Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' (29192 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / Oyedepo: Nigeria Needs True Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by OWOJELA: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, has once again poured out his heart over the ongoing killings in some parts of the country.

The fiery preacher lamented how people now value cows more that human lives.

Speaking during during one of the church’s programs monitored by our reporter, he fired at the killers and their sponsors, stating that among other things, self-defence is the right of every Nigerian.

His speech below…

We are on the verge of an outburst. This Islamists are not relenting. And cursed be anyone from any quarters backing these wanton killings in Nigeria. Cursed be their roots and their generations.

Not one herdsman has been accosted. Even when they were brutal enough to announce. They are poised for war but it will be in their own house. Everybody, whether in government or out of government, any demonic agent that’s after the destruction of this nation, the Lord God destroy them and their household.

Eleven villages were sacked in Plateau and by now since this their callous acts started, 52 villages are empty….when there is no war! Cursed be all forces behind this wanton killings!

If I be a man of God, let the fire of divine vengeance fall upon their head! Join in this warfare prayer, they won’t know where the war is coming from but they won’t wake up in the morning…and the Christians are their targets. In the name of Jesus, divine vengeance will target them and bring them down.

We are told from the News that ISIS has found their way to Nigeria. Whatever channel they came from, they will return from that same channel. The Angels of God will fight all the enemies of this nation. War shall not break out in Nigeria, it will break out in their own houses and take them off one by one. Curse these operators and their backers, curse them in the name of the Lord.

Nigeria is not a Fulani republic, let every devil be concerned. I will never become one. We didn’t sign a deal to live together as a Fulani Republic. Everybody that carries that thought and wants to implement it, the power of God will bring them down. Now in Nigeria, cows are more valuable than human lives. Authority claims they haven’t found anybody to claim responsibility when it was announced.

By the blood of Jesus, every manipulator behind this killing, the Lord brings them down!

Do you pray for witches or against witches?

Do you pray for armed robbers or against armed robbers?

Know what to pray against.

The present system must be prayed against…and God will bring them down.

Is cattle business government business?

If everybody whose shop is robbed goes about killing people, will it be taken?

Don’t let anybody take you for a ride. Self Defence is entrenched in the constitution. Give it what it takes to show that you’re not a dummy.

I am ordained a shepherd over a generation. I have a commitment to please God. Don’t let any devil take you for a ride.

Somebody announced that ‘we killed them and we will still kill them’ and they have not picked them up. What?!!!! Can’t you tell who is behind it?

Well, we are set. We are set. We will engage the full force of our spiritual authority.

The saints Must be preserved. The atrocities in Benue, vengeance will answer. The atrocities in Plateau, in Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, judgement will answer…but if you think you will proceed any further, except God has left Heaven, we are in it together.

Curse be every agent of the devil out to destabilize our country. Curse be every agent of the devil out to slaughter the saints. You went to Church and killed people and they have not found anyone?

Some will not wake up tomorrow morning. Many of them will not wake up tomorrow morning’.

This morning, the Bishop of one of the largest churches in Nigeria continued his onslaught.

‘I saw children sliced. The United Nations Youth have just written to ask for immediate intervention in this genocide. You don’t know the meaning?

Now wait a minute! All the security apparatus in Plateau, even the commissioner has just been removed and a Muslim put there. They are bent on genocide. They are bent on destruction of lives. Some fellows came and were cursing Elisha. He cursed them in the name of the Lord and two she bears came out of the wood and destroyed them. Lord destroy the destroyers. Trouble these troublers, let their hiding places be unveiled. Let your judgement catch up with them.

Let your curse locate them.

We occupy a strategic position in the kingdom in this nation. Let the Almighty God destroy the destroyers, destroy their household, destroy their generation. Let them be out of existence. Remove their remembrance from the earth. In the name of Jesus.

Curse them in the spirit.

The GOC is Muslim. The new Commissioner of Police posted yesterday is Muslim. Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of administration is Muslim, Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of State C.I.D is Muslim. They are bent! These demonic devilish people are bent. Now in the name of Jesus, the curse of the Lord catches up with them. We are not strangers in Nigeria. You are strangers! You don’t dare a people like this! Father, honour the words of your prophet and let judgement catch up with them. Let their roots dry up. Let the blood of these innocent children, pregnant women, let the blood of these innocent believers, Christians in their homeland been slaughtered by these wicked men, let the blood of these individuals be avenged upon them.

