Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

One Night Stand Gone Wrong - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (64332 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Babyforever(f): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2018
LivingFree:
She be like; I need this and this and oh and I really need these grin
cheesy cheesy what a dump girl instead of her to live some of her things in his house so she can come back again since the guy is doing well
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by osemoses1234(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2018
777Likes9Shares:
nice teeth...
nah person teeth u dey look up nd down
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by sweetTai(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2018
sharpwriter:

Cloth pegs for holding clothes on the line for drying.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Femistico(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Hunger in the land

I wooed a babe one day, surprisingly she even follow me home that same day, and she told me for her to allow me she only needs #800.

And u didn't give her? Don't tell me u didn't give her oo buh i hope u kpansh her well sha... Loooooooll...hunger in the land
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by agrovick(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lord! Is this a sign? -X
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by ALAYORMII: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
punisha:
He should check, the 3cups of beans by the fridge too was stolen and oh! his flip flops (slippers)
Iranu !

She might just be a kleptomaniac
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Olulinks(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I just wish she stole your friend life too.
If she nor steal the guy life he go bring the bad news here so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.