Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (21548 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Theophinio(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Folashade2016:
How can a responsible married man love his mother more than his wife?
Who does that please?

check my SIGNATURE
Don't Judge
Naturally a man must love his mom more than his wife, unless the mom didn't bring him up by herself
However avoid situations that warrant you choosing between them
@ur Signature. How True
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by peacengine(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
kalmebad:
I hardly comment but this got me. I do not expect this kind of post, to me its senseless but again in real fact a man shouldn't love any less. Sometimes we women get selfish forgetting one day we will be a mother. To think of it, how can a man ever think of loving the wife more? Can what a mom represent or meant ever be quantified? You can always have another wife but obviously never another mother. Can d same woman ever love her husband more than her mom? Love them equally and treat them specially. No greater love than that of a mother if truth must be said. These r even gone when we women love truly if not for material wealth and societal values

If I decide to marry you, will you love your mother more than me?
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by gforce5: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
I would know if this lady loves her "husband" more than her parents especially her own mother who raised her? This is the problem with women. Very jealous and competitive. They find faults where there's none. Why can't you love both your mother and wife? People need to understand that a mother's love is unconditional. You can't say the same for a wife. Your union to your wife is a written contract that can be severed while a man's bond with his mother is emotional & blood tied.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by victorian(f): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Any woman expecting her husband to stop loving his mum or love his mum less, is very wicked and heartless.
Any man expecting his wife to stop loving her mum or love her mUm less is a very wicked man.
Love for a mother is immeasurable and cannot be compared. It's completely different from loving a spouse.
Am just imagining, I have sons and their wives will try and split tbe bond between me and my sons? God forbid. Such women I see them as enemies for even thinking am their rivals. Such type of women will never see my sons to marry in Jesus name amen. Goes the same to the husband who will marry my daughters. Such men will not see my daughters to marry in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Folashade2016(f): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Theophinio:

Don't Judge
Naturally a man must love his mom more than his wife, unless the mom didn't bring him up by herself
However avoid situations that warrant you choosing between them
@ur Signature. How True

My signature "very"
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by foster212: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
I love my dad more. When wife will be forming, dad can never do such.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nonsense thread comparing apples to oranges.
The way you love your parents is very different from the way you love your spouse. And one thing is sure, nobody will ever love you more than your mother, provided you have a loving mum.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

It will be difficult for me to love my mum less and love my wife more. Not that I'm not going to love my wife, but mum comes first.

I'm so sorry future wife, but i can't help. That woman has pass through hell for me, sacrificing for me, so my days be better than hers. Mum love me so much, so why should i betray her because of one woman call wife?

If you dont like it that way, pack your useless things and get out of my house.

there is nothing called "SACRIFICE FOR ME" if the person is biological mother or father, why? naturally thats what there supposed to do look AFTER you till your are able legally or natural to look after yourself

all people who are looking after someone's child can use the work SACRIFICE as they had to put aside their plans or come out of their way to look after someone's hence its a SACRIFICE

the rest who are looking after your own child please STOP self praising using the word SACRIFICE, naturally and by law your are meant to look after your own child IT IS NOT A SACRIFICE but nature and law demands it

3 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by benswagtt(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
kalmebad:
I hardly comment but this got me. I do not expect this kind of post, to me its senseless but again in real fact a man shouldn't love any less. Sometimes we women get selfish forgetting one day we will be a mother. To think of it, how can a man ever think of loving the wife more? Can what a mom represent or meant ever be quantified? You can always have another wife but obviously never another mother. Can d same woman ever love her husband more than her mom? Love them equally and treat them specially. No greater love than that of a mother if truth must be said. These r even gone when we women love truly if not for material wealth and societal values

you're a wise woman... God bless you for this mentality of yours
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by theemy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
I only love my bed and and my mama am sorry
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by abbycole930(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
AntiWailer:
Oode.

Very f00lish generation.

What concerns you with how much he loves his mother ? On what basis is the comparison ?

I hope you plan to d1e young or not give birth to a boy cos Karma is real.

Selfish 1diot. Their type even love their brothers more than their Man.

Some Men are very foolish too.

You don't create a room for comparison. Each of them should feel special in their World and last of all, Work to make them a tag team even against you on some matters.

Several times, i give my wife cash to give my mum and she should tell my mum not to let me know she gave her.
She will tell her : "I just did a business and i have small cash. I want to share with you as my Mum. Take and don't let him know that i have money"wink.

I sit back and watch them form Best Of Friends Ochestrated by Me.

Go with a Man that have common sense and home training.
I sight you man... right on point

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
AntiWailer:
Oode.

Very f00lish generation.

What concerns you with how much he loves his mother ? On what basis is the comparison ?

I hope you plan to d1e young or not give birth to a boy cos Karma is real.

Selfish 1diot. Their type even love their brothers more than their Man.

Some Men are very foolish too.

You don't create a room for comparison. Each of them should feel special in their World and last of all, Work to make them a tag team even against you on some matters.

Several times, i give my wife cash to give my mum and she should tell my mum not to let me know she gave her.
She will tell her : "I just did a business and i have small cash. I want to share with you as my Mum. Take and don't let him know that i have money"wink.

I sit back and watch them form Best Of Friends Ochestrated by Me.

Go with a Man that have common sense and home training.

Words of wisdom.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Bluezy13(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Different roles: came out from one.. Entering the other. Charlie... Alan!

