Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others (34161 Views)

Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by queensera(f): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2018
A trending voice note did by an unknown man has been causing uproar after yesterday's lagos-ibadan expressway tanker explosion.

According To The Voice Note:

it says 23rd June, 28th June, 12th July, 24th July, 30th July, and first of 1st August. Do not travel out or in to Lagos using the following transport. Okessy, benue links, agofure, God is good, young shall grow, abia line, air peace, Efosa. You can travel with them any other date but not in the above dates. Then, 11th July, 25th of June, Sunday 22nd July, 6th August, and 19th August. Do not travel by air within Nigeria. 

Carefully Listen To The Voice Note Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNEstBgguHI

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/trending-whatsapp-voice-note-a-man-did-to-warn-nigerians-about-lagos-tanker-fire/

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Priscy01(f): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2018
But I sha can travel Out

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by femo86(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2018
Nawao
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Listened to it.... to the end

I'm stunned. This world is deep.

Blood suckers association on a rampage

God of mercy.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Krak(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2018
So were these the only transport companies caught up in the explosions? How about the people in the Danfos and the other private cars?

The pastor possibly saw a dream or vision but completely misinterpreted it.

The truth is everybody sees visions one way or another but the real deal is in actually interpreting and understanding the full meaning of the vision.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2018
angryMay God deliver us from all this village pipu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Lamzee(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2018
To be forewarned is to be forearmed. May God continue to save us

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by GistmoreNG: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by lonelydora: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2018
That is how Noah told them there will be flood and they all mocked him.

Well, as for me i will hid to this instruction.

You: I dey fear?
Me: Yes. I dey fear.

This world is deep.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by PearlStreet(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2018
If you claim you're a Christian and you refuse to leave your house because some agents of darkness are on the road, it simply means the agents of darkness are more powerful than your God.

As at Christian, take authority and bind those demons, render them impotent, cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and pass.

Meanwhile, we don't need God or Jesus Christ to help us use our brains. If we use our brains in this country, we won't be disturbing God for a lot of things we're praying for.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by inoki247: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2018
people are just posting different date on whatsapp status... like we should not walk again... i tire for diz country ooo

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2018
They have started again, oh oh Lord!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by nanizle(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2018
The retards are out again undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by wonuks(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Please someone should explain to me what's happening in Naija.
Want to create a website asap? Check my signature. No advance payment required* Serious people only
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Priscy01:
But I sha can travel Out
You made my day.... thank you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by humbleofficer(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2018
sad
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by ollah2: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2018
If Nigeria had qualified to the next round of world cup, some Nigerians will worship the cat and pig that made earlier predictions

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Horlaarsco: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by nabegibeg: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Krak:
So were these the only transport companies caught up in the explosions? How about the people in the Danfos and the other private cars?

The truth is everybody sees visions one way or another but the real deal is in actually interpreting and understanding the full meaning of the vision.

Show us your own that you interpreted correctly

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by zombieHUNTER: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
give us bet9ja odds

I will take you serious

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
And that's how the fear has spread everywhere.
Dear pastor can we not do anything to avert what you have seen?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by lanaVello(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
The vn is quite lame actually because most of those transport lines weren't even caught up in the fire disaster.
Besides how do we know it wasn't just recorded post incident?
Things like this cause unnecessary panic!

16 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by lastempero: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
What's the essence of seeing a vision that you have no solution for angry He should have asked fg to declare public holiday on those days sad

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by kereman1: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Fake shiit...
Let's wait for the other days.

The man wan shaa spoil business for those companies....

Wait a minute y didn't he include peace mass transit

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by obkishoka(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Good for him
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Dutchey(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
lol
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by naijacentric(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Krak:

mumu wats ur point

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Kendumazy(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Doesn't correspond with the tanker accident.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.