Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire (35790 Views)

Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Avater0147(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
The vampire will be so happy to night because they are more blood for him this June. this is black JUNE. BUBU MORE BLOOD FOR YOU. BLOODSUCKERS

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
frankblinkz:
On this days they shouldn't travel outside Lagos and into Lagos with dis buses .
BENUE LEAGUE
AGOFURE LINE
GOD IS GOOD
THE YOUNG SHALL GROW
ABIA LINE
AIR PEACE
EFOSA LINE
GUO LINE
(1) 23rd Of JUNE Saturday
(2.) 28TH OF JUNE THURSDAY
(3). 12TH OF JULY THURSDAY
(4.)24 OF JULY
(5) 30TH OF JULY MONDAY
(6.) 1ST OF AUGUST
On this days they should not enter plane within Nigeria
(7).11TH OF JULY
( . 25TH OF JUNE
(9.) )22 OF JULY SUNDAY
(10). 6TH OF AUGUST
(11)19TH OF AUGUST.....please I want to knw that prophet that said all this ..cuz this was sent to my two days back,even with his voice note.....I jst checked its 28th on a Thursday too,am I d only one who has this voice note

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by shallysgirl: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
frankblinkz:
On this days they shouldn't travel outside Lagos and into Lagos with dis buses .
BENUE LEAGUE
AGOFURE LINE
GOD IS GOOD
THE YOUNG SHALL GROW
ABIA LINE
AIR PEACE
EFOSA LINE
GUO LINE
(4.)24 OF JULY
(5) 30TH OF JULY MONDAY
(6.) 1ST OF AUGUST
(7).11TH OF JULY
( . 25TH OF JUNE
(9.) )22 OF JULY SUNDAY
(10). 6TH OF AUGUST
(11)19TH OF AUGUST.....please I want to knw that prophet that said all this ..cuz this was sent to my two days back,even with his voice note.....I jst checked its 28th on a Thursday too,am I d only one who has this voice note
I also received it on whatsapp.
Well I believe it's coincidence.
The voice sounded like pastor Suleman.
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Ellabae(f): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
frankblinkz:
BENUE LEAGUE
AGOFURE LINE
GOD IS GOOD
THE YOUNG SHALL GROW
ABIA LINE
AIR PEACE
EFOSA LINE
GUO LINE
(4.)24 OF JULY
(5) 30TH OF JULY MONDAY
(6.) 1ST OF AUGUST
(7).11TH OF JULY
( . 25TH OF JUNE
(9.) )22 OF JULY SUNDAY
(10). 6TH OF AUGUST
I have it too o. So scary
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari, Sympathizer-in-chief.

Sympathizes with Benue victims

Sympathizes with Jos victims

Sympathizes with Super Eagles

Sympathizes with Lagos-Ibadan expressway fire victims

Sympathizes sympathizes sympathizes...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Postboiswag(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Am just Sad today
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by israelmao(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
It is high time Lagos state government in collaboration with FG provided roads mainly for tankers to curb this incessant menace.
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mr sympathizer what measures have you put in place to stop all this tragedies happening here and there

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by owneebeghjou: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Adaowerri111:
By force sympathy, muslims and blood, we've witnessed more deaths since their prayers and celebrations.

Why like this? And you are what? Angel from above?

Your insinuation is baseless!!!
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by ArmedRobber: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
mulante:
He would have just kept quite than release this watery statement. This is not something you just say the country mourns with you and move on to the next one.

Imagine the sheer horror of thinking this could have been me dead today just coming back from my useless job. What did all these people do wrong to deserve such fate? Is this country hell?

Now he has more numbers to compare with the PDP era. Cheers Dumbo!
oloriburuku ni e ati awon to bi e.
scores of people lost their lives to an unfortunate incident all you could do is give it political tune
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Adelivinggreat(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
The end is close. Jesus that has been talked and preached about is coming. God only answers one prayer now and Its the prayer of forgiveness. Ask for his mercy and forgiveness,turn away from sin, have a pure heart, be kind, tell someone that Jesus is coming. God only takes the prayer of mercy and forgiveness. Any prayer other than forgiveness is a waste of time.
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by babeosisi: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
He should shove his sympathy
Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Constie(f): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm.... Rip to the dead!

..God have mercy!
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nasri100:
See I wish this Nigeria is a game show and I can say I quit. I don tire. I can’t even talk much. We have blurred the lines between sanity and madness

I can’t even imagine everything

You can still quit. Just avoid all local news sources. Put your sim in a nokia and keep smart phone at home always to avoid all chatting and news alerts. I do that always, and I have great peace of mind. I only come online to the forum when I have time to stomach the graphic nature of the news coming out of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

Please lives are involved

Everything is not politics
to the dullard in aso rock every thing is all about politics... to him he think he's still in 2015 as opposition fighting Johnathan and PDP

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by babeosisi: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
seguntijan:

This is Lagos, a virtual University for other States.
The deadly Inferno that claimed lives in Lagos is very sad and heart breaking. The ever vibrant governor of Lagos would deal with this issue scrupulously as usual.
If this unfortunate incident had happened in other states, some confused and frustrated fellows would have been posting trash like Buhari is enjoying in his 'palace' while a whole state is burning. One jobless person with 2MB data would find a way to make 'politics' out of this just to blame the President.
Learn to face challenges to create a better situation. Lagos doesn't push blames to avoid responsibilities, Lagos doesn't complain. Lagos protects human lives. Lagos fixes issues.Be like Lagos!.