Nigeria shall not become Syria. Any devil planning it, the God that I serve will hit at them. Now, God is angry with the wicked everyday.

Any pastor, any believer that is happy with the wicked is an ungodly man. Any man! I don’t care the office you hold. You are not angry with what God is angry with means you are a bastard!

Jesus, every sellout in your body, let it be met with judgement.

Christians are complaining of being killed by Muslims and Muslim security officers are sent to referee it. What an insensitive devil!

Christians are complaining about the assassination of Christians and then Muslims are now sent to go and oversee without a Christian input. Insensitive devils!

My spirit is angry, the calling on my life is angry.

You shall not make away with it!

You don’t need permission to hit back at a robber, Christians come awake! You are not dummies, come awake!

Government is not by a group of people, it is government for the people, by the people. Let there be no sympathizer with these wicked people in this church or else the curses we release will touch them.

If your baby is slaughtered, sliced, will you be hanging around like that?

These wicked men are trying to test the ground to see how many places they can get to. You dare any further, you will be resisted with the forces of vengeance.

Let all media people carry it. This is the voice of the Lord for the hour. The anger of the Lord is against the wicked and it shall land on their heads,’ Bishop Oyedepo concluded.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/28/nigeria-not-fulani-republic-anyone-planning-islamize-country-will-die-bishop-oyedepo-roars/amp/

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by sarrki(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oyedepo please don’t cause religious crisis I beg of you

This are the reason I can’t pardon Mr President

He allowed it to generate to this level

Even if some people are behind it as stated in some quarters

You are the commander in Chief

So NO excuses

I am ashamed of the presidency issuing a statement measuring the killings under pdp with Apc

Is it not the reason we voted out pdp ?

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
At least Papa is facing the Tyrant in Aso Villa Directly.

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by mercenary: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

I am ashamed of the presidency issuing a statement measuring the killings under pdp with Apc

very shameless bunch... Even some paid e-parrots are now ashamed

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by CoolFreeday(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
All these our religious leaders self...

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by resurgent2019: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
May Almighty God bless papa Oyedepo.

He’s a real soldier for Christ. I simply revert this great man of God. Posterity shall judge you well that you stood for your people in their time of trouble.

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Paperwhite(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Point blank! Just like Paul Eneche, Tunde Bakare & not demoralizing like Adeboye.Buhari have had enough sycophancy that his avowed seared conscience does not satisfied his quest for blood.He must be told the truth!
#ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! angry angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Paperwhite(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2018
sarrki:
Oyedepo please don’t cause religious crisis I beg of you.This are the reason I can’t pardon Mr President.He allowed it to generate to this level

Even if some people are behind it as stated in some quarters, you are the commander in Chief,so no excuses.
I am ashamed of the presidency issuing a statement measuring the killings under pdp with Apc.Is it not the reason we voted out pdp ?

You courage to sincerely pour out you frustration like this is greatly understandable.That is why we often advocated an open mindset when dealing with our leaders as they're all fallable

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Jokerman(m): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2018
the way yoruba muslims from caves hate oyedepo ehn...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by PureMe01: 3:21am On Jun 29, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

please disregard any reaction coming from Sarrki at the moment.His account has been hacked

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2018
OWOJELA:
Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, has once again poured out his heart over the ongoing killings in some parts of the country.

Speaking during one of the church’s programs monitored by our reporter, he fired at the killers and their sponsors, stating that among other things, self-defence is the right of every Nigerian.

Read his full speech here >>> https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/06/nigeria-not-fulani-republic-anyone.html

So called man of God always misusing the church to incite rather than to preach peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by OfficialAPCNig: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2018
Watch out for how yoruba moslems will be the first to shout "Crucify him! Crucify him!"

What the fake pastor in Aso Rock cannot do, Oyedebo is doing.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by debaj10: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2018
oya, predict anoda prophecy.
mcheeeww
bubu is wokin jare!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by flames01: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2018
debaj10:
oya, predict anoda prophecy.

mcheeeww

bubu is wokin jare!

