cry
Good comment! ...because the injustice in this Land is in the excess of it and the spirits are angry. Even the Churches and mosques are no more reliable for anything as before, thus the country is in the reverse direction..
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 3:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Mr2wealth:
What is happening in Nigeria for Gods sake.

Is the country doomed.
you pretend not to know?
how many innocent blood shed in Nigeria in this month alone?
Don't you know that as long as there are still people supporting the evil and the evil government, that the Country will be chaos?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by izzyboi(m): 4:53am On Jun 29, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

You can't afford to miss this if you're a student https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/06/28/how-to-study-effectively/
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:55am On Jun 29, 2018
queensera:
These are the after scene photos of lagos-ibadan expressway tanker explosion as rescue of survivors and evacuation of casualties begin at Berger. 

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/see-after-scene-of-lagos-ibadan-expressway-tanker-explosion-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAcXRmHuX7s

God have mercy. I'm just trying to imagine the pains and struggle those charred remains went through.

I remember loosing my nephew like this few years ago,the mother has not been the same again.

May their souls rest in peace and their loved ones have the fortitude to bear these irreparable lost.
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by adetes: 5:20am On Jun 29, 2018
No Good news since beginning of this year, not in ember month yet, God save ur children o
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Oluwaseun0704(m): 5:22am On Jun 29, 2018
*NIGERIA PRAYS* (SPECIAL EDITION)
DAY 1 (FRIDAY: 29/06/2018)

1. Let us Worship the Lord and thank Him, proclaiming His constant love and faithfulness upon our lives, our
leaders and over everything that concerns us as a Nation. ( *1Tim. 2;1-3, Ps. 127, 92:1-2.* )

2. Dear father, we ask for forgiveness of our sins, as a nation and individual citizens, for all the insincerity in
leadership, inability to solely depend on You, idolatry, wickedness, lootings, killings and injustice that has
filled our land, have mercy on us oh Lord, cleanse us by the precious blood of Jesus tonight. ( *Jer. 7:16-19, Is. 59:1-2, 2Chr. 7:14, 1Jn. 1:9* )

3. We bring to a halt by the power of Holy Ghost, activities of the beast of reckless wickedness (incessant killings) ravaging our nation Nigeria. *(Ps. 10:15, 140:8-10)*

4. We declare desolation against the household of those who are sponsoring killings, destruction of lives and properties in this nation, let their evil devices and schemes be destroyed by the power of Holy Ghost. ( *Est. 9:25, Job 5:12* )

5. Oh God arise arise in Your mercy and power, let Your Peace prevail over this nation. ( *Ps. 122:6, 127:1* )

6. NIGERIA, hear the Word of the Lord, PEACE BE STILL. ( *Mk. 4:39, Lk. 10:19, Ps. 122:6, Is. 62:7* )

7. Let us give due praises to our God for answers to our prayer. ( *Eph. 3:20, Mk. 11:24, Phil. 4:6, Ps. 65:2, 1Jn. 5:14* ) _Beloved, find the convenient time (at least 30mins) for you to wait upon God in prayer._
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by jaafree: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2018
the main problem is how can they be able to identify the corpses in the commercial vehicles so sad someone will get lost forever . RIP to the deceased .
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Abason14: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2018
God will need you in our land to heal and guild
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Is the country doomed.
/
No need calling God.

God left Nigeria a long time ago.

Not even mini-gods can tolerate the high level of deception and hypocrisy among Nigerians. Almighty God cannot be mocked.

I dare say that no Nigerian will make heaven. They are not interested in heaven anyway. Their interests are only in financial breakthrough.
*/
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:47am On Jun 29, 2018
I am goose bumped. What a disaster!
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by ashjay001(m): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2018
dingbang:
See that bus filled with charred bodies. Lord have mercy

Crazy n sad as F! RIP to them allsad
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Is the country doomed.
if u notice it’s hapoening only in Apc states.get ur pvcs and flush the evil party from our land
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by movetoca: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2018
I didn't know any of them but I cried throughout the night. I finally realized this life is nothing. If I have ever offended anybody here before through my comments please forgive me. Let's end this Afonja, Abok! or Igbo nonsense please. I love you all

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2018
emmyid:
Nigeria needs total cleansing... The gods are angry. Chai! O God, save your chidren. Amen
not Nigeria but Apc states.here in south south we only c this thgs in the news there is relative peace here
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Krypt0s:

Get sense small
his more sensible than u.buhari and Apc is the cos they signed a pact with the devil.if u notice all this is happening in Apc states
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by macaranta(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2018
This is bad o, tankers design should start inculcating relief valves systems to avoid pressure build ups in high temperature travels. And there's a reason why they should only move at night, it's safer due to cooler temperatures and lesser traffic. This accident was a highly avoidable one.The blood bath in Nigeria is becoming outrageous, we all need to speak up and be proactive in every way possible, the government (of both APC and PDP) has failed us woefully. embarassed
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2018
dingbang:
See that bus filled with charred bodies. Lord have mercy
and they have the guts to say 'only' 9 people burnt beyond recognition. maybe they can recognise those in the bus. I'm tired of this country. what a horrible way to go esp for children... I'm so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.