Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why My Visit To Lekki Art And Craft Market And Nike Art Gallery Was So Epic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why My Visit To Lekki Art And Craft Market And Nike Art Gallery Was So Epic (714 Views)

Nike Art Gallery: All You Need To Know Before You Go / A Visit To the Beautiful Lekki Art - One of the Biggest Art Markets in Nigeria / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Visit To Lekki Art And Craft Market And Nike Art Gallery Was So Epic by Royalbiba: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Lekki Art and Craft Market and Nike Art Gallery are all at the same axis which is at Lagos Island.

The day I went on this trip, I was with my blogger friend Busayo of the black unicorn, we had planned on going on tours to different places, town, cities, countries and many more.

We decided to start with this and that day was so amazing. She was coming from Festac and I from Agege and we were to meet at CMS.

I got to CMS before her, so I decided to have lunch before she arrives. I was expecting her call not knowing she has been calling for us to meet up to take a bus to Lekki.

To Continue Reading, Please Visit; http://royalbiba.com/why-my-visit-to-lekki-art-and-craft-market-and-nike-art-gallery-was-so-epic/

Re: Why My Visit To Lekki Art And Craft Market And Nike Art Gallery Was So Epic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2018
ART IS LIFE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Visit To Lekki Art And Craft Market And Nike Art Gallery Was So Epic by Royalbiba: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Lekki Art and Craft Market and Nike Art Gallery are all at the same axis which is at Lagos Island.

The day I went on this trip, I was with my blogger friend Busayo of the black unicorn, we had planned on going on tours to different places, town, cities, countries and many more.

We decided to start with this and that day was so amazing. She was coming from Festac and I from Agege and we were to meet at CMS.

I got to CMS before her, so I decided to have lunch before she arrives. I was expecting her call not knowing she has been calling for us to meet up to take a bus to Lekki.

To Continue Reading, Please Visit; http://royalbiba.com/why-my-visit-to-lekki-art-and-craft-market-and-nike-art-gallery-was-so-epic/
Re: Why My Visit To Lekki Art And Craft Market And Nike Art Gallery Was So Epic by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Royalbiba:

The true beauty of a woman
See how elegant she looks when dressed, not this kafir dogs exposing their bodies for the world

angry

(1) (Reply)

UAE Stop Accepting Visa Application For Nigerians As "Nigerians Rob A Bureau De / Top 7 Countries Unfriendly Towards Nigerian International Students / Two Bridges Collapse On Jebba-mokwa Road, Motorists Now Confined To One Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.