Two and a half man cheesy
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
benswagtt:

you're a wise woman... God bless you for this mentality of yours

its a two ways street

1 wife or your own mother shoulnt make your choose who to love more or to do favours more

2 both of these women plays/ played a role in your life your mum did her part, she should now let you go to start your own life and family just like her own mother did (if she really did)

3 both women should understand their roles in your life, on average your mother should i understand that you know have your own family and values and your woman would understand her role and also remember that the same love she has for her own mother is same love has for his own mother, aslong that love doesnt intrude in the new home, eg the mother in law has so stood up to be woman and wife in her own house away from interference from her own mother in law, so she should also let daughter in law estabilish herself to be daughter in law and wife to her son without her interfering the new young couple
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Even you too Sir

No na!!!
My mother comes first though my wife wouldn't be marginalised one bit. But she must be loyal to the existing order and not make any attempt to over jump her gun.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Neddyogu(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
May ur brothers love their wives more their mother. May ur sons love their wives more than their mother. Well done
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by theemy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
She say do you love me I tell her only partly I only love my bed and my mama am sorry
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Olulinks(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
donb06:
bros i understand you but wives always throw this scenario to their husband's face and thus throwing the men off balance most men dont put this in their mind na always wives dey bring the issue come dinning table.
Just say Amen to my prayers.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by benswagtt(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

its a two ways street

1 wife or your own mother shoulnt make your choose who to love more or to do favours more

2 both of these women plays/ played a role in your life your mum did her part, she should now let you go to start your own life and family just like her own mother did (if she really did)

3 both women should understand their roles in your life, on average your mother should i understand that you know have your own family and values and your woman would understand her role and also remember that the same love she has for her own mother is same love has for his own mother, aslong that love doesnt intrude in the new home, eg the mother in law has so stood up to be woman and wife in her own house away from interference from her own mother in law, so she should also let daughter in law estabilish herself to be daughter in law and wife to her son without her interfering the new young couple
very true sir but,
the thread isn't about mother's competing with their daughter in laws. It's more like, you as a person/man showing love to your Mom and your wife. The two love cannot be quantified therefore it cannot be compared logically. Buh, I don't see myself loving my wife more than my mom. I don't even want her to love me more than her Mom. She wouldn't have married me if my mom didn't make me a marriageable material. I alone know what she passed through.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Two and a half man cheesy
Yeah but Berta actually said it.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My mother comes first though my wife wouldn't be marginalised one bit. But she must be loyal to the existing order and not make any attempt to over jump her gun.

Yeah!!!

Much better.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Ellabae(f): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
I will simply avoid situations that will make me start comparing my husband's love for me nd his mum.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
benswagtt:

very true sir but,
the thread isn't about mother's competing with their daughter in laws. It's more like, you as a person/man showing love to your Mom and your wife. The two love cannot be quantified therefore it cannot be compared logically. Buh, I don't see myself loving my wife more than my mom. I don't even want her to love me more than her Mom. She wouldn't have married me if my mom didn't make me a marriageable material. I alone know what she passed through.

well the thread say "if you love your mom more than wife" so if you let one of them know then you have just made them competite
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Bluezy13(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Yeah but Berta actually said it.
The housekeeper, right??

It's been about 3 years I last viewed the series.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by memories1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Silly comparison and an equally silly logic
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by segundpundit: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
And who told you she's the main chick
Mtcheew
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Azam101: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
delugajackson:
Mother's love is second to none. Sometimes I look at her and I say to myself "Lord, please don't take her away from me."

In this case, I'd like to make a very salient point. - Your mother is your side chick if you love a random bítch more than her. Any man who puts his bítch over his mother does not deserve to be called a man.

But a wife's love automatically replaces a mother's own the moment she gets the ring on her finger.
Trash! chronic bachelor talking.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Holysucker(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
livinbygrace:
Forget this nonsense post or any holier than thou attitude,any man that loves his wife more than his mother he is sissy and irresponsible man.Hardly you see a woman that will love or stay with you if you are not successful but your mother will always be there for you all the time.Na when food don done u go see women.
Its when you are successful or have potentials that women will stay around but if you are nobody they will abandon you but MOTHER will always be there for you.You can as well change your wife but mother is irreplaceable.So mother over wife.

Guy anointing oil dey ur head....pls chat me up on whatsapp let's roll...na man u be...07087448021
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by masqot(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
That's the problem with most ladies. fighting hard to lay claim to men's entire life. Whereas, everybody have her place and a right-thinking man will place each where she belongs.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by OyinO: 12:16am On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

It will be difficult for me to love my mum less and love my wife more. Not that I'm not going to love my wife, but mum comes first.

I'm so sorry future wife, but i can't help. That woman has pass through hell for me, sacrificing for me, so my days be better than hers. Mum love me so much, so why should i betray her because of one woman call wife?

If you dont like it that way, pack your useless things and get out of my house.

You spoke my mind. God is Mother!
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by OyinO: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2018
The Love and Sacrifices A MOTHER gives to her children including the Son/Husband referred to, CAN NEVER BE GIVEN TO HIM by A WIFE. What Mother goes through and endures to bring a Man to adulthood can never be endured by a Wife for the sake of that Man. A wife can never pack her husband's shit if he's down on sick bed. If she does that, it won't be for long. But Mother does that and even more. God is Mother/MotherNature.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by olowobaba10: 3:43am On Jun 30, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

If my wife has everything I need in a woman, I will sure love HER more that my Mum.

Don't quote me to say Ladies are hoe and will Cheat.

All I know is I will LOVE my WIFE more than Mum.
I'M 99.9% SURE YOUR MUM IS NO LONGER ALIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / Must A Baby's Hair Be Totally Shaved At One Or Just A Superstition? / How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.