Scores of people are roasting in fire never to be identified or given a proper burial.There are families calling their phones now and getting no responses and you are here spewing trash ?
Nke a o bu ara?
Ndo

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by frankblinkz(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
I also received it on whatsapp.
Well I believe it's coincidence.
The voice sounded like pastor Suleman.
same I said that too,it's coincidental...but the way he over emphasized on the date and the location..... "LAGOS".my dear I became curious to knw that prophet...cuz we have more dates mentioned
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by israelmao(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Politicians are trying to outdo each other this day in responding to every killing and disaster because their examination days (2019 election)are drawing near.
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by RexTramadol1: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68917328:
*Quote*
President @MBuhari sympathizes with the Government and people of Lagos State, and the victims of the tanker fire incident at the #OtedolaBridge. May the souls of the dead rest in peace, and may God comfort all those who lost loved ones. The entire country mourns with you.
*Unquote*

Amen my President.
It's really a sad day.
May the souls of the Departed Rest in Peace.
May God give their families to bear this unfortunate and colossal lost.

Next time it is loss and not lost!

Only your President seems lost!.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by syntax50: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

OF COURSE IT IS, EVERYTHING IN NAIJA IS ALWAYS POLITICS.................HAS BUHARI MADE STATEMENTS FOR EVERY SINGLE TIME THERE WERE HERDSMEN OR OTHER RELATED KILLINGS IN BENUE

NO BUT HE QUICK TO MOURN WITH LAGOSIANS WHY?? COS HE KNOWS THE BLOCK VOTE FROM THE SOUTHWEST IS A POWERFUL CARD IN EVERY ELECTION

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

Everything is politics.

You'll know it's politics if the container that fell some days ago and killed motorists had fallen on Ambode's son's car. Then you'll know politics is everything.

It's just unfortunate that our political class do not place a premium on human lives. To them it's just a number and not something that should be easily destroyed since it can never be recreated.

In just so sad. Imagine the number of people that died in that carnage. People struggling the best they can to survive at all cost, cut down just like that and the best you can say is this. This is a national tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
REST IN PEACE.
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by HARDDON: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amazing! Because election is drawing closer, the sadist is suddenly finding his humane spart parts?

We know better boy!

APC and bloodshed are like five and six. If only these bloods that flows daily are of their kins so that Nigeria can console them in high sounding grammar! angry
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by HARDDON: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amazing! Because election is drawing closer, the sadist is suddenly finding his humane spart parts?

We know better boy!

APC and bloodshed are like five and six. If only these bloods that flows daily are of their kins so that Nigeria can console them with high sounding grammar! angry
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Angy55(f): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
seguntijan:

This is Lagos, a virtual University for other States.
The deadly Inferno that claimed lives in Lagos is very sad and heart breaking. The ever vibrant governor of Lagos would deal with this issue scrupulously as usual.
If this unfortunate incident had happened in other states, some confused and frustrated fellows would have been posting trash like Buhari is enjoying in his 'palace' while a whole state is burning. One jobless person with 2MB data would find a way to make 'politics' out of this just to blame the President.
Learn to face challenges to create a better situation. Lagos doesn't push blames to avoid responsibilities, Lagos doesn't complain. Lagos protects human lives. Lagos fixes issues.Be like Lagos!.

Better stop this shit you are saying. A similar scenerio happened in delta state Ughelli-warri road and claimed lives, first week of June. 8 vehicles burnt to ashes. Nobody blamed it on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Tunde28(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
what a month... death, Death and Death
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Balyz: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
mulante:
He would have just kept quiet than release this watery statement. This is not something you just say the country mourns with you and move on to the next one.

Imagine the sheer horror of thinking this could have been me dead today just coming back from my useless job. What did all these people do wrong to deserve such fate? Is this country hell?

Now he has more numbers to compare with the PDP era. Cheers Dumbo!
Please are you Ibo by tribe?
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Adaowerri111:
By force sympathy, muslims and blood, we've witnessed more deaths since their prayers and celebrations.
your level of stupidity amuses me
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by willibounce1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari is the worst president in the world. He is not only incompetent and clueless, he is the definition of bad luck. This old evil man must be kicked outta power.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Jasmine79: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Adaowerri111:

For humanity sake, can you please be sensible atleast for once?

The inter-religious hatred we nurse towards one another in this country alone (if converted to heat energy/fire) is enough to consume the entire continent!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Jasmine79: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2018
willibounce1:
Buhari is the worst president in the world. He is not only incompetent and clueless, he is the definition of bad luck. This old evil man must be kicked outta power.

I believe there is a limit to the extent in which politics should be played when human lives/deaths are involved
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Myself2(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Buhari should shut dafuck up, he is a bigger tragedy in himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) / Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.