Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire (35777 Views)

Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by KingGBsky(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2018
sarrki:

Please lives are involved

Everything is not politics

May Thunder and fire strike you and your generation down forever. Bastard
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by cytell56: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Realcash224:
Bashir Ahmad

@BashirAhmaad

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1012451854272299009

Who is Buhari and why is he always mourning?
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Ngozi123(f): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2018
sarrki:

Please lives are involved

Everything is not politics

This has everything to do with politics; if the correct safety measures had been taken then none of this would have happened. Your government, that you so whole-heartedly support, has no regard for human life beyond their own families and that's why this avoidable incident has happened.
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by Dansnow: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2018
adesina746:

Honestly now i can gallantly say its not about Buhari or Apc, But hate for Islam and muslims in this country from all the stupid comments have been reading so far most especially from a bigot like this idiot. I wonder what buhari has got to do with this why not mention Ambode. Big fool
I know this explosion has nothing to do with religion and I also hate to condemn any religion but the fact is that Islam is the major problem of the world and in the world at the moment. As in Al-Shabab, Al-Queda, all the other ALs, ISIS, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari etc.
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by shallysgirl: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
frankblinkz:
same I said that too,it's coincidental...but the way he over emphasized on the date and the location..... "LAGOS".my dear I became curious to knw that prophet...cuz we have more dates mentioned
Please,be prayerful.
People speak evil into the days, and if we believe such, it will work against or in your life.
Why would a pastor create such fear. ?
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by sarrki(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
KingGBsky:

May Thunder and fire strike you and your generation down forever. Bastard

This and many reasons God will not hear your cry for Good things of life
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by forandy(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2018
zynellsmum:
it was apostle suleiman

He tweeted that it wasn't him sha.

By the way, what's been wrong with your lines?
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by zynellsmum(f): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
forandy:

He tweeted that it wasn't him sha.

By the way, what's been wrong with your lines?
my dear don’t mind me ooh,I will send you a message on IG
Re: President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire by KingRagnar: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
I see folks complaining, saying that he should have just stayed quiet instead of sending this condolence message. It is too obvious that it is impossible to please Nigerians. Sending a condolence message is what any reasonable human will do and yet some people are still complaining that he said so, same people that will complain if he should actually stay quiet about this issue. No President wants to see his people die, none; so why is he being castigated for being a considerate human, for being a considerate leader. This is just sada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.