Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. (11708 Views)

Dangote Group Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment May 2018 (10 Positions) / Apply For Dangote Group Mid-level & Exp. Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply For Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by latestupdate: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Deadline: 31 July, 2018

Application for Jobs are open in Dangote group of companies. The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.

Principal Petroleum Engineer

Position Description

Maximise value of OML71/72 and Heavy oil/Bitumen assets (and any other asset that may be acquired and operated by WAEP or Dangote) across the lifecycle and deliver the onshore and offshore assets technical reservoir management plans, production plan, whilst maintaining asset integrity and human safety in an efficient and responsible manner.

Geoscientist

Position Description

The Geoscientist will provide regional, block and prospect specific evaluation to the Niger Delta through the integration of all data sources
These include seismic interpretation, facies interpretation, well log, outcrop and other regional geological data, hydrocarbon charge interpretation, petrophysical analysis of rock and fluid properties.

Static Modeler

Position Description

Senior technical member of sub-surface team responsible for building and updating static earth and reservoir models, well planning, field development activities, planning & monitoring operational activities across shallow marine assets offshore Nigeria

Production Manager

Position Description

Production superintendent, Head Logistics, Shorebase lead, lead flow assurance Maximise the value of the OML 71/72 assets.
Work to ensure uninterrupted flow of oil and deliver on the production plan while maintaining asset integrity in a safe and responsible manner Interacts internally with Delivery manager, Asset development manager, Business support services manager, HSE Interacts Externally with NAPIMS, DPR, Community

Senior Facility Engineer

Position Description

Expert level skills as an E&P facilities engineer in developing both individually and with key stakeholders: subsea, jacket and topsides concepts, Engineering, installation, HUC, fabrication, offshore construction and pipeline design and installation scopes
Able to effortlessly deliver Facilities Concepts, contract strategies, supplier prequalification, tender/RFP technical and commercial evaluation templates and scopes of work, Providing negotiation support, and creating and ensuring timely.

Senior Drilling and Completion Engineer

Position Description

Ensure that production targets, as set by the organization, are met or exceeded. This will include installation of early production facilities, MOPU’s FSO’s etc for exploration discoveries.

Dynamic Modeler

Position Description

Timely and accurate petro-physical evaluation of legacy/new well data, active participation in well planning, field development activities, planning & monitoring operational activities across shallow marine/swamp/land assets offshore Nigeria.

Click here to apply Apply

https://ukaid.org/2018/06/29/job-vacancies-at-dangote-group-2018/

Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by Biibibii(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Na so, only 2% of online application gets a job, the rest na connection.. Make I increase am small to 2.5%
Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Common to hear i work with chevron, my dad worked with cbn, my pastor works with NLNG. Y is it hard to see someone say i work with dangote

4 Likes

Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by JARUSHUB: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by simplemach(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by Teadavid23(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2018
With hundred years of experience...mtchewwww
Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by youngberry001(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2018
If ah no apply make dangote come beat mhi undecided

1 Like

Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by dominique(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Teadavid23:
With hundred years of experience...mtchewwww

Still no harm in applying.
Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by easyfem(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
Common to hear i work with chevron, my dad worked with cbn, my pastor works with NLNG. Y is it hard to see someone say i work with dangote

U just open my eyes sha
Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by Luckiotutu: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Wow.. Interesting.

Check my signature.
Re: Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. by millionboi2: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
I need ppl to work for me,not ppl I will work for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings At The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Nigeria / Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates / How Much Does Market Square Pay Their Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.