Yeah, bubu is working to turn all parts of Nigeria to a slaughter house. Very soon, herdsmen will bring their cows to graze right in your father's bedroom and there is nothing you can do about it. That will only signal that bubu is working.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Mufasa27(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

So called man of God always misusing the church to incite rather than to preach peace.

The same way Abok! And meyetti allah are using the social media platform to incite.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Blackfire(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria is a Fulani republic....

Ask usman Dan fodio ,ask buhari, ask any average northerners...

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2018
PureMe01:
please disregard any reaction coming from Sarrki at the moment.His account has been hacked

Hunger has hacked his brain..In few weeks time when peanut is released to them, he would start chanting SaiBaba forever..It has happened before and it will happen again...

There is nothing hunger cannot do!!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

Thank God your senses have been restored

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by BENZINA(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

Three years down the drain, you want to still keep on the defense? Guy! don't rubbish your education/intelligence.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Omeokachie: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Those saying that the FTC guy has been restored don't seem to know who they are dealing with.

Ask him if Buhari should be voted out and hear what he says.

He put up this same theatrics during the massacres in Benue, and quickly resumed his campaign for Buhari.

Never take a BMC serious.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by paramakina202: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thank God your senses have been restored

Nothing is restored o its because they haven't paid him May salary of 30k yet.
If sarrki receive his usual 30k alert end of this month watch him dance naked in stupidity.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by T9ksy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Blackfire:
Nigeria is a Fulani republic....

Ask usman Dan fodio ,ask buhari, ask any average northerners...

@ Bolded.......................yes ke!!! All but in name only.

Ever since the nationalist(?) Dr Nnamdi Azikwe accepted to be a bag-boy for sardunna's minion TB, the country has been under the dominion of the fulanis, save for the period when our ibo brothers' infantile attempt to wrest power from them, failed woefully.

Even during the time of Obj's second coming when he created the oputa panel, only our fulani ex-leaders failed to show up.

I remember Buhari's excuse when asked to appear before the panel to intimate us his fellow nigerians, on how he ruled us like bloody cows on his father's farm. He refused to appear before the panel claiming that the panel was created to embarrass him.

IBB too refused to appear. in fact, all the northerners that have ever graced the highest seat in our country all refused to present themselves and heaven did not fall.

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Xander85: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
uncleiykeman:
Oyedepo said the truth, Nigeria is not a Fulani herdsmen nation

You guys can keep on kidding yourselves if you like! The reality that stares us in the face is that Nigeria is the estate of the Fulani...that's a fact!

The richest Nigerians are Fulani; the Fulani have given themselves the most states and local gov'ts; the Fulani have been president and Head-of-state the most since independence; they carried the capital to the north where the Fulani (or their trusted cousins from the north) have governed said capital the most; the Fulani murder anyone bold enough to question their unmerited privileges and hegemony and there's fuc/k all anyone can do about it; and i can go on and on!

Like i said, we can keep on kidding ourselves, but facts are facts! smiley

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by orisa37: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Your Prayers and those of others will wipe out this madness from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mufasa27:

The same way Abok! And meyetti allah are using the social media platform to incite.

You must have been reading and being brainwashed by too many printed lies by PREMIUM TIMES and the NATIONS - as per the false narrative that Myetti Allah actually took responsibility for the killings or maybe you are still unaware that the liars have had to admit and publicly apologise for misleading gullible folks like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Dedetwo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
OWOJELA:

Speaking during one of the church’s programs monitored by our reporter, he fired at the killers and their sponsors, stating that among other things, self-defence is the right of every Nigerian.

Read his full speech here >>> https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/06/nigeria-not-fulani-republic-anyone.html

Anybody who has cultural last name such as the so-called Bishop Oyedepo has no moral backbone to lecture us if Nigeria is a Fulani republic.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Mufasa27:

Yes, we know how you so much subscribe to the lying pages of PREMIUM TIMES & THE NATION along with the many PigDiot bloggers deliberately misleading the general public with fake stories and fake pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God / Why You Feel Remorseful After Certain Sexual Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.